PDA

View Full Version : A little shout out to the cool people in my life :')

!!!Liam!!!
23-08-2005, 12:01 AM
The best people you could meet:
Dead-egg - Holly - Iv known her for about a year and we are the closest friends ever, we ring and write to each other. Id trust her with anything. Dont mess with her because I will kill you ;)
FrozenIllusion - Kassie - My un-1337 noob friend Ha onloy joking always here when im hyper Im going to miss you :(
Abbyscabby123 - Abby - Likes to send messages but she is down to earth
Moosemaster - Cat - Not the average snobby hobba you know the type, she is fun and down to earch oh and single :')
-s-g- - I unno o.O - He lets me flog him credits :') Yay!
-x-18visions-x- - Jamie - Known him for ages! he is an emo person thing and he is funny
Lauralol - Laura Omg! she is nearlly as funny as me god I love you Lmao!
Liish - Lisha - an x girlfriend but a cool mate
mizz.goodhouse - this one is for you Kassie!

Sorry if you have been missed out o.O

Roboevil
23-08-2005, 12:02 AM
... ... ... I'd protest about my lack of appearence in your list, but i'm not in your life so it's ok :).

Magnet
23-08-2005, 12:03 AM

ADD ME BEFORE YOU CAN'T EDIT :'( Lol joking.. Err.. Nice, add more descriptions?

!!!Liam!!!
23-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Well considering im safety banned and I cant go through my console I have an excuse dont I, and I dont put people down who I like they have to be special to me for me to put them there.. Like really special

kasi
23-08-2005, 12:09 AM
The best people you could meet:
Dead-egg - Holly - Iv known her for about a year and we are the closest friends ever, we ring and write to each other. Id trust her with anything. Dont mess with her because I will kill you ;)
FrozenIllusion - Kassie - My un-1337 noob friend Ha onloy joking always here when im hyper Im going to miss you :(
Abbyscabby123 - Abby - Likes to send messages but she is down to earth
Moosemaster - Cat - Not the average snobby hobba you know the type, she is fun and down to earch oh and single :')
-s-g- - I unno o.O - He lets me flog him credits :') Yay!
-x-18visions-x- - Jamie - Known him for ages! he is an emo person thing and he is funny
Lauralol - Laura Omg! she is nearlly as funny as me god I love you Lmao!
Liish - Lisha - an x girlfriend but a cool mate
mizz.goodhouse - this one is for you Kassie!

omfffffg lmao mizz.goodhouse lmaoo

and i am so leet :( i'll miss you too much

!!!Liam!!!
23-08-2005, 12:10 AM
I will miss you all, I will try my best to get the internet back im not leaving you with MIZZ PERMIN U LOLZ KKZ

kasi
23-08-2005, 12:13 AM
I will miss you all, I will try my best to get the internet back im not leaving you with MIZZ PERMIN U LOLZ KKZ
LOZLOLZzk k

Digital
23-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Since I'm not on the list it hope its because i don't know you much ;[

!!!Liam!!!
23-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Ahhhh its only Veeeeery cool and special and close friends o.O

lauralol
23-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Ahhhh its only Veeeeery cool and special and close friends o.O
amagadz goodbye and dnt forget the wepnz11

!!!Liam!!!
23-08-2005, 12:34 AM
Dont worry I will never ever for get the WPNZ!!!OR you! <3 Hopefully I will be back soon!

lauralol
23-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Dont worry I will never ever for get the WPNZ!!!OR you! <3 Hopefully I will be back soon!
YAY! I HOPE SO TOO <333

kasi
23-08-2005, 01:54 AM
omgggg :( you cant go

Dead-Flower
25-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Liam! No! No leaving, i shall find your house and live in your bin like i promised! And i know you know i know you know i know where you live.. :@ Arrgg!! *Grabs legs* Nooooooooo!! And it took me ages to remeber the pass to Habbox to send you this so therefore- you cant leave!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!