PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] When you buy a virtual couch for $3, do you expect to own that couch forever?

COCOCAT
21-10-2011, 05:30 PM
I did.
I Used to play habbo years ago.
spent at least $500 on it (phone records show proof-offered them to habbo as well as I.D)
came back a few weeks ago
couldnt log in, emailed habbo, waited weeks for a reply
was just told my account was deleted due to being "inactive" for a full year.
-"nothing they can do about it"

is this legal? is it moral? what would you do? am i just being a sook or should i take it further?

I used to play Habbo years ago, i spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours collecting rares and even made a habbo fansite for rare values. i was a bug habbo fan,
i recently came back (after several circumstances in which i wont go into..aka life story lol that prevented me from playing for a year or two)
i came back to discover my log in details were not working.
i emailed habbo back and forth, while i was emailing them i made another account and spent almost $100 on more credits (since i thought my old account would be opened and i could transfer my stuff over)
then weeks later they finally tell me that my account was deleted due to "inactivity for a year"and there was nothing i could do about it.
i did not have an internet connection at the time, i never got any warning or had any chance to prevent it.
i was actually in and out of hospital for those years, habbo was the LAST thing on my mind.
my health finally recovered and i ran into some money to pay off my hospital bills and get my laptop refurbished, (it was broken, and i decided to fix it because it had my habbo login details stored on it)
was so excited to check out how habbo had changed.
try to log in and....
*Removed*>:(
accounts gone. and habbo is willing to do nothing. least they aknowleged my account was deleted because i was starting to wonder if it had been hacked.
but i am equally, actually even more mad, now that i know habbo was behind it.
since i thought they were a loyal company generally targeted at children.

is this even legal to do?
and would you be mad if this happened to you? and what would you do about it?

its honest not so much about the money as it is about the morality of the situation,
habbo was my life back then and it was very symbolic for me, and i had spent countless hours tracking down rares (back in the good old days before marketplace was around!)
and am honestly, furious.
i had always treated habbo with respect, back when i used to play there was a program you could download to hack habbo and get unlimited credits, i never did anything of the sort, i paid for every credit (and have proof) .. i did everything the right way,i was never mean, never scammed, i felt like i was a pretty good customer to habbo, always followed the rules and even used to help people out all the time with giveaways and games with prizes and everything.
i am really dissapointed in habbo. i thought they were better than this, i really didnt think theyd just delete "inactive" accounts of people who spent alot of time,effort and money on their habbo accounts, supporting habbos company, then to be punished.

does anyone have any sort of advice? im really unsure of what to do right now.. :(

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as more suited

Zuth
21-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Did you merge your account?

Jordan
21-10-2011, 06:17 PM
When you register do agree with the terms and conditions which I do believe state that they can delete/alter accounts at any time. So it's absolutely fine for them to do this. Habbo had given users over a year to claim their account and merge it into the .COM hotel which I feel was a pretty good amount of time to recover.

Sorry for your loss!

Plebings
21-10-2011, 08:03 PM
:( sorry to hear this

Red
21-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Aww sorry :( It's quite sad. So many old friends accounts/old rooms and a lot of memories have just been deleted. I personally don't think a year was long enough because a lot of people leave for a couple of years and end up returning. I don't think theres anything you can do unfortunately. They sent out emails etc warning that they would be deleted if not merged.

MKR&*42
21-10-2011, 08:11 PM
As Jordan says, it probably does state somewhere that they have any right to remove/delete your account - regardless of the situation.

They only do this so they can 'clear more space' and get rid of the unused accounts, along with this - the names become available again! ^_^

But I don't think they should permanently delete the account, I think there should be a way for Sulake to recover a deleted account especially for situations like this or they should attempt to compensate you or something... with a duck? :P

But yeah, sorry to hear about that ;/ Habbo suck sometimes.

Sharon
22-10-2011, 01:54 PM
You're meant to read the terms when you register! Can't blame them, you're not the only person to lose out, many people have due to the merge and un-used accounts. Don't see why you've spent so much on a game anyway.

T@R
22-10-2011, 02:05 PM
the terms say habbo can basically do what they want, but that doesn't make it right, and i think what they've done is completely out of order, however if they've deleted your account, i doubt there's anything they can actually do about it now

MKR&*42
22-10-2011, 02:51 PM
K, I read their terms of service (**** me, it's long) and I found the bits on credits and account deleting:

* You understand that all purchases of Habbo Credits and/or of Premium Subscriptions and/or of any other virtual items (e.g., furniture) sold on the Site are final and non-refundable, except, in our sole and absolute discretion and are a limited game play, license and not a cash account or equivalent. Once you buy Credits, a Premium Subscription or any other virtual item sold on the Site, you can't get your money back. Further, in Sulake's sole discretion, Habbo accounts that are either unused or have been used only once for a period greater than six (6) months may be terminated.

12 TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION:

12.2 We may terminate these Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time with or without notice to you if: [A] you breach these Terms and Conditions or Habboway (https://help.habbo.com/entries/175603-the-habbo-way) (b) you have not accessed your account for 6 months; or (c) if the Website is going to be shut down or merged with other services. You are not entitled to a refund of fees in these circumstances.

13 CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION:

13.1 If you or we terminate these Terms and Conditions under section 12.1 or 12.2 respectively, we may delete your account (including your registration information and any remaining Habbo Credits that you may have) and your Visitor Materials.

So yeah, you can't get a refund or anything - and you did indeed, agree to it.

Bext
23-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Habbo have always stated furniture is still their property as others have said. I think many habbos who spend so much money forget this and get caught up in the excitement of habbo.

Furthermore, habbo used to have a part in their terms and conditions where they 'reserved the right to close the hotel at anytime' and no-one would be reimbursed or refunded. So essentially habbo could shut down tonight and all habbos would have nothing but memories.

This is the reason why I would NEVER buy credits, its just not worth it when I can buy real stuff instead.

Accipiter
23-10-2011, 03:47 PM
When you register do agree with the terms and conditions which I do believe state that they can delete/alter accounts at any time. So it's absolutely fine for them to do this. Habbo had given users over a year to claim their account and merge it into the .COM hotel which I feel was a pretty good amount of time to recover.

Sorry for your loss!

The T&C's probably changed over the years, he would have agreed to old ones that wouldn't have stated this I believe.

It's sheer unlucky, but its probably more of a gift.

scottish
23-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Habbo T&C's have stated they can alter/delete your account without notice since 2003 (when I first joined atleast) I believe, so they would have been the same then ;)

Accipiter
23-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Habbo are snideeeeeeeee

scottish
23-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Not really, basically every site that requires you registering have that included in their T&Cs

You give us the right (WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE) to edit, caution, temporarily ban or permanently ban your account, as well as your IP, or take any other measurements that we feel necessary.

Is habbox's for example

Accipiter
23-10-2011, 03:56 PM
This world is snideeeeeeee

LMAO

Habbo is the root of all evil, jokes.

Being in hospital for 2 years Habbo should be the least of your worries, you need to catch up in the real world, surely when you were lay in hospital you felt time was wasted on a website?

geo
23-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Unlucky! Although, Habbo have mentioned that they can delete accounts and things so it's not like they've done it without warning. :P

Vinnie:Safety
25-10-2011, 02:43 PM
I would read the TOC (Terms of Conditions) and find out what it says in there.
And then no matter what it says ask for a legal opinion by a lawyer.
And depending on what he says, it stays as what its at now, or further.

I had to do this but for a different situation. My lawyer clearly stated, nothing i can do. It is immoral though.

scottish
25-10-2011, 02:50 PM
I would read the TOC (Terms of Conditions) and find out what it says in there.
And then no matter what it says ask for a legal opinion by a lawyer.
And depending on what he says, it stays as what its at now, or further.

I had to do this but for a different situation. My lawyer clearly stated, nothing i can do. It is immoral though.

Technically its T&C (Terms AND Conditions) or ToS (Terms of Service) not TOC.

Why would you ask for a legal opinion by a lawyer for something that Sulake/Habbo clearly state is within their right, as they own all intellectual properly.

It's not immoral, he had long enough to do it, due to circumstances it obviously wasn't his top priority, but thats not sulakes fault he had to go to hospital and didn't come on the opportunities he'd of had.

25-10-2011, 02:58 PM

Why would you ask for a legal opinion by a lawyer for something that Sulake/Habbo clearly state is within their right, as they own all intellectual properly.

It's not immoral, he had long enough to do it, due to circumstances it obviously wasn't his top priority, but thats not sulakes fault he had to go to hospital and didn't come on the opportunities he'd of had.

Yeah i mixed them two up.

I did because i get free legal advice since my cousin is a lawyer, Lucky me >_>

Habbo's T&C are immoral if they can do that. Legal but immoral, like US Government.

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 02:58 PM ----------

Yeah i mixed them two up.

I did because i get free legal advice since my cousin is a lawyer, Lucky me >_>

Habbo's T&C are immoral if they can do that. Legal but immoral, like US Government.

scottish
25-10-2011, 03:17 PM
It's not immoral

Immoral would be deleting your account for no reason, he didn't merge his account and subsequently was removed due to this after a sufficient amount of time.

25-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Was the merge that soon ago? I wasn't playing during the merge or before and after for some time.
So your opinion and my opinion, can let others decide.
But whatever.
Nothing nobody can do really..
BTW, why you so.. challenging kinda, like you gotta be right :/

scottish
25-10-2011, 03:22 PM
It was merged like 1.5 year ago

Because I'm always right.

MKR&*42
25-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Was the merge that soon ago? I wasn't playing during the merge or before and after for some time.
So your opinion and my opinion, can let others decide.
But whatever.
Nothing nobody can do really..
BTW, why you so.. challenging kinda, like you gotta be right :/

Sorry, I read this and it made me laugh xL

"Because I'm always right."

Ah, this forum is full of amazing people ^_^

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make off topic posts!

25-10-2011, 03:28 PM

I know you're not always right; you have my old attitude -__-

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 03:28 PM ----------

I laughed too, Then i realized i was like that before :L

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make off topic posts!

scottish
25-10-2011, 03:54 PM

I agree, I am amazing.

I know you're not always right; you have my old attitude -__-

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 03:28 PM ----------

I laughed too, Then i realized i was like that before :L

I am always right, based on your usage of ": L" you can't be much older than 14-15 (unless you manually went through smilies to select on, which I somewhat doubt is the case)

@OP (to keep on topic) not much you can do, start again or move on :)

25-10-2011, 04:24 PM
I agree, I am amazing.

I am always right, based on your usage of ": L" you can't be much older than 14-15 (unless you manually went through smilies to select on, which I somewhat doubt is the case)

@OP (to keep on topic) not much you can do, start again or move on :)

I am actually 16 years old... And the text smiley and the image smiley represents two different things. Not my fault, Habbox put the wrong image for the smiley.

I dont use " : L " as others use it either. the face looks more like "REally?" "Like.. REally? -_- (-.-) "

You shouldn't assume things, right there I proves you're not always right.

scottish
25-10-2011, 04:38 PM
I am actually 16 years old... And the text smiley and the image smiley represents two different things. Not my fault, Habbox put the wrong image for the smiley.

I dont use " : L " as others use it either. the face looks more like "REally?" "Like.. REally? -_- (-.-) "

You shouldn't assume things, right there I proves you're not always right.

you can't be much older than 14-15

Come again?

I'm right again.

@OP if they said it's deleted then theres not much you can do now (to keep on topic)

25-10-2011, 04:45 PM
OK, no need for the big capitalization. *REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make off topic posts or be rude to other members!

Velma.
25-10-2011, 06:03 PM
DANNNNNNG!

I feel horrible for you,
it's a tuffy, it's kind of like Habbo can do whatever
than on top of that it's you're fault for buying
virtual coins with real money,

COCOCAT
08-12-2011, 06:20 PM
sorry i never responded, i hadnt been online again in a few months.
i was furious that day but i got over it by the next day! i get all worked up and then kinda regret it lol.

a few things i want to point out though
1. i didnt really spend that much money on habbo, every month i buy $50 credit for my prepaid phone, and it gives me $300 credit, so each month id just put that $50 credit straight on my habbo, then use the remaining $250 for the rest of the month, which was plenty.. so it really didnt come out of my pocket..i had to buy credit anyway..if i had anctually went and bought habbo prepaid cards or something then i would have been annoyed cause its real cash..but really, i only wasted unused/unwanted extra prepaid phone credit on it, so in reality i didnt really lose anything, other then the hours i put in.

2. i didnt really put that many hours in, i exaggerated a bit, i played alot when i was 12 and 13, then i didnt play for years, then i played again for a while at 17 because i moved cities and i had no friends in that town yet so i was bored.
then i went away until just recently, no actually i played again a few times at 19 as well, i had just come back from rehab and i was required to do drug and alcohol tests, i had no choice but to be sober, so i tried to get into games to help me pass the time. when that was over i dissapeared again for a couple years, unfortunately got back into drugs, nearly killed myself to be honest, and have been sober ever since. and since in the past, my ritual has been to play habbo when im sober i thought itd be a good thing for me, i was so annoyed when i couldnt log in to my main account, but whats weird is- my account from when i was 13 actually still works, but the account that i spent all the money on mysteriously dissapeared. i dont trust habbo at all anymore, that didnt stop me from checking out the new stuff though.. and i already had put 2 months worth of phone credit onto my account so i thought i may as well use it. i played around with it for a few days and lost interest again. unfortunely now that im an adult i just cant get into habbo again. i miss the childhood innocence of it..it was fun back then..its too overdone now..quests and snow flakes and all that crap..its hard to keep up with it all.
ill probably log into my account once every few months to check out the new furni, but thats about it..i probably wont spend anymore money on it, even if it is just using phone credit- even though its completely free for me to do that since i dont use that much credit anyway- i refuse to give them business after their immoral practices.
all they care about is money, and thats become blatantly obvious since recently checking out the hotel.
i dont know if it used to be so money grubbing ..maybe when i was a kid i didnt notice..but i sure as hell notice now!

just make sure you are all careful amd remember what can happen if you dont log in every few months! thats crazy they can delete your account after 6 months..what asses!
when you spend money on something, it shouldnt just dissapear! unless its drugs..and boy ive wasted a ton of cash on drugs..camparing habbo lost money to drugs lost money is like ..not even a sneeze.
im pretty good at money wasting it seems, but least habbo money was just phone credits, so screw it! i didnt lose anything really! the reason i badly wanted to get into my account was because i knew i had thrones and petal patches and stuff and i was thinking about the prospect of selling it on ebay to be truthful.
but oh well. i doubt i would have got much for it anyway, i really cant remember what i had..i once had thrones, but i might have traded them so it may have been worthless anyway.

thank you for all the informative replies! i enjoyed peoples views on the subject and am surprised how many people are adament on terms and conditions i never ever ever even skim through those terms!
god knows what they said back in 2002 or 2003 when i made that account! could have said " by clicking agree, you are agreeing to sell your soul to sulake. thank you." i bet that seriously is somewhere in the clauses.

im an adult so it really doesnt matter that i was sorta jipped. but considering most of the players are children and teens..i feel really sorry for the kids who have probably bawled their eyes out to their parents because habbo dleted or banned their accounts for no reason, and the kids who saved up their pocket money for months to buy a habbo card, or teens who got a part time job so they could indulge in habbo credits- to then have their accounts banned or deleted- their the people i feel sorry for. its god damn wrong and immoral to prey off children. they make me sick. ugh. what a **** ball of a company.
other companies ive been with for like 5 years have always been respectful, ive had foxtel bills slashed half price for 3 months before, and i had a 700 dollar phone bill wiped- (my home phone was optus to optus cheap, but other carriers were expensive, my ex changed his carrier and i didnt know thats where the 700 dollar bill came from) and it was WIPED and i will forever stay with optus now! i have optus broadband internet, optus foxtel, optus mobile OPTUS EVERYTHING i love optus! habbo can lick my non existent nuts ! (im a female) they wont be getting any more business from me..even if for some reason i did start finding habbo enjoyable again, i wouldnt even give them money id give that other company money instead..its called "*REMOVED*" i think..its just like habbo but way cheaper..so if for some reason i ever do get frisky for habby again, *REMOVED* will get my money

anyway ill end the novel now sorry..i doubt anyone will read it anyways but let that be a warning for all! god forbid if you get a life and get away from the computer for a while you will be punished! maybe its a commitment thing.. i bet it is! i bet they do this to make sure no one leaves habbo..so they constantly get your money..you have to keep logging in so your account doesnt get deleted, even if you dont want to! its like...RAPE for gods sake RAPE! LOL alright that might be extreme. its 4 am and im bored and i kinda have insomnia and i need to pee so badly otherwise id probably keep on ranting about irrevlevent off topic things like .. erm hitler...oh wait that is RELEVENT to this topic HAHAH omg i think i am insane.. if i ever go fully bat **** crazy i wonder who i will bomb first.. AHEM..its starts with H...sugar bomb though..ill bomb them with sugar :))) heh
i probably really am insane..i used to play this other game and i spent like at least $1000 REAL money on it because they only acepted credit card..least they didnt delete my account htough..but i dont play it anymore..i might sell it someday if the offer ever came up..doubt it though..everything costs money, food, rent, eletricity..everything in life is consumable..you pay, consume and its gone..so really its just a fact of life..if we think back to all the money we have spent on rent and food we would be like OMG i could have bought a new pair of breasts for that price dammit! but thats just the way of life. but their is something seriously wrong with me..i have an addictive personality and i think thats wear it comes from. i get addicted to anything from illegal substances, to cheap wine, to games, to being overly obsessed with my appearance that i wont even go grocery shopping without hair extensions and fake eyelashes on. and even at this present moment, i am addicted to typing this completely pointless rant, even when i need to pee! oh well! i probably wont be around here anymore which sucks because i just one forum VIP and i could choose coloured font for my name which looks cute as..but whats the point of being a member of a forum of something so corrupt, this website is great, it was my favourite even back years ago..when i was like 14 i came to this website..its like a legend in its own right, its strange that a fansite has more morals, giveaways, moderation, and loyalty then a huge company like Habbo. habbo doesnt even give like 5 credits to their players..the only contests they create are for paid users like "build a massive xmas cattage, spend hundreds of dollars (sucker) and we will reward you with a HUGE package worth 15 credits ! hehhhehehehehehehhe- habbo.
its wrong. they only reward paid players and evrryone else can get ****** (in their eyes)
i just checked this site for the first time in months and got 3 messages saying i won 3 comps and won 3 lots of habbo credits and i dont even want them! i dont want this website to have to purchase those credits and give habbo money. so i will not be claiming them! habbo - sucks bug fat greasy testicals, thats all i can say.

im sorry for swearing but i was told not to censor the swear words..i hope i dont annoy any mods by this post..ive taken a bunch of zanax and valliums tonight and im a bit ranty.

Edited by :odey: (Forum Moderator) Please do not break the Habbo Way. (Mentioning a Habbo Retro)

Samantha
08-12-2011, 06:48 PM
sorry i never responded, i hadnt been online again in a few months.
i was furious that day but i got over it by the next day! i get all worked up and then kinda regret it lol.

a few things i want to point out though
1. i didnt really spend that much money on habbo, every month i buy $50 credit for my prepaid phone, and it gives me $300 credit, so each month id just put that $50 credit straight on my habbo, then use the remaining $250 for the rest of the month, which was plenty.. so it really didnt come out of my pocket..i had to buy credit anyway..if i had anctually went and bought habbo prepaid cards or something then i would have been annoyed cause its real cash..but really, i only wasted unused/unwanted extra prepaid phone credit on it, so in reality i didnt really lose anything, other then the hours i put in.

2. i didnt really put that many hours in, i exaggerated a bit, i played alot when i was 12 and 13, then i didnt play for years, then i played again for a while at 17 because i moved cities and i had no friends in that town yet so i was bored.
then i went away until just recently, no actually i played again a few times at 19 as well, i had just come back from rehab and i was required to do drug and alcohol tests, i had no choice but to be sober, so i tried to get into games to help me pass the time. when that was over i dissapeared again for a couple years, unfortunately got back into drugs, nearly killed myself to be honest, and have been sober ever since. and since in the past, my ritual has been to play habbo when im sober i thought itd be a good thing for me, i was so annoyed when i couldnt log in to my main account, but whats weird is- my account from when i was 13 actually still works, but the account that i spent all the money on mysteriously dissapeared. i dont trust habbo at all anymore, that didnt stop me from checking out the new stuff though.. and i already had put 2 months worth of phone credit onto my account so i thought i may as well use it. i played around with it for a few days and lost interest again. unfortunely now that im an adult i just cant get into habbo again. i miss the childhood innocence of it..it was fun back then..its too overdone now..quests and snow flakes and all that crap..its hard to keep up with it all.
ill probably log into my account once every few months to check out the new furni, but thats about it..i probably wont spend anymore money on it, even if it is just using phone credit- even though its completely free for me to do that since i dont use that much credit anyway- i refuse to give them business after their immoral practices.
all they care about is money, and thats become blatantly obvious since recently checking out the hotel.
i dont know if it used to be so money grubbing ..maybe when i was a kid i didnt notice..but i sure as hell notice now!

just make sure you are all careful amd remember what can happen if you dont log in every few months! thats crazy they can delete your account after 6 months..what asses!
when you spend money on something, it shouldnt just dissapear! unless its drugs..and boy ive wasted a ton of cash on drugs..camparing habbo lost money to drugs lost money is like ..not even a sneeze.
im pretty good at money wasting it seems, but least habbo money was just phone credits, so screw it! i didnt lose anything really! the reason i badly wanted to get into my account was because i knew i had thrones and petal patches and stuff and i was thinking about the prospect of selling it on ebay to be truthful.
but oh well. i doubt i would have got much for it anyway, i really cant remember what i had..i once had thrones, but i might have traded them so it may have been worthless anyway.

thank you for all the informative replies! i enjoyed peoples views on the subject and am surprised how many people are adament on terms and conditions i never ever ever even skim through those terms!
god knows what they said back in 2002 or 2003 when i made that account! could have said " by clicking agree, you are agreeing to sell your soul to sulake. thank you." i bet that seriously is somewhere in the clauses.

im an adult so it really doesnt matter that i was sorta jipped. but considering most of the players are children and teens..i feel really sorry for the kids who have probably bawled their eyes out to their parents because habbo dleted or banned their accounts for no reason, and the kids who saved up their pocket money for months to buy a habbo card, or teens who got a part time job so they could indulge in habbo credits- to then have their accounts banned or deleted- their the people i feel sorry for. its god damn wrong and immoral to prey off children. they make me sick. ugh. what a **** ball of a company.
other companies ive been with for like 5 years have always been respectful, ive had foxtel bills slashed half price for 3 months before, and i had a 700 dollar phone bill wiped- (my home phone was optus to optus cheap, but other carriers were expensive, my ex changed his carrier and i didnt know thats where the 700 dollar bill came from) and it was WIPED and i will forever stay with optus now! i have optus broadband internet, optus foxtel, optus mobile OPTUS EVERYTHING i love optus! habbo can lick my non existent nuts ! (im a female) they wont be getting any more business from me..even if for some reason i did start finding habbo enjoyable again, i wouldnt even give them money id give that other company money instead..its called "*REMOVED*" i think..its just like habbo but way cheaper..so if for some reason i ever do get frisky for habby again, *REMOVED* will get my money

anyway ill end the novel now sorry..i doubt anyone will read it anyways but let that be a warning for all! god forbid if you get a life and get away from the computer for a while you will be punished! maybe its a commitment thing.. i bet it is! i bet they do this to make sure no one leaves habbo..so they constantly get your money..you have to keep logging in so your account doesnt get deleted, even if you dont want to! its like...RAPE for gods sake RAPE! LOL alright that might be extreme. its 4 am and im bored and i kinda have insomnia and i need to pee so badly otherwise id probably keep on ranting about irrevlevent off topic things like .. erm hitler...oh wait that is RELEVENT to this topic HAHAH omg i think i am insane.. if i ever go fully bat **** crazy i wonder who i will bomb first.. AHEM..its starts with H...sugar bomb though..ill bomb them with sugar :))) heh
i probably really am insane..i used to play this other game and i spent like at least $1000 REAL money on it because they only acepted credit card..least they didnt delete my account htough..but i dont play it anymore..i might sell it someday if the offer ever came up..doubt it though..everything costs money, food, rent, eletricity..everything in life is consumable..you pay, consume and its gone..so really its just a fact of life..if we think back to all the money we have spent on rent and food we would be like OMG i could have bought a new pair of breasts for that price dammit! but thats just the way of life. but their is something seriously wrong with me..i have an addictive personality and i think thats wear it comes from. i get addicted to anything from illegal substances, to cheap wine, to games, to being overly obsessed with my appearance that i wont even go grocery shopping without hair extensions and fake eyelashes on. and even at this present moment, i am addicted to typing this completely pointless rant, even when i need to pee! oh well! i probably wont be around here anymore which sucks because i just one forum VIP and i could choose coloured font for my name which looks cute as..but whats the point of being a member of a forum of something so corrupt, this website is great, it was my favourite even back years ago..when i was like 14 i came to this website..its like a legend in its own right, its strange that a fansite has more morals, giveaways, moderation, and loyalty then a huge company like Habbo. habbo doesnt even give like 5 credits to their players..the only contests they create are for paid users like "build a massive xmas cattage, spend hundreds of dollars (sucker) and we will reward you with a HUGE package worth 15 credits ! hehhhehehehehehehhe- habbo.
its wrong. they only reward paid players and evrryone else can get ****** (in their eyes)
i just checked this site for the first time in months and got 3 messages saying i won 3 comps and won 3 lots of habbo credits and i dont even want them! i dont want this website to have to purchase those credits and give habbo money. so i will not be claiming them! habbo - sucks bug fat greasy testicals, thats all i can say.

im sorry for swearing but i was told not to censor the swear words..i hope i dont annoy any mods by this post..ive taken a bunch of zanax and valliums tonight and im a bit ranty.

I read it all lol, I see what you mean I don't think being away for 6 month should result in a deletion at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!