PDA

View Full Version : Just Horsing around

Zeptis
14-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Got some good Horse games up your sleeve? Show them off!
Horses have been useful companions to humans for eons (okay, I don't really know how long an eon is technically.. but you get my drift).. whether it's been plowing fields, pulling carriages or carrying various crusaders to war.
We like to think that our horses (http://www.habbo.com/articles/2653-omg-horses) are more the playful kind, though, not so much the waring, working type. Maybe more fashionable and into games and fun pastimes?
What do you think? What's your horse really like?
Is it a fashion junkie? A jousting fiend? A racing maniac? A lazy donkey? A drama queen?
Show off your horse(s)!
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT:
It's easy as 1-2-3...
1. Get together with your friends, you can work in groups of 1-3 Habbos. Plan the scene(s) to show off what your horses are into - you can choose to make it into a music video, a funny skit, a reality show type video or whatever you find works best - and record it all in a video. Please note that the video has to be short, no more than 2 minutes.
2. If you have never created a video before, search for screencasting software (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_screencasting_software) such as e.g. HyperCam or CamStudio.
3. Once your video is done, upload it to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/) -- now, here is the important part:
-- Make absolutely sure you name your video: HABBO.COM HORSES
-- In the video description put your Habbo name(s) so we know who made it.

THIS IS HOW YOU SUBMIT IT TO US:
If you're working in groups, pick one person to send it!
1. You already uploaded your video to Youtube, so all you got to do now, is copy the link to your master piece, and click this email address: [email protected] - make sure your subject line reads: A Horse's Life
2. In the email, also add your Habbo name and the Habbo names of all your friends that appear in the video with you (max 3 including you) + the name of the pitch you chose to act out.
3. Click send before Tuesday October 18th at 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney).

PRIZES:
We have a special plutonium horse shoe badge for the winners of this competition, and we're also giving away a Stable Furni pack to each of the winning team members!

- Puffin, most definitely a lazy donkey

So let me give you a run down on what they want you to do, they want you to spends hundreds of coins on the new furni, spend the time to put it together in a nice way, just so they can give more of what you already have + a worthless badge, hmm seems like a fair deal to me :)

Pigperson
14-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Not too keen on the competition. Good luck to the people entering :D

Will

Vernier
15-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Don't think I'll enter this :P

David.

Mikester941
15-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Me neither.

Michael.

Nick
15-10-2011, 10:09 AM
idk if i should, I might idk yet

Rainbow
15-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Don't know if ill enter this not sure who to do it with xD

geo
15-10-2011, 10:51 AM
don't think i'll be entering this one!

-Charityy
15-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Won't be entering, it sounds pointless :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!