PDA

View Full Version : To the people who i have hurt

MarkTommy
22-08-2005, 06:26 PM
:eusa_hand :D Dear habbos dont read this message if you dont want to over these past few weeks/months i dont know why but i turned a little bit nasty so i want to say sorry 1st of all Number 2. i want to give you all the furni i took from you {I was evil but have sorted myself out now} {I suffer from Attention Desficet Hyperactivity Disorder} {Short term ADHD many of you may know what ADHD is} Anyway thats why i am like i am :( i only wanted to be a normal person and have new friends but something inside me turned me sort of evil thats why i have decided to pay the people who i have hurt there furni and stuff back so please P.M. me with your habbo name and make a donation room i do hope you will throw all the horrible things in the Dust bin {Mines green} like i have anyway please do as i said :P and i will do as i said {ASAP} i do hope everyone looks at me in a nice and helpful way in the next 2 days i do apoligize again and hope things can get back to normal :-) I thank you once again *Thinks why do i keep repeating myself lol* Sorry if this is in the wrong thread i suffer from {Short term memory Loss}

Rarelime
22-08-2005, 06:44 PM
This should be in the outside habbo section. As it has nothing to do with habbo. :s

Dan Williamson
23-08-2005, 12:08 AM
I Suffer From ADD Too...

It Don't Make Me Nasty All The Time.

Nisus
23-08-2005, 12:10 AM
pointless?

GommeInc
23-08-2005, 12:12 AM
pointless?
Why do you keep saying pointless?

I did have a feeling you may have ADHD. I don't mind but try to lower it down a bit ;)

howdy
23-08-2005, 12:25 AM
ADHD, doesn't give you an excuse to steal peoples furni.

Clarissa
23-08-2005, 12:44 AM
I live with someone with ADHD, nd it gives them evil spurts. It makes ppl sometimes selfcentred and mean. so yeh that can cause ppl to go like that.

Tommy
23-08-2005, 01:12 AM
pointless?

How about you stop making pointless posts youreself! Stop spamming and talk, if you didnt realise thats what a forum is for. Saying "Pointless" helps no one therefore is not needed.

How about you comment about the subject, or tell him where to post it. If you cant do this look towards the top right of youre screen and kick the big cross!

End
23-08-2005, 02:04 AM
:eusa_hand :D Dear habbos dont read this message if you dont want to over these past few weeks/months i dont know why but i turned a little bit nasty so i want to say sorry 1st of all Number 2. i want to give you all the furni i took from you {I was evil but have sorted myself out now} {I suffer from Attention Desficet Hyperactivity Disorder} {Short term ADHD many of you may know what ADHD is} Anyway thats why i am like i am :( i only wanted to be a normal person and have new friends but something inside me turned me sort of evil thats why i have decided to pay the people who i have hurt there furni and stuff back so please P.M. me with your habbo name and make a donation room i do hope you will throw all the horrible things in the Dust bin {Mines green} like i have anyway please do as i said :P and i will do as i said {ASAP} i do hope everyone looks at me in a nice and helpful way in the next 2 days i do apoligize again and hope things can get back to normal :-) I thank you once again *Thinks why do i keep repeating myself lol* Sorry if this is in the wrong thread i suffer from {Short term memory Loss}
ADHD is no excuse for acting like a R'etard. Or is it..?

Dan.
23-08-2005, 03:44 AM
I got Adhd, im jhgfkjsd Weird, people say somthing to me and i get pee'd like when mizki banned me on .co.uk [old file not perm] and then i like freaked out and like stepped all overe everyone emotionly.
---
trust me if you have add of adhd things are alot harder then people think.
speshully at school.
[cough] eg: jump off roof of school i did it
last dya of school couple years ago, and fractured like lemmy **** 5 parts of my body
And now i still do it to this day.
---
So before yu make fun of add and adhd think first.
Think how hard it wud be if yu had adhd.

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 04:59 AM
Maybe it was a way for her to excuse herself by regarding to a disease which affetcs alot of people.

It shouldn`t affect your ingame ability ,if you have the concience to log onto Habbo hotel it shouldnt affect your typing ,you`d have to think to be able to type and use your Mouse, With ADHD you have no control in the real world.

ilovejordan
23-08-2005, 08:19 AM
Look, You should forgive her yeah. All of you saying "thats no exuse" etc is gnna make her even worse? think before you type ;l

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Well done to you then, but ask a mod or something to help you move it to the right section :)

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:24 AM
least shes giving it all back cant say the same for me i tend to keep rares =/

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 08:30 AM
least shes giving it all back cant say the same for me i tend to keep rares =/

At least you're honest. ;) :)

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Criminal`s in the real world receive No Justic etc.. why should she?
She betrayed "her friends" whats the definition of "friend" again "soembody who you can trust ,have your back and can rely on in times of need,somebody who supports you and Likes to have fun alongside you".

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:32 AM
She betrayed "her friends" whats the definition of "friend" again "soembody who you can trust ,have your back and can rely on in times of need,somebody who supports you and Likes to have fun alongside you".
it is? oh **** got it wrong all these years

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 08:35 AM

Well her friends can decide if they choose to be friends with her or not, we should just accept her apology :P

MarkTommy
23-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Not a she :p

Carlos
23-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Theres hundreds more habbos who have scammed/tried to scam in their life

shenk.
23-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Well her friends can decide if they choose to be friends with her or not, we should just accept her apology :P
yeh i think u'll find most people who take stuff in the first place tend not to put it back so we should just be pleased?

BLuweesH
23-08-2005, 08:44 AM
yeh i think u'll find most people who take stuff in the first place tend not to put it back so we should just be pleased?

Ya I agree :)

Andy!
23-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Everybody makes mistakes. At least your trying to make it right. Good on you. ;0

Craig
23-08-2005, 11:13 AM
But he isnt,he scammed someone las night over 3hc for 2 trophies,he deserves to be IP'd from the habbox forum.

the wombats
23-08-2005, 11:16 AM
But he isnt,he scammed someone las night over 3hc for 2 trophies,he deserves to be IP'd from the habbox forum.
that was this morning, he scammed pixelatedfreak, someone like that

Kieeran
23-08-2005, 11:18 AM
that was this morning, he scammed pixelatedfreak, someone like that
Some people might never change.

Craig
23-08-2005, 11:19 AM
he dusnt,and I think someone shud ban him from here after all the scamming he has done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!