PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Greet! WHAT THEY SAID!

Michael
13-10-2011, 04:17 PM
- They will be more involved with the community
- They are looking at the results of the xmas poll
- They are going to look into customer care and moderator more
- When have you never seen new items for Habboween? This shows new items to be coming soon
- Habboween is going to be an exciting (scary) time
- Situation about retros is always being investigated, kitano doesn't care about them 'obviously'
- Grecian wants them to bring out chainsaws for Habboween
- Kitano does not know who Ludus is
- Kitano wants bots, but it would wipe out most jobs?!
- Kitano also wants to be able to teleport and go to other rooms on your horse and with effects

Mr-Trainor
13-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Will be interesting to see what new furniture they'll bring out now.

Samantha
13-10-2011, 04:25 PM
What would you actually do with a chainsaw you're not exactly going to behead a Habbo are you lol :P!

geo
13-10-2011, 04:26 PM
- They will be more involved with the community

Love the idea that staff would be more involved with the community! :D

- They are looking at the results of the xmas poll

Good.. finally a poll that actually is worth filling out.

- They are going to look into customer care and moderator more

About time to.

- When have you never seen new items for Habboween? This shows new items to be coming soon

WOOO. I love halloween furni!

- Grecian wants them to bring out chainsaws for Habboween

This would be pretty cool if it was a pixel effect. :)

- Kitano does not know who Ludus is

LMFAO

dbgtz
13-10-2011, 04:40 PM
- Kitano wants bots, but it would wipe out most jobs?!

I never actually thought about that.
Anyway the question is whether they will put actions to their words.

Jordan
13-10-2011, 04:50 PM
The Habboween furniture is going to be the circus furniture isn't it?

Mathew
13-10-2011, 04:54 PM
The Habboween furniture is going to be the circus furniture isn't it?
WHERE IS THIS CIRCUS FURNI PLS

yeye sounds good. Doubt they'll keep it up though.. :rolleyes:! :P

Michael
13-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah, circus furni... clowns scary?

Jordan
13-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah, circus furni... clowns scary?

Sacarsmmmmmmmmmmm, they did tell us in a meeting thing that it would be the theme for halloween..Fun fair furniture that was what I was meant to say. I can see it working making a ghost train etc!!

Jssy
13-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Yay habboween furni :)

DPS
13-10-2011, 06:12 PM
"Kitano does not know who Ludus is"

Epic lol

Red
13-10-2011, 06:13 PM
They never said anything about mods being improved. I asked puffin and she said you could report individual mods through customer support and that was about it. They said that theres no plans for bb and ws. :'(Guides are returning in some form.
o and theres possibly a new update coming tomorrow

o and they have a fansite plan as well and are going to be working more with them. He asked us what fansites we liked and habbox was the main one everyone was saying. wewp

beth
13-10-2011, 06:25 PM
gonna be honest, these new managers seem to have no personality and regurgitate whatever they are told to say by sulake. kitano seems to be completely clueless about habbo.

tylermunjkt
13-10-2011, 06:28 PM
this kitano dude needs to look in habbo history books...

Jssy
13-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Tbh it is kind of better when new staff have played habbo before because they'll know what the community of habbo wants improving etc but meh

ChloeeBALDWIN
13-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Whos ludus :S

October
13-10-2011, 06:34 PM
They'll also be renewing the fansite program, and looking for new official fansites.

They never said anything about mods being improved. I asked puffin and she said you could report individual mods through customer support and that was about it. They said that theres no plans for bb and ws. :'(Guides are returning in some form.
o and theres possibly a new update coming tomorrow

o and they have a fansite plan as well and are going to be working more with them. He asked us what fansites we liked and habbox was the main one everyone was saying. wewpYOU LEFT ME. :(

:odey:
13-10-2011, 07:52 PM
I love Habboween.. Quite excited about this 'circus furni' if it is that...
And I agree with Bethie, I met the guy and he seemed as interesting as a wet carrot.

Rainbow
13-10-2011, 08:02 PM
I agree with Jssy id rather have a staff that's played habbo years ago and knows more about it than bran new person like a bacon ;/

Michael
13-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Someone asked 'KITANO DO YOU KNOW LUDAS??????'
'No, I don't know ludas'

(exactly from real chats ^)

Red
13-10-2011, 09:09 PM
love u para.
I think they do have personality. They were having normal conversations with people today and they seem really nice. I've seen the new staff about the hotel loads since they joined but never fozzie or smoothcriminal. He defiantly isn't clueless either. In the meeting today, it came across that he knew a lot about the history of the hotel etc, so much so that people were thinking that he had played before. He seems dedicated to me and i've seen improvements already. Anyway I think people should wait and see what they do first, before judging them.

xxMATTGxx
13-10-2011, 09:14 PM
This guy is the new manager right and not the CEO? Retros would be down to the company overall surely. I just wish they got someone to actually reply to the fansite email address! Sounds like they are going to improve certain areas which is always good to hear.

Bails
13-10-2011, 10:03 PM
"Kitano Does Not Know Who Ludus Is"

LMFAO, GET WITH IT PLS! LOOOOOOOOL!

Ekelektra
14-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Kitano might not have known who Ludus is because he might not have been on the UK hotel? I don't know who all the hotel managers have been on international hotels, I only know the ones who were on the Australian hotel and some of the ones people have mentioned (although I will admit Ludus is one of them :P)

Andii
14-10-2011, 08:55 AM
What would you actually do with a chainsaw you're not exactly going to behead a Habbo are you lol :P!

imagine how cool that would be tho :) . . . SCREW YOU MATT G -CHAINSAW- lolol. . or i can see rab coming into help desk. . . Y U BAN ME 4. . CHAINSAWs cameron :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!