PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Warned 4 times for saying 1 thing.

Samantha
16-10-2011, 11:49 AM
In the Saturday Night Quiz yesterday I was winning so I casually said 'Fistpumps Tylers face' and then I got wanred for it, then again, then again and then again, I find it stupid for mods to allow the same person to report me so I kept getting warned when I only said one thing. Surely the first warning is enough as I didn't do it again? So they obviously can see all the chat logs because they wouldn't have known otherwise and it wasn't in a violent way lmao.

I seriously hope they will improve like they said they will!

tylermunjkt
16-10-2011, 11:53 AM
yeah, that was a stupid reason to report. They should look more carefully.

Vernier
16-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Bit strange :P

David.

Jordan
16-10-2011, 10:28 PM
It would be really nice for a change if they actually listened to us on the uservoice and help forums regarding the moderation. It seems to be a big problem in Habbo atm.

Red
16-10-2011, 10:35 PM
They are ridiculous. Last night I got so angry so I made this. Vote pleaseeee
Improve Poor Moderation (http://uservoice.com/a/7xcuq)

scott
16-10-2011, 11:33 PM
I don't think they ever fully look into situations or chatlogs before dishing out warnings, they give them out for the silliest of things all the time - even though you may not have done something but get warned for it that goes on your habbo 'record' so whenever they are looking at your account to decide what action to take they can see that you've been warned for "XX" even though you done nothing! :(

Toilet
17-10-2011, 12:26 AM
I'd report it to customer support.

Rainbow
17-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Mods are getting more pathetic and stupid everyday...

Samantha
17-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Well I think in one of the last meetings they said they would improve moderation. So fingerscrossed.

Red
17-10-2011, 08:32 AM
they never really sam. all puffin said is that we can report it through customer support (N)

Eric
17-10-2011, 08:42 AM
They really need to improve their moderation. :rolleyes:

Showder
17-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Poor moderation skills Habbo?
I bet Habbox can do better. Anyhow, singing lyrics to some songs can get you muted for not following Habbo Way?!

Breeze
07-11-2011, 06:12 PM
you can apparently be banned for even using the word 'fist' in some cases. I Have my account banned for it.

wiktoria
07-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Honestly these mods are so pathetic. Sometimes you get banned for stupid reasons. If someone is being rude (not extremely rude) I think they should get kicked by a mod and not banned straight away but then again this would never happen because they don't even check the chatlogs most of the time.

Samantha
07-11-2011, 07:01 PM
I know, it's full proof that they didn't check the chat logs in that case as I only said it once throughout the night. I find it appauling that people just saying that can be warned but people who advertise banned sites, scam and such get nothing done to them!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!