PDA

View Full Version : Worth getting an Action Replay DS?

Gibs960
14-10-2011, 10:33 PM
So I hear it's cool and has cheats and stuff but what can it actually do? Worth a tenner? Thanks guys :)

+rep to anyone who helps a lot!
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002901&langId=-1&searchTerms=ACTION+REPLAY+DS#pdpFullProductInforma tion

Thread closed by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump!

Fire-Fox
20-10-2011, 11:10 PM
If you like cheating at Pokemon get one. They're the best. After I genuinely beat my games I go back and have some more fun out of it by using codes.

Lamz
06-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Action replays are amazing, especially the DS one. I had one & I loved it on Mario Kart & Super Mario Bro's!

A lot of my friends used it so they can do unlimited ultra balls on pokemon so they could capture any pokemon they needed...

If you do buy one, look after it because it is quite small and can get lost very easily... like mine!

Sly
26-12-2011, 01:20 PM
If you get one, try play your games legit first time round because it spoils the fun once you start cheating I find

beth
26-12-2011, 02:22 PM
my little sister got one for christmas yesterday cause she plays pokemon and she adores it, thinks its the best thing ever

Seikou
05-04-2012, 01:26 PM
i used to have one when i played animal crossing so i could be richer than my friends and decorate my house LOL they're quite good and i used it on other games too. i lost mine though, aw :-(

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads!

kitten
05-04-2012, 04:54 PM
i have one, i don't really use it anymore, but it's good!! i used it for acww too aha :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!