PDA

View Full Version : [Habboxween] Trick or.. Trick? - Ends 26th October

Mr-Trainor
02-10-2011, 01:45 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/kcmlw3.jpg

We've once again reached Halloween, the time of year when people like to go Trick or Treating. You've probably had people knocking on your door asking for a trick, or a treat. They probably prefer the treats, but for this competition, come up with the best Halloween trick to play on some 'trick or treaters'. The most interesting trick will win, try to be creative and good luck :D!

Prize: 20 points, 5 credits + 10 rep.

Rainbow
25-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Dress up as though you are the inanimate Halloween Decor for your lawn. Example: scarecrow, Frankenstein, etc. Be as still as you can. When someone walks by, jump out and scare the heck out of them. ;-]

garriet
25-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Dress up as though you are the inanimate Halloween Decor for your lawn. Example: scarecrow, Frankenstein, etc. Be as still as you can. When someone walks by, jump out and scare the heck out of them. ;-]
Because you didn't get this answer of this site http://www.halloween-website.com/pranks.htm naaa of course not ;):angel:

Anyway my competition entry is -
The best halloween trick to play on some 'trick or treaters' would be to like have a dead person on your front doorstep and then when they ring the doorbell the dead person comes alive and they chuck worms nd spiders nd scary stuff at the trick or treaters

geo
25-10-2011, 05:54 PM
I'd having something hiding in my dads car, like a life size zombie! Look out of your window for when people are coming, then when they get close like use the automatic thing on your car to unlock it. The light will make the zombie show..

People that lived down the road from me, ******* scared the life out of me. :')

REDBULLX
25-10-2011, 06:32 PM
If anyone tries to egg my house, I will pull out a paintball gun, and shoot them. When they try to run away, I'll keep shooting them in the back. That will be a nice trick and treat :}

Rainbow
25-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Because you didn't get this answer of this site http://www.halloween-website.com/pranks.htm naaa of course not ;):angel:

Anyway my competition entry is -
The best halloween trick to play on some 'trick or treaters' would be to like have a dead person on your front doorstep and then when they ring the doorbell the dead person comes alive and they chuck worms nd spiders nd scary stuff at the trick or treaters

shh omg crying:'(

Please ensure you only post competition entries in this thread :)! - Mr-Trainor (Competitions Manager).

:..Blizzard..:
25-10-2011, 11:23 PM
I did this one year >;] ... Invite some people in to play some games. Lure them into playing bloody mary in your bathroom. If you have a bathroom like mine hide someone in the corner of the bathroom in a black custume in black. When you flick on your lights have u friend come out not saying a word. The other people will totally freak out. But have someone else on the other side of the door holding it shut! It sure did work for me... and i slept good ;] <3 Blizz

blueadrian13
26-10-2011, 03:39 AM
First, get a candy which it's wrapper is like this. -------> http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbabp5IU4cUWUv5gLVPy2SnUYuJOjDV 7n7csaAfSgUl5KbDiRYWg (the wrapper shouldn't be transparent)

Next, unwrap it and get the candy.

Then, get a rock (but not a big one!) and wrap it with with the candy's wrapper

Lastly, give to trick or treaters and have a laugh about it!

beth
26-10-2011, 04:29 AM
so i would tell them as well as giving sweets out i'm doing magic tricks and ask for a coin or a note out of their trick or treating bag. then during the trick pocket the money and shut the door. pretty sure this is considered stealing, but it's hard times and they shouldn't be such gonks.

Matt
26-10-2011, 11:37 AM
I would cover my front garden so that they could only get to my front door by going accross the grass ... like a tiny trail, then turn the sprinklers on and jump out of a bush and then if they reach the door, get a fake zombie to move, so in the corner of their eye, they see something moving :) xD lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!