View Full Version : what are you looking forward to (musically, obv)?

beth
23-10-2011, 04:33 AM
so, for me, the next couple of months are really exciting in terms of new albums and singles from some of my favourite bands.

firstly on halloween we have florence + the machine's 2nd album - ceremonials. (i kinda already have the leak, but i can't wait to get my hands on my pre-ordered copy) then in the following weeks we have los campesinos!'s new album - hello sadness and johnny foreigners' vs. everything to look forward to. wooooo lots of good stuff.

and, of course, justin biebers new christmas album ;) highlight.

so what are you looking forward to? are any of yr favourite bands releasing new material soon? :)

ColyTom
23-10-2011, 10:51 AM
FloMacs new album should be good :D

I am looking forward to the Korn dub metal album at the moment.
Also, I will probably get Clubland 20 when it is released.

T@R
23-10-2011, 11:17 AM
with the stone roses back together i am looking forward to a possible album/concert probably in 2012
looking forward to the reading lineup being announced
and there're a few bands that i feel are due an album soon, and although they haven't said anything, i think next year could be a good year musically

Judas
23-10-2011, 11:41 AM
florence's album is really good so i'll be getting a copy of that

samsaBEAR
23-10-2011, 12:59 PM
really only looking forward to Every Time I Die's new album, everything else coming out isn't too interesting till next year

FlyingJesus
23-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Only things I can think of is Wu-Block (Jadakiss and Wu Tang collaboration) in february and Ghostface Killah bringing out Blue And Cream next august so got a while to wait. The full title of the Ghostface album is "Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era", god knows where he comes up with it

Plebings
23-10-2011, 09:56 PM
so the main ones are Los Campesinos! + Johnny Foreigner (both preorder bundle yay)

Not really anything else I've heard anyway, looking forward to the new Atlas Sound album.

Kotki Dwa are releasing an EP in Nov, so looking forward to that!!!

Owen Brinley (ex-grammatics) is releasing his solo album next year, and I LOVED GRAMMATICS SO MUCH :(

also hoping the Enter Shikari album is good, but the singles I've heard have been crap, but then again I didn't like Juggernauts or whatever they released from common dreads, but I thought the album was really good yay. I hope they prove me wrong anyway.

Neversoft
23-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Most of the new albums and such I have been looking forward to this year have already been released, but I'm looking forward to Florence's second album, along with Imaginaerum from Nightwish. Mostly looking forward to new albums from The Knife and Parallels next year though, along with the rest of Radical Face's Family Roots trilogy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!