PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors

The Don
18-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has seen it? I watched it for the first time last night and I loved it. If you haven't seen it, I advise you go watch it. If you have seen it, what's your opinion on it?

:Gero
19-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Warriors... Come out and Plaaaeay!

I played an xbox (original) game about 3-6 years ago, The Warriors. It was a movie adaptation created by Rockstar(GTA), It was amazing.

I would love for a game like this to be online! Fighting/Open World/GTA style/RPG

I think found out it was a movie, got the movie... Loved it.

I remember there being a whole RP on AUS habbo for this with Baldies running around.

The Don
19-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Warriors... Come out and Plaaaeay!

I played an xbox (original) game about 3-6 years ago, The Warriors. It was a movie adaptation created by Rockstar(GTA), It was amazing.

I would love for a game like this to be online! Fighting/Open World/GTA style/RPG

I think found out it was a movie, got the movie... Loved it.

I remember there being a whole RP on AUS habbo for this with Baldies running around.

Haha, I remember the game, me and one of my old best friends played it all the time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDH9Jq5AWkQ

Misawa
19-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Always loved it.

:Gero
20-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Haha Made me want to watch it again!

I'll probably do it over the weekend.

Lamz
26-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I knew it was a film but i haven't seen the actual film, I've just loved playing the game! I've always seen little clips of the film itself on youtube then I see how exact it is to the game, :L

I'm gonna watch it on the net later today

Describe
26-10-2011, 02:51 PM
I heard they were going to try and remake it with Tony Scott being the brains behind it all. I think he first announced it in 2007 but I haven't heard anything since then.

Judas
26-10-2011, 09:58 PM
such a great movie, i love swan so much

GirlNextDoor15
27-10-2011, 06:18 AM
What is it about? :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!