PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Clan?

DPS
17-10-2011, 08:03 AM
I think it's time one is made. but for me to make it i would need 4 others willing as you know you need 4 people with you.

Also doesnt matter if you dont wanna put your main in it, maybe along the line you might.

Would anyone like to help get this started?

DPS
17-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Or one of you can, aslong as you use RS section alot :P like Oleh / Kyle / JoeyK

Aidenn
17-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Habbox clans often fail - prime example was the friend chat has been re-introduced on vast numerous occasions and always died out.

No-one was interested :P

Also alot of people are already in clans. (psst if it goes ahead dont call it habbox clan, youll be lucky to recruit 1 more member) :P

DPS
17-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Yeah i was thinking dont have the name Habbox as the name, but can refer ppl to the forum :)

Rashelly
17-10-2011, 11:52 AM
IA with Aiden. Been tried hundreds of times (even by me once or twice) and failed. There's just not enough active people here.

Kyle
17-10-2011, 12:46 PM
There are enough active people here, it's just that the majority have their own clans already. We have a friends chat and IRC and even those aren't really used.

DPS
17-10-2011, 01:03 PM
You lot just seem lazy, and dont wanna put in the effort. You can make things happen when you want too, when you give up the idea dies.

Kyle
17-10-2011, 01:28 PM
It's not that we're lazy, people have TRIED doing this before and it utterly failed simply because of lack of interest. I'd rather not leave my current clan to be in some fail of a clan consisting of just habbox users. All of us have different interests on runescape so we have to disband :(

I do think there could possibly be one or 2 habbox only events every week or so, though. :)

IceNineKills
17-10-2011, 02:54 PM
You lot just seem lazy, and dont wanna put in the effort. You can make things happen when you want too, when you give up the idea dies.

I created the friends/old clan chat about 2 years ago, I have tried so many times to get it active and keep it active but it has never worked. We're not being lazy, we just know it is never going to happen. The friends chat is always there if you want to use it though it's 'habbox chat'

DPS
17-10-2011, 02:55 PM
I created the friends/old clan chat about 2 years ago, I have tried so many times to get it active and keep it active but it has never worked. We're not being lazy, we just know it is never going to happen. The friends chat is always there if you want to use it though it's 'habbox chat'

Ok thank you.

Rashelly
17-10-2011, 03:56 PM
It's not being lazy. Just not everyone wants to be in a clan. Especially a habbox clan when there are tons of really good established clans out there.

JoeyK.
19-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Like others have said, we have tried. It is hard though, most clans focus on a single aspect of the game - PvP, PvM, etc. The people on Hx are too far apart in levels and interests to make a worthwhile clan.

However, I would like to see more people involved in the Friends Chat - Where did you go Jake :(

IceNineKills
19-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Like others have said, we have tried. It is hard though, most clans focus on a single aspect of the game - PvP, PvM, etc. The people on Hx are too far apart in levels and interests to make a worthwhile clan.

However, I would like to see more people involved in the Friends Chat - Where did you go Jake :(

I got bored of rs so I'm taking a few months off :).

Inseriousity.
19-10-2011, 03:10 PM
friends chat was really busy at one point but it's all died away again. problem is habbox isnt an rs fansite so its impossible to really advertise to anyone on the outside and so it eventually dies out. :)

DPS
19-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I've joined a clan now that im happy with, tbh a Habbox one i wouldnt like as theres to many bossy people on here.

.Tom.
19-10-2011, 09:14 PM
I've joined a clan now that im happy with, tbh a Habbox one i wouldnt like as theres to many bossy people on here.

What clan did you join? Im looking for a decent one at the mo

DPS
19-10-2011, 09:15 PM
What clan did you join? Im looking for a decent one at the mo

Left it they was a bunch of anoyying kids.

.Tom.
19-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Left it they was a bunch of anoyying kids.

Ah right :P Let me know if you find a good one :)

JoeyK.
19-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Let me know if you find one that's half-decent :P

I'm not a fan of clans that say you have to be on at a specific time every day to help them achieve their own goals... Would definitely prefer more of a social clan. I've had my fill of raiding guilds in WoW, don't need to do that again!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!