PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I just dont get the badges obsession...

Bext
23-10-2011, 03:50 PM
This is a sort of rant/sort of question...

I really dont get the habbo badge obsession! I mean you cant trade them and you can only display 6 at a time on your habbo. I do realise homepages show all badges but 1/3 of habbos seem to hide that anyway! I just find it really odd people strive to get badges and build acheivement points when people dont seem to take notice of them since there are so many about. Back when badges were very rare to have I could understand it. Especially when people spend coins and trade to get say, the black hole badge when that could be spent on fabulous furni.

Why do you love badges?

Jordan
23-10-2011, 03:53 PM
I just like doing the activity to collect them. Keeps me occupied.

geo
25-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Yeah, usually there's a task or something so why not? Some people only purchased one black hole for the X badge btw. :P

Michael
25-10-2011, 08:50 AM
I got 257 badges and I just love it when people call me a noob, and I go 'well I have 259 badges, over 10000 achievement points and your calling me a noob? :P'

MKR&*42
25-10-2011, 08:52 AM
I think it's kinda sad, when people aim to get like every badge there is? XL

I suppose some of them are quite nice, and can show that you've participated in an event from ages ago but badges never really bothered me that much :3

Red
25-10-2011, 08:56 AM
I like winning comps to get a rarer one but not too fussed on polls and stuff. I can understand people who have a lot and want to remain within the top collectors. Don't get boosting tho. soo boring

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!