PDA

View Full Version : The 1st Annual Bacon Pledge

October
31-10-2011, 03:04 PM
http://www.habbo.com/habbo-imaging/avatarimage?user=J-Raviv&action=wav&direction=3&head_direction=3&gesture=sml&size=lIt's come to my attention that bacons do not get enough credit for their contributions to the Habbo Society.

This is unacceptable.

Bacons are Habbos, too! It is about time we respect them for who they are and accept the fact that they cannot be changed. They were created that way, just as half of Habbo was born gay. Indeed, the discrimination of homosexuals extends beyond the hotel into real life whereas bacons don't, the fact of the matter is, they are being discriminated against and it is time to stop it.

I have decided to organize a Bacon Pledge to help end discrimination against them. All Habbos who make this pledge must show their support by wearing Bacon hair for a week. There will be a prize.

is this for real....

Yes, I was on Habbo France this morning and saw a mess of bacons. I even dressed my Habbo as bacon.

The truth of the matter is, Bacons are just like you and I. They can be sllutty, trampy, friendly, or even fashionable, like mine.

This will be an annual event. :)
More information is coming soon.

tylermunjkt
31-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I would do it but im already doing a dare for a month so cant. But ill see if I can get it in ;)

xdinosaurdaniel
31-10-2011, 03:34 PM
ill do it :D

geo
31-10-2011, 04:05 PM
I don't see the point. It's just a look, like seriously? I think you're taking this way to far. There's a huge difference of being abused because of your sexuality and the fact that you wear the bacon hair.

Eoin247
31-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Sounds like a bit of fun, good idea :)

Plebings
31-10-2011, 04:47 PM
would actually be fun in habbo got behind it and say, hand out random prizes to bacons or something along those lines.

October
31-10-2011, 06:41 PM
I don't see the point. It's just a look, like seriously? I think you're taking this way to far. There's a huge difference of being abused because of your sexuality and the fact that you wear the bacon hair.It's for fun, jeeze.

would actually be fun in habbo got behind it and say, hand out random prizes to bacons or something along those lines.Yeah, we're kinda hoping for that too. Ideally if Neja can get involved since she's a bacon too lol. I even talked to notMiceElf about it :P. Here's what puffin said, though, seems promising.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zguiz4.png

Rainbow
01-11-2011, 04:03 PM
I used to be a bacon once...till someone ate my hair:'(!!! Sounds like a good idea though! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!