PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Behind Again...

Barwy
22-08-2005, 04:22 PM
They just never stick to their word.

"22/08/2005 - Habbo Band Posters
The Habbo Band posters will be leaving the Catalogue at 14:00 BST TODAY, get them while you still can!"

Um, 17:20 Golden Record still in the Catalogue.

They did the same with the Teles a while back, when they were reduced for a while, remember? Took them a while to set them back to normal. But i wasnt complaining obviously, i had time to stock up :P

Nisus
22-08-2005, 08:04 PM
its always happerning Happend with OP

Barwy
22-08-2005, 08:10 PM
i Just reckon they should get back up to speed and do things when they say they will be doing things :)

GoldenGrahams
22-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Still in catalogue now, would you believe? :|

shenk.
22-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Habbos always behind they really shoulden't put times and dates it found be 'funky somday' and 'will be out some time in the future when we get round to it' =]

Barwy
23-08-2005, 07:35 AM
lmao - god thats true

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 07:42 AM
I personally think they are just squeezing the oranges. I'm suprised they don't just have rares available for sale all the time. How hard can it be to just turn off a rare? Surely they are either lying to their customers [ Credit buyers, the future rich users who will get hacked one day ] or they are the biggest bunch of lazy staff members in the whole United Kingdom. Off with their heads.

If they told us that the dino was going to be released for 3 minutes alot of people would buy credits with the hope of buying some dinos and selling them early for 6-8 hcs each. If you were to find that they stayed in the catalogue for a week the value would go lower by the minute as people would continue buying them for fear that they will be gone in the next minute. By the end of the week someone is offering you a mode bar for your dino and you find yourself contemplating.....

The truth is Habbo is a mini stock market and unfortunately for all of us Sulake controls it.

shenk.
23-08-2005, 07:43 AM
I personally think they are just squeezing the oranges. I'm suprised they don't just have rares available for sale all the time. How hard can it be to just turn off a rare? Surely they are either lying or they are the biggest bunch of lazy staff members in the whole United Kingdom. Off with their heads.

mmm go to habbohotel.ch they have 5-10 rares out all the time

Barwy
23-08-2005, 07:46 AM
LOL, i reckon habbo staff should expand, e.g people are employed with one intention - taking furni out of the catalogue!

olympic-games
Theunspoken speask Honesty and the truth.
I second with him and would agree with him any day <3

Staff are young ,restless and Probably uptight People who Probably sleep in, and have a few beers after their shift at the Habbo offices.

shenk.
LOL, i reckon habbo staff should expand, e.g people are employed with one intention - taking furni out of the catalogue!
Lmao aye x)

Theunspoken speask Honesty and the truth.
I second with him and would agree with him any day <3

Staff are young ,restless and Probably uptight People who Probably sleep in, and have a few beers after their shift at the Habbo offices.

Aye its called a 'student' :D

FRISC0
23-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Lemme guess, they gonna mass message and blame it all on Donni Santini :rolleyes:

Barwy
23-08-2005, 07:52 AM
lol, probably, oh no he took the password to the servers, and stole all the rares too, aaah, now we are holding yet another competition to try and find him and the missing rares - the winner gets a rainbow coloured dragon or some more white rollers, yay

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Lemme guess, they gonna mass message and blame it all on Donni Santini :rolleyes:

Lol, it's true, they make up stupid stories that would have little kids that believe in Santa Clause questioning what the truth is.

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 07:54 AM
And the winner who wins doesn`t receive his/her Prize
Well done Habbo staff you "lie you cheat you steal"

Barwy
23-08-2005, 07:55 AM
lmao - i will laugh if that really happened

Carlos
23-08-2005, 07:55 AM

Reminds me of a famous Wrestling phrase :D

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 07:56 AM

Haha, what is it all coming to? I find myself so entertained by the politics, rumours and gossip more than I am with the game. I can't believe that problems like this exist....I mean.....they actually get away with all of their scams.......

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Carlos "eddie guerrero" ring a Bell?

But yea it`s the truth ,Lol theunspoken has some extremely fascinating Points.

shenk.
23-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Has anyone else noticed that these competitions are aimed at 11 and lower? i mean... if they put a age limit on why not make it 18+ it'd be more intresting lmao...

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Yea "Can you help us find the rares -giggles- hurry you`ve only got until this friday hehehe -gives lollipop-

That`s how it sounds to me as a Habbo as I read their Comps.
Maybe a higher use of vocabulary would Interest me.

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Yea "Can you help us find the rares -giggles- hurry you`ve only got until this friday hehehe -gives lollipop-

That`s how it sounds to me as a Habbo as I read their Comps.
Maybe a higher use of vocabulary would Interest me.

yes and that one-hit-wonder thing 12+ when habbo is MENT to have 11+ =/ i mean one year wont make a difference?

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 08:05 AM
yes and that one-hit-wonder thing 12+ when habbo is MENT to have 11+ =/ i mean one year wont make a difference?

I totally agree ,you would think They were aiming at children the rate they Talk to us as Habbo`s throughout the Newsie ,comp`s and help and safety articles

We are the generation were school is twice as hard as it was in many subjects nowaday`s ,and we do understand what there trying to say without the Terrible mosshy mushy vocab.

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 08:06 AM
Well just look at the good side. For those that missed out and still wanna buy or those that just wanna have extra or invest in those posters, this is their chance. :)

Barwy
23-08-2005, 08:07 AM
There are too many 11 and Under People on Habbo cluttering up the servers :P

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:08 AM
There are too many 11 and Under People on Habbo cluttering up the servers :P
and people that wana be 5- i.e habbo babies

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Lol Oh well that`s where Habbo should do their jobs and see who`s really 11 and Plus ,and/or has their Parents recognition.

Carlos
23-08-2005, 08:09 AM
and people that wana be 5- i.e habbo babies

wwill swum won adwopt me pwease

Lol :p

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:11 AM
even weirder .com is oviously thought as to be even LESS bright then us as one of there guest room catagoreys is 'adotion' i mean... HELLO? THERES ONLY 8 ROOMS IN THERE -.-'

Barwy
23-08-2005, 08:13 AM
lol, I ABSOLUTELY DETEST HABBO BABIES - they are everywhere and are so so very sad. its depressing for me :(.

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:14 AM
lol, I ABSOLUTELY DETEST HABBO BABIES - they are everywhere and are so so very sad. its depressing for me :(.
me to i mean if you wana act like that go in the garden dig a lil hole jump in and stay there ;]

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 08:16 AM

The whole one hit wonder, I don't get the point of them showing us that. I'm totally lost with what they do with their time while "working". Looks like someone found a link while browsing the internet at work and wanted everyone to see......

I wasn't expecting to see that. One hit wonder...are they implying that he is dead?

Barwy
23-08-2005, 08:16 AM
LAMO. lolol, or just go and annoy their parents. either way is good for me

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:17 AM
The whole one hit wonder, I don't get the point of them showing us that. I'm totally lost with what they do with their time while "working". Looks like someone found a link while browsing the internet at work and wanted everyone to see......

I wasn't expecting to see that.
they should go to fataldeaths and pick up a few you can sit and hear people vomiting worldwide ;]

Barwy
23-08-2005, 08:19 AM
lol.

UPDATE - Habbo Golden Record still exists in catalogue :D

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:22 AM
lol.

UPDATE - Habbo Golden Record still exists in catalogue :D
lol dose it? i havent checked x) there probly still in the bar they'll go to sleep soon you can expect em back at about 9pm =] then there off work at 9:30 so back to the bar!

Barwy
23-08-2005, 08:23 AM
:D :D true :P :P

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:28 AM
i wana know if there high when they think up the competitions.

mark: so w..w..we could have like donnie santa yah? n hes like all lost n ****
jay: that'll do lets go to the bar...
mark: k.. *types a weird crazy lil story that is made totally unreadable*
jay: done?
mark: too thy bar!!!!!!
jay: WOOP!
mandy: *wakes up* time to go to the bar? :D

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 08:38 AM
It will probably be there until the new one is put in. They may be a little crafty and quickly switch the golden record for the disco for an hour or something. I'm confused why on the .ca hotel they never gave any advance warning that the dino was going to be released, it came out with no notice and only stayed in the catalogue for 1 hour. They have to know that giving advance notice will sell a whole lot more because people will stock up for weeks and those who can only buy credits via money order would also get the chance. Even though it was only released for an hour the value had dropped to 7 hcs and then slowly over time went down to 3 hc.

I guess if the deck does hit the catalogue on .ca you will find dinos and decks everywhere. Two of the most sought after super rares on .UK [ Well, not anymore ]

Barwy
23-08-2005, 08:47 AM
lol, i cant believe Dj's are worth 7 T on uk now - dropped half its value

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 08:50 AM

I can buy some for 3 thrones right now but I won't even spend that much. It's a risk that I don't care to take. I think Habbox is delaying the update because no one is getting 7 thrones for them and it would cause more anger and outrage against habbox if they were to list a decreased price once again [ my speculation and obviously not fact ]. Some people think that Habbox values control the market but I worked in it and it's not like that at all. I admit that there could be better strategies in place to collect the data for rare values, but they do a fairly good job of following the user averages to compile the listed prices.

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:51 AM
should be 1T really i mean DJ and Dino is externals as 25creds meaning they should be out in catalog at some point but then again... they might just be weird lil students witch we know they are =]

Barwy
23-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Hmm, loads of people must really be hating habbo atm. people spent loads of thrones on djs, now they are worth hardly anything

Impactor
23-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Lmao, its still in the catalogue at 10:00 am

Barwy
23-08-2005, 09:01 AM
lmao, nearly a whole day behind

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!