PDA

View Full Version : Travel Time - Ends 22nd October

Mr-Trainor
13-10-2011, 08:56 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/1zc1u7c.jpg

Since beginning College, my journey to and from home has increased and that means more spare time, longer travel time. I'm sure I'm not the only one and for this competition, suggest what I can do while on the bus, to pass the time. Keep in mind that I don't want to be doing anything inappropriate! The most interesting suggestion will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

MultiKaching
18-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Make motercycle noises when the bus is moving. When it slows down, slow down, when it speeds up, speed up, when it stops, stop, and when it starts again, start again.

If you've grown tired of that then crawl around the bus on your hands and knees as if you're looking for something. Look in silly places such as under passengers shoes or beneath newspapers. If someone asks what you are looking for, answer "My taranchuala. He couldn't have gotten far."

CaptainAce$$
18-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Try to spot things like a red car ect.. Its an old game but even I still enjoy it and even better, it passes the time away quite quickly.

beth
18-10-2011, 12:47 PM
when i used to have to get the bus for hour i used to like to listen into peoples conversations and then and piece different conversations together to see what kind of story i could create haha.

sophiethenerd
18-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Get to know the regulars. If their is someone who always seems to ride, strike up a conversation.
Who knows, you could make a new friend :D

geo
18-10-2011, 05:00 PM
play angry birds!!

Sloths
19-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Make up stories why others are riding the bus... the more interesting the better :D

Narnat,
19-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Count how many dead pigeons are squashed by the road side. Poor lil guys! :(

Kellie
19-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Listen to music and count how many bus drivers drive past your bus and wave to the driver, lol for some reason when I am on a bus, if there is another bus driving past us, they always seem to beep or wave at each other lol or laugh at people who are running for buses at the bus stops and don't make it in time ;)

Jssy
19-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Make up poems about people sat on the bus :P

Example:

The driver is very moody today
Perhaps because this traffic jam is causing a big delay,
There's a little child running up the aisles
This driver is angry
he's certainly not all smiles.

I made that up lmao but you get my point ;) Could write them down and post them online, or make a book of poems about your journeys to college :P One day you could look back at them and laugh lol

Andii
19-10-2011, 10:29 PM
sleep or think about certain stuff ;) lolol. . . or listen to music

REDBULLX
19-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Every time you see a Volkswagen bug, yell "Punch buggy" and hit the person next to you.

Zeptis
20-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Well I have a simple solution, start a sarcastic conversation in your head with the weirdest person on the bus, time will pass very quickly! But make sure to make the facial expression of the converasation so everyone on the bus can see it

Ekelektra
20-10-2011, 04:40 AM
Do what me and my friend did, we took a photo every 10 seconds of our trips home from school then put them into a slideshow and showed each other the next day, because we are just so cool.
Just make sure you turn off the flash :)

Matt
20-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Listen to some music, always works. The you cant hear the crying baby at the front or the 2 old ladies shouting near the back... :) worked for me xx aslong as you have decent music xD

COCOCAT
20-10-2011, 11:11 AM
i take my ipod everywhere and play games..i get SO into it that sometimes the wait is over and i actually WISH it wasnt! like today i was waiting at the chemist and i was playing the new "Fruit ninja- puss in boots" game and then all the sudden i was at the front of the line and i was like eh.....eh.... **turned around and told the guy behind me he could go first**
lol.
the best app is "Puffin browser" for iphone, ipad and ipod touch
i only just found this app a couple weeks ago! it honestly lets you play habbo from your apple device!
i thought it was a scam or a joke at first but it really isnt. its 99c and you can play habbo EVERYWHERE
i always check it every couple hours to see if there is anything cheap in the marketplace, if so i buy it and resell it for the "average" price listed in marketplace. ive made about 20c by doing that in the last few days..some ppl are in a rush to sell something and put it up really cheap..its awesome!

So play habbo on the bus!!! is there a better thing you could possibly do on a bus???? and make habbo money while doing it :)

if you dont have an iDevice though..hmm draw out plans to make epic rooms on habbo.
like the pixel art mario room...you could draw up a pixel hello kitty room!
while listening to music on your mp3 playah ^^

Pampling
20-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Sing to a random stranger. Emphasizing it so much it forces them to move. Also, maybe throw your hands in the air and woof.

xdinosaurdaniel
20-10-2011, 09:09 PM
I say get in the middle of the aisle and start dancing. see if anyone joins in :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!