PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a traxmachine?

BA.iC
20-10-2011, 09:00 AM
I would like to know how to get a trax machine I've heard you can't get them anymore. is this true?:S

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Habbo In General", as it is better suited here!

MKR&*42
20-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Urm, you can purchase Jukeboxes;

. Small one = Plays 5 songs? I think
. Big one = Plays 10 songs? I think

You can't trade/buy trax machines anymore... I don't know what the difference between the jukebox or a trax was, I never bothered buying a trax before.

Also, Habbo made American Idol Trax machines un-tradeable.

-----

There might be 1 that's tradeable... everyone I know has said there isn't though :L

Vernier
20-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Urm, you can purchase Jukeboxes;

. Small one = Plays 5 songs? I think
. Big one = Plays 10 songs? I think

You can't trade/buy trax machines anymore... I don't know what the difference between the jukebox or a trax was, I never bothered buying a trax before.

Also, Habbo made American Idol Trax machines un-tradeable.

-----

There might be 1 that's tradeable... everyone I know has said there isn't though :L

Warren's correct with the jukeboxes. The small can store 5 song discs at any one time in it's playlist; The big one can store any 10 song discs at any one time in it's playlist. The small one is 5c; the large one is 10c. The idol trax has Definitely been made un-tradeable, I have one on my old account and was very annoyed to hear that. The trax gold was also made un-tradeable. Unfortunately, the only ay to currently play music is if you already own a trax machine with music loaded or if you have a jukebox. The idea agency jukeboxes were also made un-tradeable. Also in a poll a while ago there was an question about "what d you want to see in habbo?" There was an option to say create your own music. Hopefully they will bring it back, I remember when you could edit and create songs with the trax editor.

David.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!