PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] RoboEvil Diagram :D

Sabre_1
23-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Hey so I thought i'd go one stage further and make a diagram for RoboEvil seeing as he just LOVED the other one soooooooo much. :D
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8151/roboevildiagram7kv.png
There you go. RoboEvil, you know it's just a bit of fun, if you feel a bit sore or hard done by, make one up for me, it's just a laugh. :D :rolleyes:

"When I left RoboEvil I was but the learner, now I am the Master"

Kieeran
23-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Hey so I thought i'd go one stage further and make a diagram for RoboEvil seeing as he just LOVED the other one soooooooo much. :D
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8151/roboevildiagram7kv.png
There you go. RoboEvil, you know it's just a bit of fun, if you feel a bit sore or hard done by, make one up for me, it's just a laugh. :D :rolleyes:

"When I left RoboEvil I was but the learner, now I am the Master"Er dont get it :( :s

Shadowrock!
23-08-2005, 12:01 PM
do you all have some obsession with roboevil? >.<

Revenge
23-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Ohhhh the truth! It buuurrrns!
Yush... sandals... not very Robo like i must say. I reckon he's more of a butch lego shoes man myself.

Shadowrock!
23-08-2005, 12:06 PM
and plus whats wrong with sandals =\

i wear them =\

Roboevil
23-08-2005, 01:29 PM
... ... ... ... ... dotdotdot ... ... ... You forgot my big package for Trevor. There is nothing wrong with sandals, i'd never wear them myself but he seems to like them, at least he doesn't wear socks with them >.<!

Drewar
23-08-2005, 01:55 PM
... ... ... ... ... dotdotdot ... ... ... You forgot my big package for Trevor. There is nothing wrong with sandals, i'd never wear them myself but he seems to like them, at least he doesn't wear socks with them >.<!
Lmao! Wearing socks with sandals, omg I laugh so much at people who do that :p

ItsDave
23-08-2005, 04:28 PM
do you all have some obsession with roboevil? >.<
lol, its so true. thats an ok alt i suppose

StripedTiger
28-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Roboevil loves me :) so it is a loathing of all habbos except for himself and me :)

Thread closed by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) please do not bump threads with the last post being over 14 days old.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!