PDA

View Full Version : MTV AWARDS !!! ahhhhh

Andii
30-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Just comment saying anything about the awards and what you really think about them

Who Do you think will win each award??? (super excited)
What are your views on The awards???
Would you like to go to them???

MY SHEET FOR MY TICKET AHHHHH
http://i42.tinypic.com/11ru29t.jpg

Judas
30-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Wow, you're going, super jealous. How did you get tickets? I heard they were pretty difficult to get.

Say hi to Gaga for me

Andii
30-10-2011, 11:01 PM
INO AHHHHHHHHHHH well pumped up for it tbh lol

n camped out last nite. . . then had to audition for them. . .LOADSSSSS of people never got any and i was 325Th person in line but like prob about 100th person to get ticket. .. you had to SCREAM as loud as you could. . then dance and really show you wanted to be there. . so pros like me took me top of lmaooooo :)

n ok i write your name down on list. . thats 5 people want me to say hi to lady gaga lol

Judas
30-10-2011, 11:06 PM
INO AHHHHHHHHHHH well pumped up for it tbh lol

n camped out last nite. . . then had to audition for them. . .LOADSSSSS of people never got any and i was 325Th person in line but like prob about 100th person to get ticket. .. you had to SCREAM as loud as you could. . then dance and really show you wanted to be there. . so pros like me took me top of lmaooooo :)

n ok i write your name down on list. . thats 5 people want me to say hi to lady gaga lol

wow that sounds so strange haha, i guess they just wanted the most enthusiastic people they could get

Andii
30-10-2011, 11:21 PM
lol yea. . . so everyone was going pure mad :L :L . . . ragen for ppl who didnt get a ticket like after waiting agesssss

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!