PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Events Room

Cow
26-10-2011, 12:45 PM
I want to be a events host, so here is my room.

Rate/slate
http://oi42.tinypic.com/j7yecw.jpg
But near the VIP bit it looks like a hole, its just the wall where it over lapped over my party floor.

MKR&*42
26-10-2011, 01:01 PM
'Tis very nice :3

I never really like VIP Sofas though, hc sofas ftw!

The only thing I don't like...is that it looks a bit bare in the playing area, maybe put a rug, or like 2 plants, or something colourful ;3

Apart from that, quite nice!

Cow
26-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Ye Im going to leave it as it is because its vip bit, vip sofas and im not going ott on it.

Eric
26-10-2011, 01:27 PM
If i were you i'd change those VIP sofas to HC Sofas. Put some persian carpets and change the taxi thing or whatever it is with something better.

Nice room though ;)

geo
26-10-2011, 02:30 PM
If I'm honest, I don't like it. You've used too many different furni ranges and its just not right :(

I dislike how you've used group furni, vip furni and lodge.. it just clashes. I think it would be better if you used all lodge for the dividers yay! :P

xdinosaurdaniel
26-10-2011, 03:03 PM
i like the vip area. but like others said the playing area looks very bland.

MKR&*42
26-10-2011, 03:58 PM
If I'm honest, I don't like it. You've used too many different furni ranges and its just not right :(

I dislike how you've used group furni, vip furni and lodge.. it just clashes. I think it would be better if you used all lodge for the dividers yay! :P

OH, THAT'S WHAT THOSE DIVIDERS ARE.

Tbh, I like those dividers, they hide the floor xL But I do agree with what she's said, you've used a lot of furniture ranges.

geo
26-10-2011, 04:03 PM
OH, THAT'S WHAT THOSE DIVIDERS ARE.

Tbh, I like those dividers, they hide the floor xL But I do agree with what she's said, you've used a lot of furniture ranges.

I like them for that reason as well, but I do find they clash with the other furni in this case. :P

Cow
26-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Ye Just to hide the wired but Its not a big prob so ye thanks for idea though :)

orientalframe?
26-10-2011, 06:03 PM
I think you should stick to one theme (lalalala), and the room would look tons better! :P

Hollie
26-10-2011, 06:28 PM
I like it but I think it'd be better if you stuck to one theme :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!