PDA

View Full Version : I curse, we all curse.

Velma.
15-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Curse words, around under age, YAY or NAY!

I was in an carnival yesterday, and one Habbo admitted, he was 9 years old.
I noticed the other Habbo's were cursing,
I was just wondering do you guys ever think Habbo would/will
ban all curse words ?

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Moderator): From 'Bobba' to here as better suited

Suspective
15-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Nope. That is what the filter is for.

Nick
15-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Well they have banned the most used ones..

Vernier
15-10-2011, 07:54 AM
I don't think they'll ban all.

David.

Vims
15-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Naaa! If you dont want to see people curse you put on the filter so it says *****

MKR&*42
15-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Not surprised 9 year olds play the game now. Habbo's targeted at little kiddies now -_-

And, yeah, everyone starts of with the filter in-place. It is their choice if they wish to remove the filter, so the child wouldn't be that offended if they had removed it.

I don't think it's that much of an issue tbh - curse words are a better way of releasing anger, compared to punching the computer? xL

Velma.
15-10-2011, 03:59 PM
if your that upset to punch an computer you need to sit down, grab a hug, and chill.

life isn't that stressful, xD

Red
15-10-2011, 04:01 PM
no because they used to filter swear words with the word bobba and they removed it. Don't see them changing it back.

Icemaniceice
15-10-2011, 04:03 PM
if your that upset to punch an computer you need to sit down, grab a hug, and chill.

life isn't that stressful, xD

It can be, you don't know what some people may go through every day, life may be very stressful to some people. Anyway no I do not think habbo will every ban all curse words, if they do, habbo would turn into VMK.

Velma.
15-10-2011, 04:04 PM
It can be, you don't know what some people may go through every day, life may be very stressful to some people. Anyway no I do not think habbo will every ban all curse words, if they do, habbo would turn into VMK. I really dgaf what people have gone through, it's not that serious to abuse an computer xD

Rainbow
15-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Doubt they'll ban them xD

MKR&*42
15-10-2011, 04:19 PM
I really dgaf what people have gone through, it's not that serious to abuse an computer xD

Well, when people are angry they do silly things .. I threw my toaster once cuz it broke..k ? LOL

I also, like... punched the laptop and It rebooted, and messed up a bit..ye. I've also thrown a plum at a fly, cuz it was annoying me..yeah

SEE, PEOPLE DO SILLY THINGS - Cry-

geo
15-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I really dgaf what people have gone through, it's not that serious to abuse an computer xD

*REMOVED*

I'm guessing you're quite simple minded and don't consider what other people may go through.. Some people would have issues serious enough to want to punch something, and if their computer is in front of them then why the hell not?

They wouldn't ban swear words..

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members, thanks!

beth
15-10-2011, 05:04 PM
when the bobba filter was in place, there were loads of issues with it. technical issues as well. you'd be having a conversation and words that included even two letters of a swear word were filtered and it made conversation awkward.

you, yrself, have the option to what you want to see on habbo. and i think that's right. every habbo is different. you don't have to see my swear words if you don't want to.

Velma.
16-10-2011, 07:02 PM
You talk out of your arse.

I'm guessing you're quite simple minded and don't consider what other people may go through.. Some people would have issues serious enough to want to punch something, and if their computer is in front of them then why the hell not?

They wouldn't ban swear words.. if so it makes you feel better to talk crap about me than do so. But I never talk out my arse. anyways, I'll think what I want, xD!
*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make posts to cause arguments!

Samantha
16-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Redtiz said they can't ban you for swearing thus I doubt they would remove swearing also, some words may be swearing to me and not you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!