PDA

View Full Version : A Staff Members Statement...

Gasps
23-08-2005, 05:50 AM
Before you read this I would like to say that this person (I will NOT mention names) Had a Staff badge about a month ago on Habbohotel CA, When asked about it he said it was just temporary although he still works with Habbo. IT WAS NOT SCRIPTED / EDITED BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN HIM STANDING AROUND WITH VARIOUS OTHER STAFF MEMBERS WITH HIS BADGE ON.

On a special work place forum he posted the following:

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is going to pee a lot of people off but... the whole hobba program on every hotel is going to be shut down. There bringing out a new program which I cant really talk about but.. the new people will have no powers and will not be able to take calls. They will be responsible for walking around the hotel and helping people. They cant call it 'hobbas' anymore because everyone is familiar with what they do so they will be calling it: HabboX

*P.S. I have 0 Clue if this is true or not DONT Shoot the messenger, I am risking my job at posting this!!

infatuation
23-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Before you read this I would like to say that this person (I will NOT mention names) Had a Staff badge about a month ago on Habbohotel CA, When asked about it he said it was just temporary although he still works with Habbo. IT WAS NOT SCRIPTED / EDITED BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN HIM STANDING AROUND WITH VARIOUS OTHER STAFF MEMBERS WITH HIS BADGE ON.

This is going to pee a lot of people off but... the whole hobba program on every hotel is going to be shut down. There bringing out a new program which I cant really talk about but.. the new people will have no powers and will not be able to take calls. They will be responsible for walking around the hotel and helping people. They cant call it 'hobbas' anymore because everyone is familiar with what they do so they will be calling it: HabboX

*P.S. I have 0 Clue if this is true or not DONT Shoot the messenger, I am risking my job at posting this!!

Woah..

Oh well. Alls good for a happy ending =]

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 06:17 AM
*Stands up and cheers!!!* * Hits leg on table *-.- * Smashes keyboard *

*Clears throat* Excuse me Sir, where do you get your information? How do you know it's the same person considering your information comes from a different source? Which job are you referring to? Do you work for Habbox? Where were you on January the 7th, 1988 at 4:37 pm? And don't lie to me! your D.N.A is all over the couch :o.

Gasps
23-08-2005, 06:21 AM
ROFL Keith, okay, Im risking my job at a help desk on Habbohotel CA, The information was found on the Staff forum posted by the owner/manager (The person who was staff) :P Clear things up?
I CANT GIVE THE URL IT CONTAINS OTHER INFORMATION***

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 06:26 AM
Gah Dude you shouldn`t stick your nose into things Like this and then tell everybody.
This will only cause more problems for habbo who will whine and their system`s will be down ,and h4ckers will have a spending spree.

Although that`s only my theory ,or you agree?

Gasps
23-08-2005, 06:28 AM
Gah Dude you shouldn`t stick your nose into things Like this and then tell everybody.
This will only cause more problems for habbo who will whine and their system`s will be down ,and h4ckers will have a spending spree.

Although that`s only my theory ,or you agree?

I agree, although it`s nice to know is it not?
AND I have no clue if it is \ is not true.
I was not sticking my nose, MY NOSE WAS PLACED THERE. <\3
And is the point of this thread not to post NEWS and RUMOURS? :D

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 06:32 AM
When I say "stick yuor nose" I mean I don`t want to see you get In trouble ,If your gonig to be a "spy" ;p then if you get banned or in trouble who will find great Posts Like "donnie`s a criminal" or this?

But yea Good work.

Gasps
23-08-2005, 06:35 AM
Rofl, <\3 Thanks, btw my name is RICH

HolyWar
23-08-2005, 06:36 AM
True, it's also to debate. And that is good debating. More debating, less anger. I bet by the 15th post this thread turns into spam, if it isn't already and some n00b starts screaming that this n00b said this. Pfft,. dam n00bs.

Gasps
23-08-2005, 06:38 AM
You lost me there, Haha! No I get what you mean, Already is turning into spam I guess, thaught I should post it though <\3

Gasps
23-08-2005, 03:22 PM
People seem not to believe, I`m sorry if you don`t, I know the person that posted this on the workplace forum and the person with the Habbo badge IS the same person seeing as he is the owner.

Kieeran
23-08-2005, 03:25 PM
I think this is false

Gasps
23-08-2005, 04:06 PM
You can have your own opinion, but If it happens Im so posting an "I TOLD YOU SO" Thread.
Haha, no, Im not sure if its real either but it WAS posted by a HABBO STAFF MEMBER On my WORKPLACE Forum.

GommeInc
23-08-2005, 04:12 PM
I think it is a good idea, but one problem is safety may get worse, if HabboX's don't have power they're are about as good as a VIP, Gold HC and Normal HC member. Can't they keep Hobbas? Take away Silver Hobbas and replace them with HabboX's? That may work, at least there will be people banning, kicking and silencing people being a nuisance.

howdy
23-08-2005, 05:33 PM
LOL, biggest load of cr'ap ever.
Get your head out the clouds mate.

Gasps
23-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Can you read? "I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE, ITS A RUMOUR" And "DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER" I heard it, many people did, it IS infact a rumour, hence the name NEWS AND RUMOURS SECTION, So shut the hell up.

23-08-2005, 06:51 PM
I reali honestly cant see this, i mean they would be about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. With no powers, who exactly is gonna listen to them no one is gonna do what they say and by relieving the hobbas they would leave the hands of 8000+ habbos in the hands of 10 mods who arnt ever on all the time. I know ur just the messenger and this isnt against you its against the information and personally i think he was pulling ya leg. It could easliy be a destraction just to keep us happy from whining about how much we hate the hobba system, if its anything as corrupt as todays world is then i wouldnt put it past em. Until we actually know the truth, 100s of rumours will be invented about this mysterious system but at the end of the day..

Its a Virtual Chat Room Game.

andrew
23-08-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm reading the article right now, it's defianetly not made up. As for the poster.. is he not around 16 years old? Why was he made a staff member.

:Lemmings.
23-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I Do Believe It, Some People May Not.

But They Should Have 4 Hobba Status's Brone, Silver, Gold, Super,

Gold Should Have Supers Powers And Super Should Have MOD Powers, And Also MOD Should Have New And Better Powers.

WorldSoCold
24-08-2005, 05:14 AM
"the whole hobba program on every hotel is going to be shut down" ... I never thought i would live to see those words in a thread.
Cheers.

DJ Reaper
24-08-2005, 05:24 AM

*P.S. I have 0 Clue if this is true or not DONT Shoot the messenger, I am risking my job (http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9152)at posting this!!

Ok this is VERY VERY farfetched there is absolutly no evidence (http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=4)to suggest that the hobba system will be dropped and if a huge change like this were to happen i imagan(i cant spell) it would happen in habbo hotel v8 witch may i add is a rather long way away we could be looking at christmas-next year stuff here i belive if you were to maybe blur out some of the site and show the post about the hobba system being dropped on this forum it may be a little more reasuring All im saying is dont get your hopes up There is relly no evidence of any off this taking part in the neer future

Gasps
24-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Haha Global, thanks for backing me up, isnt this already active on Hotel sweden?

I'm reading the article right now, it's defianetly not made up. As for the poster.. is he not around 16 years old? Why was he made a staff member.
And he DID have a staff badge if you remember.

Dudeitsme
24-08-2005, 09:20 AM
good job.

Causmo
24-08-2005, 04:39 PM

Habbo X is a program setup for normal habbo's it allows them to have a badge and shows they are a dedicated and experienced habbo. the name comes from Habbo eXperts. Habbo Experts come in groups of around 10 they are powerless and are available on HabboHotel.se it may be coming to habbohotel .co.uk who knows?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!