PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Murder Mansion

Lewis
13-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Murder Mansion, I know this isnt a brilliant room or anything, I made it very quickly. Murder mansion is basically Ghost/Murder Train. Not many people make any of those now, and I decided to make one, I REPEAT VERY QUICKLY SO IM NOT SAYING ITS GOOD SO DON'T BE HARSH cries.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2gy15av.png

hooch
14-10-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm not familiar with the game, so I can't comment with functionality in mind. But I think it's a nice room, I'm not keen on the z shelves being used as dividers, and things like the Gold Bars and the squiggley Mode Dividers in the bedroom(?) don't make sense to me, but that could be just me being dense about the ideas behind it :P Overall, good room!

+Rep

Zeptis
14-10-2011, 03:54 AM
I love the room except for 1 thing, the transparent floors, they stick out like a sore thumb and are very horrible to look at, but other then that, great room!

geo
14-10-2011, 06:21 AM
I think you should try sticking to one theme as it's very inconsistant, I like it though. :)

Rainbow
14-10-2011, 06:32 AM
It looks good i don't understand why your using the gbs though, show off;)

Samantha
14-10-2011, 06:40 AM
It looks good i don't understand why your using the gbs though, show off;)

Lmao you didn't see my event room with 11 gbs lying around!

Erm, I agree about the gold bars their colours look a bit too bright, maybe use sacks as they're less in colour?

Also, where the transparent floors are I'm guessing it's something like a study? So maybe use Creaky Floors but wait a while until they get cheaper again :P!

Ekelektra
14-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Looks nice! I just would've used something like lodge dividers instead of the z shelves to separate it :)

Lewis
14-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the good comments - and yes, I know that z shelfs don't look very good, but that's all I have for barriers at the moment, and for the GBS, they're going to be something part of the game :P. But maybe sacks would look better...

Nick
14-10-2011, 10:07 AM
I really like it. The one thing im not too keen on it the zshelfs :P

Hollie
14-10-2011, 05:27 PM
I like it but I think the transparent floors look a bit out of place :P

Vernier
14-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Looks a nice room! As said I agree about the z shelves but still it's a nice room! Well done! :)

David.

Pigperson
16-10-2011, 10:59 AM
That's really good :D Nicely laid out and the spacing is great. Nice use of furni too! If you can in the future, you could possibly replace the Z Shelves with Lodge bars/corners just because they look more gothic and haunted :D

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!