PDA

View Full Version : Normans meeting 26-10-11

Michael
26-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Next week more Habboween tasks!
Norman said he could not say anything about Christmas 2011, but it will be a long event
Soon (http://www.habbonados.net/site-r13/#) new furni;
The tool to select all of your console is still being discussed!
The guilds are coming!
Norman said he did not know anything about organic furni, but Christmas with games!

Mr-Trainor
26-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I hope the tool to select all your friends will just be added asap :P.
When he says Christmas with games.. Does he mean new games?

Red
26-10-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't like the sounds of guilds :l

geo
26-10-2011, 09:49 PM
New furni.. hoping it's funfair + selecting all friends would be useful

Tom
26-10-2011, 09:58 PM
I also hope the select all thing will come soon - it may be a nuisance though seeming people would find it easier to spam everyone with messages such as "hello everyone how r u 2day?" etc.

Looks like some good updates though.

MKR&*42
26-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Funfair pretty please, like you promised us ^_^

And Norman won't know about Organic furni, because it was an old furniture range which they never decided to release, it's only in some old UK staff rooms.

Christmas sounds fun though.

Aaron
26-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Christmas events, let's hope they are good anyway. New furni, wonder what it'll be... possibly the Carnival furniture mentioned a while ago.

The tool to select all friends; can be very useful for trading/buying items.

Guilds.. Hrm, this'll be interesting! :P

-Danube-
26-10-2011, 10:35 PM
What do they mean by guilds? Is it an extension to the groups thing?

They removed the tool to select all your friend in the console along time ago, and for good reason too! You got spammed worse when we had it.

Also the organic furni, if anyone is unaware what it is, it can be found here:

http://habbox.com/#!/Rares/Category/Unreleased%20Assorted%20Furni

Krytus
27-10-2011, 08:56 AM
I hope the new Christmas events are like what he have now for Halloween as there is a lot of stuff going on thats really fun.
New Furniture is just what I want and other updates are always useful. :)

geo
27-10-2011, 08:58 AM
I also hope the select all thing will come soon - it may be a nuisance though seeming people would find it easier to spam everyone with messages such as "hello everyone how r u 2day?" etc.

Looks like some good updates though.

omg yes. we will have some annoying people giving us their life story. :( omggggggg help :(
i don't want to delete people but i hate it when people are like ''eating chocolate irl, u jelly?'' :|

Ekelektra
27-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Christmas with games... hope this means Snowstorm!!!

Red
27-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Think Im like the only one who doesn't want a select all button. It doesn't take that much effort to select a few friends and if it means I get more spam.

iBlueBox
27-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Whats a guilds? :S

Incerlity
27-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Christmas with games... hope this means Snowstorm!!!

Forget it, Sulake will not bring back SnowStorm. I think the games will be the same how the events lately.

Krytus
27-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Forget it, Sulake will not bring back SnowStorm. I think the games will be the same how the events lately.

Apparently, they have brought back Snow Storm with the Freeze Game (well, based on what I found on Wikipedia).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!