PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Kyle Contestants

Mark
19-10-2011, 09:58 AM
I was watching the Jeremy Kyle Show and saw someone who looked similar to a teacher at school, however it wasn't, thankfully. Just wondering if anyone knows or has seen someone they know on the Jeremy Kyle Show?
Also, would you go on the show if they offered you the £150 or whatever they get?

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here!

Misawa
19-10-2011, 10:21 AM
"Contestants"? It's not a game show.

People call them up in the first place, not the other way round with offers.

beth
19-10-2011, 10:24 AM
i've known a few people who've been on jezza. hardly surprising as it seems the population of the west midlands seem to grace the stage every morning. i probably would go on there yeah hahaha, not for something as serious as some of the other people go on for but i think it would be jokes to go on there as a guest hahaha.

buttons
19-10-2011, 10:35 AM
yeah someone from here was on looking for her dad but he sat there calling her a hooker basically + yes she got paid
oh read the wrong, no way ever NO

MKR&*42
19-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Never seen anyone I knew on there...I hope o.o

And no, I'd never go on that show - if you have problems either 1) Do a lie detector that's not part of a tv show or 2) Sort your problems out with i) a counsellor or ii) Yourselves. -_-

They'd have to pay me alot of money for me to go on that show :L

peteyt
19-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Someone I went to school with was on, not once, but twice.

I was surprised though because when I knew her she just shouted all the time. Even if she was next to a friend, talking to them she'd have to shout, but she seemed a lot better.

But no I would never do it ha. It turns people into a laughing stock. My personal life needs to stay personal.

Rixion
19-10-2011, 04:51 PM
yeah someone who was caught having an affair on a train station bench, classy.

Mathew
19-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't know of anyone who's been on and I hope my life never gets so bad that I end up on there.

DPS
19-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Yes many years ago 2 girls who lived on my road, ive seen them on it, it was about them telling people there mum was dead and some other weird crap.

Red
19-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Dunno anyone who has been on Jezza (thankfully) and no I wouldn't go on there. Every family has problems but no way is it anything compared to the people on there. lmao

AgnesIO
19-10-2011, 05:22 PM
I don't know of anyone who's been on and I hope my life never gets so bad that I end up on there.

Lets be honest is is only the absolute working class (although, technically they are not even that high up in the system). Most of them struggle to say a sentence without telling someone to **** off :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!