PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Rino Drink Machine

Raix
16-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Well I wanted to make something unique and quite "Strange" So here you are.

The Rino Drink Machine

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1631/rinodrinkmachine.png

*It Acually Gives Drinks!*

Enjoy, and If you rip, I shall endure your soul http://www.habboxforum.com/images/smilies/cute/wink.gif

.:Sindrolic:.
16-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Ahahaha thats really cool, I like it.

but as you said it is unique and strange. I reckon you should add a door or something to the front and I think the front legs look wierd. Sort of need to have them further back and round then off at the bottom more, plus theyre quite stubby. But nevertheless great work.

EDIT: Unless thats an actual habbo animal? or is it your own creation? I dont know havent been on for a while :P

orientalframe?
16-10-2011, 07:47 AM
It looks quite nice, although I don't really like the shape of it? It looks like half a rhino to me :P Good job though :)

Eric
16-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Looks kinda weird. But good job!

Vernier
16-10-2011, 09:35 AM
As Chels said the shape is a bit weird, but I like it! :D

David.

MKR&*42
16-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Looks a bit, weird-ish xL But still, it's very nice.

Isn't it spelt Rhino or is it meant to be Rino? I was saying "Ree-no" because I didn't know what it was ;(

Zuth
16-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Haha! It looks really weird but cool at the same time, I like it well done :D

Rainbow
16-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Looks pretty cool I want one :O

geo
16-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Hmm, I don't really like it. The shape doesn't look right and it doesn't look like a drinks machine at all.

Samantha
16-10-2011, 11:42 AM
You've taken the head off the actual Rhino pet if I'm not mistaken so the angle looks odd and it looks like it hasn't got a neck because of it.

There are no places to click to get the drink unless you pull the horn. Where the drink comes out is a little odd because it's a bit square and I think it would just be better with a hole instead of a whole new colour thing if you get me.

Also because of you using the head the shading on the other parts look odd as they don't fit in with the head.

I like the idea maybe make it more cuboid like normal drinks machines like the moodi machine and things. What you could do is make the rhino's mouth the vending part where you can see the drinks you want and have the Rhino's teeth as different drinks if you understand me. Then you could put the bottom like a Rhino sitting down regardless if they actually sit down or not :P. Hope this helps!

iScreamHabbo
17-10-2011, 09:58 PM
It's alright good job tho!

xdinosaurdaniel
21-10-2011, 02:20 AM
i think it looks pretty badasss.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!