PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Golden Record price

Fustraton
15-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Marketplace keeps sayign average is 18c but ppl sell for 4c. what price is it./

-:Undertaker:-
15-10-2011, 08:23 PM
This isn't a direct answer to your question, but I remember the good old days when they were worth 18 CS (CS being 80 RD)!!

Samantha
17-10-2011, 05:41 PM
It's worth 1-2c well I see it them shops all the time and even then it struggles to sell. People have rigged the value of the marketplace so it displays a higher average but sometimes this doesn't work and people still sell for a lower value. Either that or I remember when a wall item sold in the marketplace it glitched most wall items so they were about 18-23c in average.

Vernier
17-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Sam's correct! They sell 1-2c per, at a stretch! :)

David.

Mathew
17-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Omg what happened to them being worth something? I remember being quite happy when I got my hands on one of these back in the day! :P You never really hear much about posters anymore; are there any which are worth anything?

Ekelektra
18-10-2011, 04:15 AM
I remember I got a free one of these sometime this year in an email, I did some searching and I have an email with a voucher to redeem to get a gold record. It was for the Logitech Rocks the Schools thingo which was an AU campaign.

I guess they gave free ones away and wrecked the price! Because I remember when they were way higher then 2 coins.

Samantha
18-10-2011, 07:03 AM
Omg what happened to them being worth something? I remember being quite happy when I got my hands on one of these back in the day! :P You never really hear much about posters anymore; are there any which are worth anything?

The ones that seem the most expensive are the Infobus and the Diner Poster however, when I last looked the Infobus average was about 4c and the Diner poster was about 250 I think. Also the camp rock guitar is worth something too.

Mathew
18-10-2011, 07:11 AM
The ones that seem the most expensive are the Infobus and the Diner Poster however, when I last looked the Infobus average was about 4c and the Diner poster was about 250 I think. Also the camp rock guitar is worth something too.
Oh interesting. The Infobus poster is quite nice. :P How do people get the average to 4c? Put it up for 4c and have a clone account buy it?... seems a long drawn out process for what yields no benefits? :P

Samantha
18-10-2011, 07:13 AM
Oh interesting. The Infobus poster is quite nice. :P How do people get the average to 4c? Put it up for 4c and have a clone account buy it?... seems a long drawn out process for what yields no benefits? :P

I'm not sure if buying it yourself does anything but probably a clone account but no one is actually stupid enough to fall for it as it was like the rarest thing on Habbo.COM premerge I think.

Mr-Trainor
18-10-2011, 08:24 AM
I think theres still a lot of posters which are sharing the same average, 4c, for some reason.

I'm not sure if buying it yourself does anything but probably a clone account but no one is actually stupid enough to fall for it as it was like the rarest thing on Habbo.COM premerge I think.Even if you buy it yourself, I believe it'd still affect the average.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!