PDA

View Full Version : Staff Meet And Greet

Mr-Trainor
11-10-2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2654-staff-meet-and-greet
This Thursday we're having a little get together and Q&A.There's been quite a few changes in Habbo.com over the past few weeks, and we know you're all very concerned about what this means for you and the Hotel. That's why we want to welcome you to a meet and greet on Thursday. Kitano, Neja and Puffin will be attendance, and hopefully Grecian9 and Yurre will be there too. If we're really lucky, the.4th.habbo will be sick that day.
We'll be talking about the recent staff changes, and what we're going to be doing over the next few weeks to help you make Habbo a community you can really be proud of. There might even be sausage rolls, we hope there are.
We'll be posting the name of the room where the event will be held on Twitter nearer the time, so keep watching.

- Kitano, Neja and Puffin- It's time we got back to the good life

Mathew
11-10-2011, 08:30 PM
OK so the three hotel managers are Kitano, Neja and Puffin..... have SmoothCriminal and Fozzie left now then? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the news! :P

Bit harsh on the.4th.habbo whoever they are!! LOL

geo
11-10-2011, 09:20 PM
I heard about Fozzie leaving but I didn't know about SmoothCriminal leaving! :o

Aaron
11-10-2011, 09:23 PM
This'll be interesting, looking forward to seeing what they've got planned for this..

Also, from what I remember the.4th.habbo was Puffin..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!