PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Alteration for me

Reeceykins
22-08-2005, 06:06 PM
I was wondering if someone could be kind enough to make me a avatar of my habbo, I seem to be lacking the program's and skill's to. I would really like it if someone could make me one. I would owe you big time.
Chuckˇe-x

Orange_Parasol
22-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Ill do it just post a picture of your habbo :D

Reeceykins
22-08-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm a newbie, I have no idea how to do that.

Friction
22-08-2005, 07:32 PM
I was wondering if someone could be kind enough to make me a avatar of my habbo, I seem to be lacking the program's and skill's to. I would really like it if someone could make me one. I would owe you big time.
Chuckˇe-x

Program? You must have paint? that's what I use :p

Joe.tk
22-08-2005, 08:31 PM
course hes got paint. hes just a lazy punk though

:max_mad:

StripedTiger
22-08-2005, 09:09 PM
this should be in request an alteration sub-forum :o
hmm..

ItsDave
23-08-2005, 04:25 AM
Get a picture of your habbo, save it on paint. Get it so it just fits the size of my avatar box. Save it! Then, go onto USER CP on the habboxforum page. Then go to, edit me avatar. Click browse, and find the picture you want, and then click done. And then it'll be your avatar, but to send it to us (or so we can see it) do the same on paint (Save it etc) but go on to www.imageshack.us and click browse, and find the picture again, then click upload. It'll bring up a new page, go to the [Hotlink forum 1] one and copy and paste everything thats in the box, and paste it on your post. Same for signatures. :eusa_danc Im so clever :D :eusa_liar

Gaby
23-08-2005, 04:48 AM
Dude! I had NO HELP and I found out all on my own how to shade and to make alts on paint so he should do it on his own like all of us! We all have indivisual alts, RIGHT?!RIGHT?!!!!!!! lol I'm got kinda carried away but I had NO HELP when I was new at this forum

ItsDave
23-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Dude! I had NO HELP and I found out all on my own how to shade and to make alts on paint so he should do it on his own like all of us! We all have indivisual alts, RIGHT?!RIGHT?!!!!!!! lol I'm got kinda carried away but I had NO HELP when I was new at this forum
no offence, but he asked nicely, plus he posted this for our help. and i gave him most of it lol

Reeceykins
23-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Thank you for sticking up and helping me. Sorry, it's just i tried it on paint and it's not compared to all of your's, So i thought i would ask for help. Seeing as your's are all great. Sorry for bothering, I won't ask next time.

ItsDave
23-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Thank you for sticking up and helping me. Sorry, it's just i tried it on paint and it's not compared to all of your's, So i thought i would ask for help. Seeing as your's are all great. Sorry for bothering, I won't ask next time.
so i see you have your avatar there, and i could easily change your habbo. so wat would you like it to be like? superhero, fat, funny? etc

Clarissa
23-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Aww hes only asking for a bit of help cuz hes new. Sorry dude, i can't help yoo my graphics skill are pretty awful xD

Reeceykins
23-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Oo-er, Could you do a superhero one for me?

Man that would be so rad!

ItsDave
24-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Oo-er, Could you do a superhero one for me?

Man that would be so rad!
like big mucles? a cape? a mask? anyways, this is wat i came up with so far http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/1747/finieshd6bg.png (http://imageshack.us)tell me wat u want adding to it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!