DPS
21-10-2011, 06:55 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/mm7kuo.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/359egqa.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/2s18z9w.jpg

says it all!

tylermunjkt
21-10-2011, 06:56 PM
did they get the idea from kung fu pando or sumthing.

DPS
21-10-2011, 07:20 PM
did they get the idea from kung fu pando or sumthing.

No blizzard has a pet that looked like kung fu panda i think before kung fu panda was made. and they tend to know what there going to make many years before they make it.

Duracell
21-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Oh nice! I take it they're keeping the level cap at 85? and the extra continent is to just level from 80-85 in some way? or is this the new expansion that's coming out later?

EDIT - Just did a bit of reasearch and yay.. more levelling to do! 85-90 >_>!

DPS
21-10-2011, 08:55 PM
yeah its to 90 :)

Danzilla
21-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Just saw this.
A new monk class?

DPS
21-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Yes dan new monk class.

Danzilla
22-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Just realised how blunt that was aha.
Liking the look of the expansion so far.

scottish
22-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Sounds ******ed, thank god I don't play :p

xdinosaurdaniel
22-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Looks sweet. i hope they come out with some more new stuff.

CrazyLemurs
22-10-2011, 10:44 AM
YAY FOR PANDI!
**** the monk class though, 11 classes is a bad number..
Excited for level 90, I expected them to bump it to 100, nice and round, but 90 is cool.
Nothing new for mages I don't think, that's where my fave is (Aceras - Alonsus in case you wanted to know)
Levelling a dwarf hunter and seen that they won't have a melee weapon anymore YAYS!

Bailey
22-10-2011, 11:03 AM
The whole pet battle thing made me scoff, basically pokemon within WoW...

Danzilla
22-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Aha thats what everyone i know has been saying and its turn based, so yeah, pokemon.
I want to know what new mounts there will be.

Andii
22-10-2011, 11:58 AM
lmao what even is this?????

DPS
22-10-2011, 12:07 PM
lmao what even is this?????

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

scottish
22-10-2011, 02:04 PM
They've killed the game now I think

Whens the next expansion meant to be out?

Don't they learn from their mistakes? from what I remember they screwed up WOTLK by releasing content way too early, then their last content ICC was left for over a year iirc.

Screwed up their game tbh and now they're bringing out a pokemon expansion

Aren't majority of people who play wow older than 20 :S

Bailey
22-10-2011, 02:32 PM

Don't they learn from their mistakes? from what I remember they screwed up WOTLK by releasing content way too early, then their last content ICC was left for over a year iirc.

The reason ICC lasted so long was because it was gated, they made it too easy and thus to prolong it they only released a few bosses at a time.

scottish
22-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Fairly sure the first LK kill was about start of feb, and they left it until start of december?

Wig44.
22-10-2011, 10:50 PM

People have been saying that blizzard has 'killed the game' since vanilla and yet it's still here. They have learnt from their mistakes, they should have released cata sooner - hence this seemingly too early to be true news of the 4th expansion.

It sounds like a far better expansion than cataclysm in terms of end game content, probably because they haven't redesigned the entire vanilla world this time!

Duracell
23-10-2011, 02:22 AM
YAY FOR PANDI!
**** the monk class though, 11 classes is a bad number..
Excited for level 90, I expected them to bump it to 100, nice and round, but 90 is cool.
Nothing new for mages I don't think, that's where my fave is (Aceras - Alonsus in case you wanted to know)
Levelling a dwarf hunter and seen that they won't have a melee weapon anymore YAYS!

The only bonus that mages get is the fire talent tree is getting buffed so i've heard :)

DPS
23-10-2011, 08:37 AM
The only bonus that mages get is the fire talent tree is getting buffed so i've heard :)

All mages will also be getting a dot spell too, so i heard on Q&A yesterday, before only one talent tree had it, in 5.0 all talent trees will have it. And Blizzard will never nerf mages as most of blizzard staff play them.

Oleh
23-10-2011, 09:30 AM
I secretly hope they nerf the gold drops. But that is just a dead hope I guess.

Many people are so stupid on wowhead and think hunters are having ranged removed... :@

DPS
23-10-2011, 09:38 AM
I secretly hope they nerf the gold drops. But that is just a dead hope I guess.

Many people are so stupid on wowhead and think hunters are having ranged removed... :@

Dont you mean melee? i heard they was going to remove melee from hunters and just keep range.

Oleh
23-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Dont you mean melee? i heard they was going to remove melee from hunters and just keep range.

I quite clearly said that people on the wowhead site thought it was range being removed...

DPS
23-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Yes and i clearly said its melee... as you never mentioned that ;s

Oleh
23-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Yes and i clearly said its melee... as you never mentioned that ;s

You inffered that I didn't know that it was melee being removed and that I was incorrect. I was saying that the people on the website thought it was range being removed :| I had no reason to mention it.

Whatever.

Shame they're oversimplifying an already simple talent tree

DPS
23-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Well i didnt know that :p so i mentioned it!

CrazyLemurs
23-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Ugh and I don't even play Fire. Too much work. Arcane Blast x3 Arcane Missiles FTW!

Flisker
23-10-2011, 12:30 PM
I really don't understand why people are complaining about MORE STUFF TO DO in an expansion when a lot of QQ on the wow forums is about lack of content or rehashed content.

1. What else are you going to do with your companion pets? summon them then just stare at them and finally dismiss them again? Sure you can do that if you really want OR you can level them and battle other players with them which is what should've been done a long time ago.

2. Pandaren were going to be an Alliance race in TBC but got replaced as they weren't suited there so Blizzard didn't just wake up one morning and say "lol pandas, next xpac." I would also like to add that Pandaren have been in the shadows of WoW lore since Warcraft II if I remember correctly and not just because of an april fools joke.

3. I don't have a 3rd point hmm...

Sorry I had to vent this anger of all the QQ. :)

Andii
23-10-2011, 12:31 PM
WORLD OF WARCRAFT

lmao really??? i remember playing the trail game lolol. . thought it was pretty cool but weird. . . loved my magic tho :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!