PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Maze Entrance

hooch
15-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Ok, so a few days ago, a friend and I decided to make a maze, and try and get it to 51 rooms long. We're 4-5 days in now, and have made it up to 31 rooms so far. So I thought i'd post the entrance up to get some feedback. There are some issues I've thought of changing, but so far, what with designing maze rooms, I haven't had chance to change. Any comments?

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Samathy1/Habbo/Untitled43.jpg

Rainbow
15-10-2011, 11:08 PM
wow, i would never be able to do 51 rooms o.o and the enterence looks great not too sure on the chairs in the bottom bit though, ill come try it out later:D

hooch
15-10-2011, 11:51 PM
wow, i would never be able to do 51 rooms o.o and the enterence looks great not too sure on the chairs in the bottom bit though, ill come try it out later:D

Thank you :) Yeah, that was one of the things I was contemplating getting rid of. Main reason for having them was to promote the group - guess that's a bit redundant atm though? :P

Eric
16-10-2011, 09:23 AM
That maze entrance is amazing. 51 rooms long like wow. Good luck finishing the maze.

MKR&*42
16-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Wow :O Love it!

I've tried a 59 room maze before..I think I got to room 47 before I raged and gave up xL

Good job though, entrance looks fantastic :P

Rainbow
16-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Thank you :) Yeah, that was one of the things I was contemplating getting rid of. Main reason for having them was to promote the group - guess that's a bit redundant atm though? :P

Aww, it looks good apart from that though tbh :D Omg i'm actually doing your maze now and i cant even get on any of the brown tiles LOL i fail ;')

Vernier
16-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Looks good mate! :D

David.

geo
16-10-2011, 09:39 AM
That looks great, tried it when there was less rooms and still failed, aha. :P

Zuth
16-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Looks a really nice room, I'll have to come try it some time!

Pigperson
16-10-2011, 10:58 AM
It looks really nice :D I'll try and pop along some time :D

Will

hooch
16-10-2011, 06:14 PM
That maze entrance is amazing. 51 rooms long like wow. Good luck finishing the maze.

Thanks so much, we were even contemplating making it up to 100 rooms. Maybe our eyes are too big for our stomachs though :P

Wow :O Love it!

I've tried a 59 room maze before..I think I got to room 47 before I raged and gave up xL

Good job though, entrance looks fantastic :P

Thank you :) I've had some friends help so far - I never knew wired could become so expensive! Haha.

Aww, it looks good apart from that though tbh :D Omg i'm actually doing your maze now and i cant even get on any of the brown tiles LOL i fail ;')

Haha, you will kick yourself when you realise it's not as difficult as it looks :P

Looks good mate! :D

David.

Thank you! :D

That looks great, tried it when there was less rooms and still failed, aha. :P

Only... 4 people have completed it so far I think? And only two of those all 31 rooms. (The others were when the maze was shorter).

Looks a really nice room, I'll have to come try it some time!

It looks really nice :D I'll try and pop along some time :D

Will

Thank you :) You're both more than welcome ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!