PDA

View Full Version : [Building] McDonalds - It's back!

geo
16-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Back in April, I made a McDonalds. I didn't really keep it for long, but recently I decided I wanted to remake. It's not much different than the last, there's just been a few changes.

So here it is! (Some people may recognise it..)

Main room;

http://i55.tinypic.com/2jbacmf.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/kouh0.jpg

Toilets;

http://i52.tinypic.com/bgem8x.png

What do you think? How can I improve? :)

Oh, and a huge thanks to Tweg (Thomas on the forum) and Vernier for helping me get the furni! :)x

hooch
16-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Ba ba ba ba baaa - I'm lovin' it!

Great room xP Two things leaped out at me - when you walk into the first bit of the restaurant it looks a bit bare, maybe even some kind of rug would completely change that? I dunno. And also doesn't the ' M ' have the middle prong (dunno how else to explain it) touching the floor like the other outside two? Or am i remembering it incorrectly? :o

Altogether, awesome room :)

Andii
16-10-2011, 06:47 PM
georiga looks like crap gunna be honest :)

lmao jks. . . i loved it before :) only cause i had rights grrrrrr lolol.. . . bt toilets look nice :)

geo
16-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Ba ba ba ba baaa - I'm lovin' it!

Great room xP Two things leaped out at me - when you walk into the first bit of the restaurant it looks a bit bare, maybe even some kind of rug would completely change that? I dunno. And also doesn't the ' M ' have the middle prong (dunno how else to explain it) touching the floor like the other outside two? Or am i remembering it incorrectly? :o

Altogether, awesome room :)

Yeah it does look a little bare, but usually when the room fills up people stand there so it doesn't look to bad and I'm not too sure what you mean with the M. ;$

Thanks! x

georiga looks like crap gunna be honest :)

lmao jks. . . i loved it before :) only cause i had rights grrrrrr lolol.. . . bt toilets look nice :)

aww thank you andi x

hooch
16-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Yeah it does look a little bare, but usually when the room fills up people stand there so it doesn't look to bad and I'm not too sure what you mean with the M. ;$

Thanks! x

Like this :
https://wiki.brown.edu/confluence/download/attachments/71873413/mcdonalds2.jpg

The middle prong is the same length as the other two.

Jordan
16-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I really like the drive through it's amazing!! Good job georgia :)

Plebings
16-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I DON'T OWN RED DINER FURNI AS IT IS CRAP

lookin good xxxx

Vernier
16-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Reall nice job, Georgia! Well done! +Rep :D

David.

Rainbow
16-10-2011, 09:07 PM
No thanks to char for helping you get some of that furni i see ;-(!!! Anyways glad its back wooo!

scott
16-10-2011, 11:37 PM
It's a nice room you should advertise it and start to get it popular! I really like how you've made the drive thru in it xD

Nick
17-10-2011, 03:27 AM
Woo great to see it back :D

orientalframe?
17-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Nice to see it back! I love the way you've done the drive thru :P

Ekelektra
17-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Looks great! I love the drive through :)

geo
17-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Like this :
https://wiki.brown.edu/confluence/download/attachments/71873413/mcdonalds2.jpg

The middle prong is the same length as the other two.

Ah, I understand now! I'll see what it looks like, thanks Sam. :) x

I really like the drive through it's amazing!! Good job georgia :)

Thanks, Jordan! x

I DON'T OWN RED DINER FURNI AS IT IS CRAP

lookin good xxxx

HATE YOU! :@ Thanks, Alex. xxx

Reall nice job, Georgia! Well done! +Rep :D

David.

Thanks so much for all your help with the room, and thanks for the feedback, David! :D x

No thanks to char for helping you get some of that furni i see ;-(!!! Anyways glad its back wooo!

Thanks for helping me find it, Char! x

It's a nice room you should advertise it and start to get it popular! I really like how you've made the drive thru in it xD

I'm gonna try making this room popular, hopefully it will get full. Thanks, Scott! :) x

Woo great to see it back :D

WOO!!

Nice to see it back! I love the way you've done the drive thru :P

Aha, thanks Chels. I'm sure I'll see you in this room a lot as you love eating and you love zedder rooms! xx

Looks great! I love the drive through :)

Thanks! x

:Gero
18-10-2011, 05:41 AM
The drive through is sick.

I've only been back for a week and its a really well designed room.

Martin
18-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Yay! Glad to see Mcdonalds is back! I was in there the other night being a chef irl! Great room once again, loving the manequins ;)

geo
18-10-2011, 03:09 PM
The drive through is sick.

I've only been back for a week and its a really well designed room.

Woo, thank you! xx

Yay! Glad to see Mcdonalds is back! I was in there the other night being a chef irl! Great room once again, loving the manequins ;)

Aha, what a wonderful chef you make. Those mannequins are fab! ;) xx

garriet
18-10-2011, 03:13 PM
aaaahh wow georgia, it's great to see that mcdonalds is back loving the drive thru and its overall a fantastic room ;p +rep for ya x

geo
18-10-2011, 03:17 PM
aaaahh wow georgia, it's great to see that mcdonalds is back loving the drive thru and its overall a fantastic room ;p +rep for ya x

awh thanks mwah xxxx

Chris
18-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Yayyy. Ive always loved this room. I like the addition of the staff outfits displayed on the mannequins. Well done, Georgia! :D +Rep

iJess
18-10-2011, 04:11 PM
awww that's amazing!

geo
18-10-2011, 04:14 PM
awww that's amazing!

omg thanks! :Dx

Pigperson
19-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Lovely to see that it has been restored to it's former glory :D Search me on the room settings and give the manager rights kty xxx

Great room :D

Will

PS. Just remembered when we had fried nipples on the menu and the maaannnnyyyyy others :D

geo
20-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Lovely to see that it has been restored to it's former glory :D Search me on the room settings and give the manager rights kty xxx

Great room :D

Will

PS. Just remembered when we had fried nipples on the menu and the maaannnnyyyyy others :D

I see you've joined the group so you should now get rights to the room? :P

Aha, the lovely menu. I've changed it to a more serious menu now, although I can always change it slightly. ;).

Thanks, Will! x

xdinosaurdaniel
21-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Toilets Ftw xD

geo
21-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Toilets Ftw xD

Hell yeah. ;)

GirlNextDoor15
22-10-2011, 12:38 PM
The toilet looks like a kitchen lol. But, I like it. Give me a very pleased feeling

geo
22-10-2011, 04:46 PM
The toilet looks like a kitchen lol. But, I like it. Give me a very pleased feeling

I know the toilets are a little posh, but I don't think they really look like a kitchen. Anyway, thank you for your feedback. :)

ChloeeBALDWIN
22-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Nice too see it back and up and running :P x

geo
22-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Nice too see it back and up and running :P x

It's nice to be owning it but it's just a problem getting it popular atm.

Hayleigh
22-10-2011, 10:16 PM
They are my loos *****

geo
23-10-2011, 08:56 AM
They are my loos *****

damn right they're your loos.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!