PDA

View Full Version : Hobbas are using other habbos accounts

Mit
21-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Yes, hobbas are using habbos, that were banned for splash plastic, accounts.
One of my habbo friend, who using a clone, had his habbo banned. But later on i saw him in a room. When i asked him on the console he just said hi and did not speak. :s
i went to his room no furni was taken, when he tries to log on it says he is banned for splash plastic. He emailed Habbo and they said he was still banned. :o

When i asked my friend about this he confirmed that he had not been online. And the strange thing is that none of his furni has gone so it can't be a normal habbo!!! :o

i dont know whats going on but if it is hobbas then they should be ashamed! :eusa_snoo

-Soro-
21-09-2004, 08:14 PM
I doubt very much that any hobbas are using it, it's much more likely that someone knows his password.

Mit
21-09-2004, 08:17 PM
i went to his room no furni was taken, when he tries to log on it says he is banned for splash plastic. He emailed Habbo and they said he was still banned.

Soz i should of put this in my first report i will change it!

bigbutsound
21-09-2004, 08:27 PM
TO be honest I very much doubt this could it have been the same name but with a . at the end?

Mr.Kylee
22-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Nah i dont think they r that sad :eusa_snoo

nookyty
22-09-2004, 10:11 AM
just because some habbos are hobbas it doesn't mean they have evry ones password and can unban themselves with an account that isn;t a hobba!

David1-2-3
22-09-2004, 12:00 PM
there right , it might hav had a . or number in front , or someone else might
have been in it , :p
Or was it a filthy LIE!

?mentaldevil?
22-09-2004, 01:14 PM
Someone was sayign that the mods went onto teh banned habbos to check out the creds ect :S

AlexHumphreys
22-09-2004, 03:45 PM
One of my habbo friend, who using a clone, had his habbo banned. But later on i saw him in a room. When i asked him on the console he just said hi and did not speak. :s
i went to his room no furni was taken, when he tries to log on it says he is banned for splash plastic. He emailed Habbo and they said he was still banned. :o

When i asked my friend about this he confirmed that he had not been online. And the strange thing is that none of his furni has gone so it can't be a normal habbo!!! :o

i dont know whats going on but if it is hobbas then they should be ashamed! :eusa_snoo

yea right he just got scammed and some one gave him -300 creds or whatever so some 1 was just using his acount to get him banned

Mr.Kylee
22-09-2004, 04:00 PM
Yep mods went on every account that used buying credits by splash card to take the credits off

Mit
22-09-2004, 07:15 PM
in the report i said about talking to him on the console. so it had to be his habbo and not a habbo with , or . anyway his name is a 5 letters and u would relise :D

Mit
22-09-2004, 07:18 PM
they were checking his creds and had to make it -10

Edit Ted-crilley please do not double post Edit your previous one

iRoss
22-09-2004, 07:18 PM
apparently they gave habbos -300 creds i meen thats 30 quid! how are habbos of my ages e.g 13-16 supposed to pay that off!!!

?mentaldevil?
23-09-2004, 12:20 AM
Mods went onto the accounts to remove teh creds so that is why someone wqas on there

Jay$
23-09-2004, 11:52 AM
*rumour control!* :8

Habbos AND Hobbas do not have the right to use any other accounts that belong to someone else. Hobbas did not remove any credits - its impossible! Staff did not access accounts either to take away those silly splash credits, so either your friend is pulling your leg or he shares accounts?

But to set the record straight: HOBBAS DO NOT ACCESS OTHER HABBO'S ACCOUNTS :rolleyes:

m
07-10-2004, 08:08 PM

How do you know it was a hobba!

Mit
10-10-2004, 09:06 AM
it isnt a normal habbo cause trust me this habbo is rich as in 100thrones rich!
The habbo would of taken all his furni!

If it wasnt a hobba then mod or habbo staff.

Juke-Box
10-10-2004, 09:13 AM
itll be another habbo not a hobba

djotto1991
14-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Im sorry to say this but i dont think you should be making sccusatiions i made a false accusation once before but the habbo community will never learn

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!