PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Moderation seems to be a massive issue on Habbo

Slowpoke
22-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I no longer use Habbo anymore. But I still view the Habbo sections on here and a lot of the threads in the 'Bobba' section have had me thinking.

Sulake's profits are up this year, that's correct right? You'd think that -because of this - plus the fact that many hotels have merged meaning there are less hotels to police, that Sulake would be able to afford have a greater number of moderators on the hotel meaning they'd have more time to be able to properly deal with reports and queries, not just relying on automated systems. Customer satisfaction should be of greater priority and it seems that over the last two years, the quality of moderation on the hotels has declined significantly

Demi
22-10-2011, 03:03 PM
I've a pending ticket in to them, been 4 days... Just says enough.

james,
22-10-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm still waiting to be un-banned however nothing yet.

Demi
22-10-2011, 03:10 PM
They do take their time... Stupid Sulake :(

MKR&*42
22-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Customer Satisfaction should be the priority, but it doesn't work like that xL

Most businesses aim for profit as their goal - not customer satisfaction, Habbo are doing exactly the same thing - they're no longer a 'fun game for teens' they're now a 'profit-making, unhelpful and child-targeted game'. And yeah, they are up this year, but they weren't up the year when they merged, they went down.

Basically- everyone hates the moderators (as you've seen in the 'Bobba' sub-forum) and Sulake obviously aren't going to do anything about it. There's posts about it on the uservoice forum, I'm sure it was discussed at soapbox and they've seen people complain many times - fact is, they're not going to improve. They fired English, Canadian, American and Australian mods - leaving Sinagaporian mods who speak limited English x_X but are 'cheap'.

Yes, everyone thinks 'Customer Satisfaction should be the priority' but it rarely is - Habbo Hotel is the 5th most popular website on the internet, and for every 1 user they lose, I expect about 3 more join :L

It's a tough "E-world", don't expect Sulake to put customer satisfaction first, over profit.

----

Considering people are giving examples. I got hacked like, when I was a complete newbie and didn't find out how to recover my account for quite a while (it was on the same e-mail so it wasn't terminated) but when I found out, I emailed them of course explaining that I was hacked and they advertised scam sites leading to a ban.

I got a reply in 2 days (unusally quick) and they said 'You were not accessed by another IP address' when I must have been, unless I hacked myself? x_X. So I contacted them again and they asked me to give some details about the account to prove it was mine (e.g. Name 3 friends on your account) so I did, and got the same response 'Not accessed by another IP address'.

I contacted them a FURTHER 2 times and same reply again. I Just gave up tbqh - Poor moderation and customer service.

I just learned to not even give a **** about mod's anymore - considering I've banned for swearing? LOL. and 100 other ridiculous reasons.

Red
22-10-2011, 03:20 PM
There absolutely are useless. Mods just dish out unfair bans without checking etc or just ignore calls when someone actually is breaking the rules. Customer service is equally bad. 11 days and I still haven't been assigned to a help desk operator.

Slowpoke
22-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Most businesses aim for profit as their goal - not customer satisfaction

Should the quality of moderation and customer support continue to decline (if that's even possible), it's likely players will start to question whether the site is even worth using anymore and may stop playing altogether. Who wants to play a game with a poor standard of customer support and a lack of communication between staff and users? Do you see what I'm getting at here? :P

MKR&*42
22-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Should the quality of moderation and customer support continue to decline (if that's even possible), it's likely players will start to question whether the site is even worth using anymore and may stop playing altogether. Who wants to play a game with a poor standard of customer support? Do you see what I'm getting at here? :P

I did consider that and think 'oh, they might counter-act with each other' but the fact is, so many people complain about the Mod's and they all play Habbo still XL - Habbo's like a drug to them ;)

Also, yes the customer support system and moderation system is appalling - but they still manage to please people by releasing these new furniture lines and pets and competitions. So, that sort of makes up for the poor customer support.

If they stopped releasing 'appealing items' and Moderation stayed poor, then I do think that many people would simply get fed up of playing Habbo and just quit.

I do see where you're coming from :L

---------- Post added 22-10-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

There absolutely are useless. Mods just dish out unfair bans without checking etc or just ignore calls when someone actually is breaking the rules. Customer service is equally bad. 11 days and I still haven't been assigned to a help desk operator.

11 days?!

Jeez, that's awful o.O - when they do contact you, 'Rage type' at them ;)

Slowpoke
22-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Habbo has declined in popularity quite substantially in recent years and I'm sure the absymall state of the moderation and customer support has played a role in this. A good example is when a "rich" player is banned, it's likely they will be so pissed about losing all that furni that they question whether it's worth giving it another go if they're unable to get their account back. What do you think?

Red
22-10-2011, 03:27 PM
yip 11 days and its question about an appeal I submitted months ago, they said they would look into it but never got back to me ;l

MKR&*42
22-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Habbo has declined in popularity quite substantially in recent years and I'm sure the absymall state of the moderation and customer support has played a role in this. A good example is when a "rich" player is banned, it's likely they will be so pissed about losing all that furni that they question whether it's worth giving it another go if they're unable to get their account back. What do you think?

If a rich player is banned - then yes, they're going to be fairly pissed about that. But, tbh. Not that many people 'are rich' - considering the price of Habbo credits is ridiculous.

I don't think it has specifically declined in popularity - I think, among teen's it probably has but among younger children (even though they shouldn't be playing Habbo) it has probaby substantially risen because Kkids don't really have a clue about customer support or moderation - parents will, but not kids.

Besides, if the popularity has declined - then, there is no explanation why they've increased the profits in the last 2 years? :S

Going back to the 'Rich player hypothesis' - Ye, they may get really pissed about losing their furniture, but It doesn't necessarily mean they quit Habbo - quite a number of rich players have been hacked and they still continue to play Habbo when/if they get their account back :L

I do understand how you think that moderation and customer service is ruining Habbo, I think it's pissing people off - but not dropping the popularity though.

---------- Post added 22-10-2011 at 04:34 PM ----------

yip 11 days and its question about an appeal I submitted months ago, they said they would look into it but never got back to me ;l

Tbh, if they made me wait months - I'd somehow find a phone number and scream at them down the phone. Time wasters :L

Slowpoke
22-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Besides, if the popularity has declined - then, there is no explanation why they've increased the profits in the last 2 years? :S

Numbers of users have declined - I'm sure of that. Especially on the English speaking hotel which is of course the one we're discussing. For all I know, moderation is stellar on other hotels :P Could be that the profit is coming from some other hotels, I hear the Spanish hotel is exceedingly popular; the most popular of all in fact

MKR&*42
22-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Numbers of users have declined - I'm sure of that. Especially on the English speaking hotel which is of course the one we're discussing. For all I know, moderation is stellar on other hotels :P Could be that the profit is coming from some other hotels, I hear the Spanish hotel is exceedingly popular; the most popular of all in fact

Not sure if it's the Spanish or the Portuguese hotel - but I know one of them is incredibly popular, I've been on the Spanish hotel once and there was 31,000 users on and I was like O.O

I think that the number of users from England have declined - and that American users have rose. Because it's all '.com' now and their main advertising methods are based in America, not many English people are going to know about Habbo.

Moderation is probably stricter on other hotels - I agree there. I counted how many mods there were before the merge (cuz I'm sad) and it was in the 80's. After the merge, there's 24 I think :L, which is appalling for a community with about 12,000 people at 5pm BST.

Rainbow
22-10-2011, 11:01 PM
ive waited over 10 days for a reply finally got one 2 days ago replied straight away and now waiting, they should really get more staff in uk time zones etc..;//

MKR&*42
22-10-2011, 11:04 PM
ive waited over 10 days for a reply finally got one 2 days ago replied straight away and now waiting, they should really get more staff in uk time zones etc..;//

I think there's only like.. 3 UK staff xL

So yeah, bring back the UK staff - we're awesome!! :)

... and we don't speak 'broken English' -_-

October
23-10-2011, 06:25 AM
I've a pending ticket in to them, been 4 days... Just says enough.Mine took 10 days.

And there's a lot of UK staff. After the merge, Sulake pretty much just localized teams. UK has most sales, SG moderation, etc.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Mine took 10 days.

And there's a lot of UK staff. After the merge, Sulake pretty much just localized teams. UK has most sales, SG moderation, etc.

The only known English hotel staff are Grecian9 , LadyJane21 , Berba09 and Notmiceelf and..

No, really? Omg... apparently Kitano is an English staff member? Learn something new every day

Yeh, we only have 5 Uk staff, 2 of those, don't use Habbo.. like ever, they just stick to Sulake. Kitano, Grecian9 and LadyJane21 are the only ones who use Habbo because they aren't graphic artists or w.e

-----

There's no way teams are localised - SG do all moderation, and sales and advertising etc. are just spread out across the world, speficially America.

October
23-10-2011, 08:47 AM
The only known English hotel staff are Grecian9 , LadyJane21 , Berba09 and Notmiceelf and..

No, really? Omg... apparently Kitano is an English staff member? Learn something new every day

Yeh, we only have 5 Uk staff, 2 of those, don't use Habbo.. like ever, they just stick to Sulake. Kitano, Grecian9 and LadyJane21 are the only ones who use Habbo because they aren't graphic artists or w.e

-----

There's no way teams are localised - SG do all moderation, and sales and advertising etc. are just spread out across the world, speficially America.There are a lot of staff that don't play Habbo. notMiceElf is American. Neja is UK.

P.S. I just got an automated response on Habbo France lol. :(

And it's true, the UK has mostly sales staff and then player support peeps or other behind the scenes, all the moderators are SG then DoeLee's over there too, idk what AU has, up in Canada is Puffin and Domokun, and the U.S. office has nME, Inari, and a few others I'd say.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 08:50 AM
There are a lot of staff that don't play Habbo. notMiceElf is American. Neja is UK.

P.S. I just got an automated response on Habbo France lol. :(

Fgs, I wish these hotel managers wouldn't have confusing names >.< Kitano and Neja sounded Singaporian to me x_x

Ye, there are a lot that don't play Habbo - but most are american. Here's a list xL : http://puhekupla.com/en/Staff

Y (http://puhekupla.com/en/Staff)ou scroll down, click on the Sulake logo and Bam! Like 1 million Sulake staff, But if you hover over the '...' only 1 of them is apparently from the UK xL.

geo
23-10-2011, 09:05 AM
It's awful. They really need to improve, I remember waiting months for a reply..

If they're going to ban one person for doing something, they need to ban everyone else for doing that as well.

Instead of concentrating on changing all the in-game things they should concentrate on getting good MODs that are actually useful and not a load of ****.

Sorry if it didn't make much sense, I'm like falling asleep here.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 09:13 AM
It's awful. They really need to improve, I remember waiting months for a reply..

If they're going to ban one person for doing something, they need to ban everyone else for doing that as well.

Instead of concentrating on changing all the in-game things they should concentrate on getting good MODs that are actually useful and not a load of ****.

Sorry if it didn't make much sense, I'm like falling asleep here.

Woo! You go girl... XL

I actually gave you rep. for that (first person I've given +rep. to.... took me ages to figure it out) they do need to ban every single person that does it, if they're going to ban 1 person for doing it. But then, there'd be like... no-one on Habbo XL

I've given out the link to a retro before and I never got banned :S - yet she got banned for saying the name.

And yeah, they do need to focus more on Mod's - Idc about School furni or Horses or whatever, I'd rather have some people who don't speak 'broken English' and know how to do a good job, moderating the hotel.

Catzsy
23-10-2011, 10:14 AM
It has just gone downhill since the big merger and lots of really good staff have left. I am hoping the new hotel manager will start sorting it.

October
23-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Fgs, I wish these hotel managers wouldn't have confusing names >.< Kitano and Neja sounded Singaporian to me x_x

Ye, there are a lot that don't play Habbo - but most are american. Here's a list xL : http://puhekupla.com/en/Staff

Y (http://puhekupla.com/en/Staff)ou scroll down, click on the Sulake logo and Bam! Like 1 million Sulake staff, But if you hover over the '...' only 1 of them is apparently from the UK xL.ONly one person on that page is American and that's Samie. That list is inaccurate, doesn't even list notMiceElf or Inari.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 10:30 AM
ONly one person on that page is American and that's Samie. That list is inaccurate, doesn't even list notMiceElf or Inari.

It does, and I think Inari is an ex-staff member now. If you went to the 'sulake logo' and the list of all their staff, press ctrl + f then type 'notmiceelf' and it will take you to his name on that page.

Inari isn't under the sulake logo - she's under the .com 'flags', near the bottom - and it shows that she's ex-staff member.

Aaron
23-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Oh, I could go on forever about how useless Moderators are on the hotel and in Customer Support.

I've had pending tickets on help.habbo.com for weeks and weeks, they use to reply instantly I'd be lucky to get a reply now.

But I agree, Customer Satisfaction should be their no.1 priority considering they are making profit this year as mentioned a couple of posts down.

They really need to sort out their Moderators.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm actually tempted now to send a 'ticket' to customer support about how long they take to reply... and see how long it actually takes for them to reply ;)

Oh, that'd be a great way of proving them wrong ^_^ or making them look stupid :)

Rainbow
23-10-2011, 11:50 AM
I think there's only like.. 3 UK staff xL

So yeah, bring back the UK staff - we're awesome!! :)

... and we don't speak 'broken English' -_-

Seriously..? and they probably get way over 100 requests everyday? :/

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Seriously..? and they probably get way over 100 requests everyday? :/

The request goes out to all customer support staff, so any English-speaking customer support staff can pick it up.

I don't think that 3 uk staff can handle over 1000 issues LOL

Rainbow
23-10-2011, 11:55 AM
The request goes out to all customer support staff, so any English-speaking customer support staff can pick it up.

I don't think that 3 uk staff can handle over 1000 issues LOL

Id go insane if they were only 3 uk staff and I was one and had so many requests:/ Habbo really needs to sort things out and get more staff or something because they're just going to make people leave etc..

Meanies
23-10-2011, 02:43 PM
My accounts banned atm and I had to wait 15 days for a response on one of my appeals.. even then they told me what I already knew, that my account was banned.. and then just closed the ticket, how unhelpful. So I made a new one and got told by that person that I shouldn't make additional tickets and to reply to the other one.. kinda hard when it's closed, then they said that if I keep replying to them I'll just keep getting the same message. Wonder what I'll get on the 3rd appeal... Oh and on both of the previous appeals I had to wait 10 days, still no reply, so I made another post on each ticket and still had to wait a few days for a response.. they're seriously unhelpful and rubbish.

I got a reply off a mod on the hotel the other day and the spelling and grammar in it was so bad, they used no capitals, spelt something completely wrong, put 1 instead of one and they did something else too!

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 02:54 PM
I got a reply off a mod on the hotel the other day and the spelling and grammar in it was so bad, they used no capitals, spelt something completely wrong, put 1 instead of one and they did something else too!

The mod's grammar is actually appalling, it seems as if they just rush these messages (when they don't use automatic ones) and don't really pay attention to what is being typed. Here's a message that someone got from a mod;

'you will be unbanned, please accept out apologies. try agian in 5 min'

Failure of capital letters, spelt 'again' wrong and no full stop after min. Tbqh, they should have said minutes.

Shocking quality.

October
23-10-2011, 06:37 PM
It does, and I think Inari is an ex-staff member now. If you went to the 'sulake logo' and the list of all their staff, press ctrl + f then type 'notmiceelf' and it will take you to his name on that page.

Inari isn't under the sulake logo - she's under the .com 'flags', near the bottom - and it shows that she's ex-staff member.Stop basing everything off of Puhekupla's staff page, it's inaccurate.

Inari is still Habbo staff, notMiceElf even confirmed it for me last week. As I said already, there are a lot of Sulake staff that don't need to use the hotel.

And again, there is more than just three UK staff members................

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Stop basing everything off of Puhekupla's staff page, it's inaccurate.

Inari is still Habbo staff, notMiceElf even confirmed it for me last week. As I said already, there are a lot of Sulake staff that don't need to use the hotel.

Inari isn't staff fgs >.< She genuinely isn't... But if you want to believe something else, fine. There is always the possibility that she changed her name though.

And yes, I know there's a lot of sulake staff that don't need to use the hotel - didn't I say that first?

And who are you to judge how inaccurate that is :S I'm sorry but unless you are somehow some kind of genius/geek and know every staff member there is, then you can't really have a say about how inaccurate these sites are.

October
23-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Inari isn't staff fgs >.< She genuinely isn't... But if you want to believe something else, fine. There is always the possibility that she changed her name though.

And yes, I know there's a lot of sulake staff that don't need to use the hotel - didn't I say that first?

And who are you to judge how inaccurate that is :S I'm sorry but unless you are somehow some kind of genius/geek and know every staff member there is, then you can't really have a say about how inaccurate these sites are.

Here's your proof. Besides, she's been on my list since she joined, I know from fact that she hardly ever logs in, even before the merge.
http://i54.tinypic.com/258rt68.png

And because I used to help update their staff page, I know how it works.
It's highly outdated and inaccurate, it doesn't even have ninjaneemah on it.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Here's your proof. Besides, she's been on my list since she joined, I know from fact that she hardly ever logs in, even before the merge.
http://i54.tinypic.com/258rt68.png

And because I used to help update their staff page, I know how it works.
It's highly outdated and inaccurate, it doesn't even have ninjaneemah on it.

'As far as he knows' - is he saying "Oh yes, she definitely is"? No... That's what he thinks. And considering he isn't a CEO or whatever, he's not going to know 100% is staff and isn't. :S

And how on earth can it be inaccurate, it was immediately updated when 0rca left the hotel? and immediately updated after the merge - you can't say it's outdated...

And Idk what 'she hardly ever logs in' has to do with it :S

October
23-10-2011, 07:02 PM
'As far as he knows' - is he saying "Oh yes, she definitely is"? No... That's what he thinks. And considering he isn't a CEO or whatever, he's not going to know 100% is staff and isn't. :S

And how on earth can it be inaccurate, it was immediately updated when 0rca left the hotel? and immediately updated after the merge - you can't say it's outdated...

And Idk what 'she hardly ever logs in' has to do with it :SHe works in the same building as Dani does. The as far as I know is him stating that nothing has changed the last he knew, a.k.a if she suddenly didn't work there it's news to him.

Quit protecting Puhekupla so much. How come Grecian9 isn't on it then, hm? not even elf is on that page in fact. They update the staff page with what is easily confirmable.

She hardly ever logging in means she's never needed to be online much, at least on that account. She did various other things like moderation and player support, and she does a mess of office work too. Domokun still works for Habbo and she hasn't logged in over a year.

On the Puhekupla staff page it says CheshireCat* is still Habbo staff, he hasn't logged in in over a year either.

It also doesn't list DoeLee, elkah, or gandalfthegray.

MKR&*42
23-10-2011, 07:08 PM
He works in the same building as Dani does. The as far as I know is him stating that nothing has changed the last he knew, a.k.a if she suddenly didn't work there it's news to him.

Quit protecting Puhekupla so much. How come Grecian9 isn't on it then, hm? not even elf is on that page in fact. They update the staff page with what is easily confirmable.

She hardly ever logging in means she's never needed to be online much, at least on that account. She did various other things like moderation and player support, and she does a mess of office work too. Domokun still works for Habbo and she hasn't logged in over a year.

On the Puhekupla staff page it says CheshireCat* is still Habbo staff, he hasn't logged in in over a year either.

It also doesn't list DoeLee, elkah, or gandalfthegray.

Current staff- Sulake:

Grecian9 - Advertising, manager of global campaigns. Gg?
notmiceElf - Designer, Graphic designer

... They clearly are on there, which page are you looking at? :S

Ok, I still don't remember starting a conversation about how often staff log in? I did say that some staff work for Sulake and don't go on the hotel.. and like only 3 were English.

I'm so confused, by how off-track we're getting.

Btw, the fact you know the real names of these staff members is quite pathetic and sad, Js.

xox

October
23-10-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm only correcting your assumption that certain staff are gone.

Dopiefreak
23-10-2011, 08:08 PM
I think companies are just looking to plod along in the current economic climate. Sulake has enough staff to just about handle their support and moderation, and that is good enough for companies these days, unfortunately.

I feel that Habbo's target audience aren't the sort to talk with their wallets either, which doesn't entice a company to improve. The sort of people who would be bothered by Habbo's moderation are the people who are already sucked in to the game, so annoying these people really doesn't matter as they are already sucked in and won't stop until they're bored. If you have a bad customer support experience in real life, you don't go back to that company, on Habbo Hotel you do. This doesn't give Sulake any motivation to splash out £200k per Hotel to recruit 10 new mods.

GommeInc
23-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Should the quality of moderation and customer support continue to decline (if that's even possible), it's likely players will start to question whether the site is even worth using anymore and may stop playing altogether. Who wants to play a game with a poor standard of customer support and a lack of communication between staff and users? Do you see what I'm getting at here? :P
There's a business quote that I have as the basis of my business assignments at the moment, by a Mr. Patrick Leonard which says:

"Customer service is very important ... this means spending extra time with the customer because it is in your long-term interests as a business to sow the seeds to generate future business."

He makes such a huge point - customer service, especially for online businesses like Habbo, rely on constant contact with the customer and in order to keep them using the service it is incredibly important to listen to the customer and treat them as important in order to keep doing business in the long-term future. At the moment Habbo/Sulake is only interested in the short-term, the immediate monetary transactions between Habbo and the gullible fools giving them money for virtual furniture they can lose at any time.

This won't make Habbo have a good reputation for new and current customers. Moderators are the face of the organisation and Sulake, for some unknown reason, have hired apes or brain dead drones to moderate their services when they should have hired people - people with personalities and good customer skills with teenagers, who are socially changing and capable members of society.

I'm amazed Habbo is still going. I would rather it closed up shop. They're ridiculous. I got all I needed to know when that moderator/member of Habbo staff used to moderate one of the forums on here and she was clearly thick, or was being controlled by Habbo to say daft things and lack a personality of her own, with basic common sense. For Habbo to be good, the owners need to grow a personality and use the service. What's the point owning a social game and not be social yourselves?

Dopiefreak
23-10-2011, 11:58 PM
I would like to see some variation of the old Hobba scheme re-implemented. Something similar to Player Moderators on Runescape. With a community as small as Habbos (compared to other games), it would bridge the gap between Sulake and the Community.

The reason Hobbas were removed was due to security, as a hacker who gets access to a Hobba had a lot of power. The way round this is to lower the power the Hobba's have, the same as Player Moderators on Runescape.

With the above being a free solution it would seem like a no brainer, but I am sure Habbo have thought about something as simple as that, and have their reasons :P

GoldenMerc
24-10-2011, 03:45 AM
I did bring this up in the Newsbox thing on Wednesday i completely agree.

Hopeless
24-10-2011, 06:54 AM
I think this whole thread misses the point. Sulake is a business. It has been pointed out their profits are up. Also been pointed out their customer support is undoubtedly worse - you wait around 14 days before hearing back. They don't care though because their numbers aren't dropping, they are making more. The only way this will change in the future is if and only if their profits take a hit.

Cody
24-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Yeah, it's been 2 months for me :l -waiting to get an email back.

Toilet
24-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Well, I have been receiving emails recently with links to a survey asking if my request has been resolved, whether it was answered in a timely manner and if the response was clear, etc. Maybe things are looking up?

MKR&*42
24-10-2011, 09:46 AM
I would like to see some variation of the old Hobba scheme re-implemented. Something similar to Player Moderators on Runescape. With a community as small as Habbos (compared to other games), it would bridge the gap between Sulake and the Community.

The reason Hobbas were removed was due to security, as a hacker who gets access to a Hobba had a lot of power. The way round this is to lower the power the Hobba's have, the same as Player Moderators on Runescape.

With the above being a free solution it would seem like a no brainer, but I am sure Habbo have thought about something as simple as that, and have their reasons :P

If it ever did get brought back, Sulake are going to give them like 1 power - to enter rooms when full XL

Although, it is a good idea to bring it back. I was never a part of Habbo when they were around >_> I only joined 1 month after eXperts ended , so I missed out on everything fun pfft.

I'd rather have guides back tbqh. Or Mods that would actually go around the hotel talking to people.... not just stand in a doorway and be silent, I think someone referred to them as 'Silent Stalkers' or something xL

We can only hope that Kitano is a nice hotel manager ;) - But he prob. doesn't know what Hobbas are, he didn't even know who Ludus was :S

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 10:47 AM ----------

I think this whole thread misses the point. Sulake is a business. It has been pointed out their profits are up. Also been pointed out their customer support is undoubtedly worse - you wait around 14 days before hearing back. They don't care though because their numbers aren't dropping, they are making more. The only way this will change in the future is if and only if their profits take a hit.

TYVM.

Listen to this person , and everything on page 1 ^_^.

Plebings
24-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Habbo Hotel is the 5th most popular website on the internet,

where are you getting this crap from :S

MKR&*42
24-10-2011, 11:46 AM
where are you getting this crap from :S

A website, I will try and find it - but I found it via 'stumbleupon' months ago. So... I'll try :S

Plebings
24-10-2011, 11:51 AM
A website, I will try and find it - but I found it via 'stumbleupon' months ago. So... I'll try :S

I don't doubt that the website said it, but I can't believe anyone would think Habbo could match website traffic like google, ebay, wikipedia, youtube, runescape.....etc.

MKR&*42
24-10-2011, 11:58 AM
I don't doubt that the website said it, but I can't believe anyone would think Habbo could match website traffic like google, ebay, wikipedia, youtube, runescape.....etc.

I might have meant 'websites with the most accounts' then. I don't know - I've confused myself, it might be users. All I can remember, is that Google and Youtube were 1st and 2nd. Wikipedia was like, miles down the list because there's only 15,000,000 acc's on wikipedia compared to the 230 million on Habbo.

I'm still trying to find the site, stumbleupon won't take you to the same site twice though which is just -_-

* K I think this was the order. Google, YouTube, Skype, Msn, Habbo, Gmail... then Idk the rest.

----

Runescape has 150 million accounts registered.

Hopeless
24-10-2011, 12:02 PM
If you've waited over a month for a reply... they won't be replying.

Plebings
24-10-2011, 12:03 PM
I might have meant 'websites with the most accounts' then. I don't know - I've confused myself, it might be users. All I can remember, is that Google and Youtube were 1st and 2nd. Wikipedia was like, miles down the list because there's only 15,000,000 acc's on wikipedia compared to the 230 million on Habbo.

I'm still trying to find the site, stumbleupon won't take you to the same site twice though which is just -_-

* K I think this was the order. Google, YouTube, Skype, Msn, Habbo, Gmail... then Idk the rest.

----

Runescape has 150 million accounts registered.

sounds plausible, anyway I don't know how reliable alexa.com is, but it says habbo.com is 14,815th, with the highest habbo traffic site being habbo.es (10,323th)

BACK TO MODERATION. SORRY.

MKR&*42
24-10-2011, 12:05 PM
sounds plausible, anyway I don't know how reliable alexa.com is, but it says habbo.com is 14,815th, with the highest habbo traffic site being habbo.es (10,323th)

BACK TO MODERATION. SORRY.

o.O really. I think the website I found was basing it on accounts then xL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!