PDA

View Full Version : Pimp your horse!

j0rd
12-10-2011, 06:40 PM
What is your favorite colour?Did you know that horses don't always keep the colour they're born with? Grey and white horses are often of a darker colour as foals. The famous Lipizzan horses from Vienna, known for their beautiful white coat, are actually born black or dark grey!
We figured you might like to play around with horse colours, so we've got the horse dye and mane dye ready for you! You can now change your horses's body and mane colour with the use of colour bottles. Pick your favorite, we've got everything from Acorn Brown and Ghostly Grey to Demon Black and Skye Blue!
You can check out some of the horse colours in theStable room (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=51205154).
We want to see how you pimp your horse!
Who makes the coolest, cutest and most bad-ass looking horses in the whole Hotel? You're free to use the new horse and mane dyes, but you can also edit your screenshots with different colours if you want.
Send your pimped up horse-screenshots to [email protected] and make sure the subject line reads: Pimp my horse
Be sure to include your Habbo name in the email, so we know who we're giving a prize to in case you win!
The deadline for this competition is Friday September 14 at 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney).
Prizes:
We'll pick the best 30 pimped up horse-pictures and award those with en exclusive badge. We'll also be showing off those pictures of your horses on our Facebook page!

Neja
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2656-pimp-your-horse

I've entered, is anyone else?

geo
12-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Pretty good comp, I might enter! :D

Rainbow
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM
oo seems pretty cool ill probably enter as well! :D

Pigperson
12-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Simple and fun comp :D Don't get how it works when there's limited amount of colours.

Will

karter
13-10-2011, 09:37 AM
I am entering.. not much choice of colours.. so you just have to colour? cant you put a pattern?

Matt
13-10-2011, 09:55 AM
I might enter, depends who else is entering :3

j0rd
13-10-2011, 10:31 AM
I might enter, depends who else is entering :3

Why would who enters make a difference lol

Lamz
13-10-2011, 10:32 AM
unfortunatly, i do not own a horse on Habbo but i does sound like a pretty cool comp... goodluck to all who decided on entering

j0rd
13-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Just a reminder, comp ends tomorrow :D

Jssy
13-10-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm ognna create an entry tonight :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!