PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] How's my Signature Pic?

Showder
19-10-2011, 09:29 AM
It took me half an hour, and its my first time I have ever done a signature or something graphical on Habbo.
Please comment and please please advice!
Many thanks,
Showda.

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Graphics Discussion, Help and Requests", as it is better suited here!

DPS
19-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Showder! i think you should ask someone to do you one :P it could be much better.

Showder
20-10-2011, 11:28 AM
LOL Jordan, I've been tryin' to find someone to do a GIF saying Showder , Event Org and blah the blah the blah..
I've posted a thread and had one from LordUsagi, but that was the time I was a trialist for events org so I need a change...

Cerys
20-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Just read your previous thread and LordUsagi said to PM him to recreate the sig, try doing that? ;) xx

Andii
21-10-2011, 10:24 AM
its not bad for a 1st atempt just dont really like the red and yellow mixed together :( sorta puts me off. . but if you made it black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow (song is unreal lol) then it would look pretty awsum :)

Showder
21-10-2011, 11:20 AM
its not bad for a 1st atempt just dont really like the red and yellow mixed together :( sorta puts me off. . but if you made it black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow (song is unreal lol) then it would look pretty awsum :)

Thanks for that advice :-)
I'll improve on my next one :-)

Andii
21-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Thanks for that advice :-)
I'll improve on my next one :-)

no problemo :) just worring about the shoes now lol. .since they are black they may disappear :O

GirlNextDoor15
21-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Not bad but the texts look quite blurry. Maybe you would want to ask someone to do it for you? :)

Mr-Trainor
22-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Next time you make a Habbo signature, save as .PNG rather than .jpg, so that it doesn't reduce the quality of it :D.

Rainbow
22-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Looks pretty good for a first try, i think you should make the Events Organiser stand out more as it looks a bit blury maybe a different colour? :D

Demi
22-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Colour scheme is a bad choice, that is just my opinion. But for a first time, well done.

dbgtz
26-10-2011, 04:38 PM
It took me half an hour, and its my first time I have ever done a signature or something graphical on Habbo.
Please comment and please please advice!
Many thanks,
Showda.

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Graphics Discussion, Help and Requests", as it is better suited here!

Is it this:
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/ShowderKariann/pic.jpg
what I'm supposed to be looking at? If so, I would say it's good for a first, but it isn't as really it is just taking 2 images from an imager and 3 bits of text from a font generator and shoving it on a red background. I mean I do not care of it's quality so much (needs to be png format), but it could use a bit more effort or experimentation.

Aaron
01-11-2011, 03:36 PM
It's cool, although I'd try use different font for the " Event Organiser " bit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!