PDA

View Full Version : My top 5 Xbox360 trailers

Lost_Addict
11-10-2011, 08:16 PM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2248087754613

These are only the opinions of myself combined with my friends, i used the 5 following topics to rate trailers to
give me a score out of 50: Music/Audio Stylisation Representation Atmosphere and Public response (My friends voted out of 10 and i averaged the scores out). Now obviously there will be other suggestions from the forum so please suggest them i will either review them if I haven't or tell you their score and position if I have.

Secondly i'm annoyed because i spent some time and effort into this and i cant upload to youtube 'cause of copyright laws, even though they're public advertising material and i'm portraying them in a positive light "Sigh"

But enjoy :)

(Wasn't sure if to post here or in the animation/picture section so please move if need be)

samsaBEAR
12-10-2011, 01:06 AM
this list is void because there is no mention of any Gears of War trailers, all three trailers deserve to be in there far more than Dead Island or Dead Space

beth
12-10-2011, 03:17 AM
this list is void because there is no mention of any Gears of War trailers, all three trailers deserve to be in there far more than Dead Island or Dead Space

pretty much agree with this, the gears trailers are so cinematic and idk, emotional almost. they pretty much capture the whole emotion of the game in like 30 seconds. fantastic juxtaposition with the music they use and the images of war they choose to show.

Lost_Addict
12-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Lmao both GOW Mad world and GOW ashes to ashes were in the 6-10 section XD

Lost_Addict
12-10-2011, 09:54 AM
I think i will change Dead space because the feedback i've got so far is really positive apart from people wondering why the dead space trailer was in there. and seeing as one of my categories is public response i'll out it in the 6-10 section.

Infact scrub this thread i'll upload later today the top 10 Xbox trailers :) Please if you have any other suggestions post them here so i can review. I wont only upload the video but the scores and the system as well :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!