PDA

View Full Version : florence + the machine - ceremonials

beth
31-10-2011, 05:02 PM
woo okay so the new album was officially released today, though most people got it (leaked) over the last week. i love it so much. if you've only had one listen, keep listening it's definitely a grower. kind of different to lungs as in it does take time to grow slowly upon you, whereas lungs was first listen love.

my favourite songs are no light, no light and if only for a night. the latter being so beautiful and the first just being a fantastic song.

anyone else heard it yet? love it/hate it? how does it rank compared to lungs?

Judas
31-10-2011, 07:01 PM
yeah i got the leak but i'm gonna buy it at some point cos she's so rad

the album is really good. for me, lungs is better, but i think it is a grower as some of the songs are already growing on me. but yeah, she's brilliant and i really love her.

can't wait to see her on x factor this weekend, only watching for her lols

geo
31-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I love her so much, although I think lungs was better. I might buy it soon, not sure.

omg, she's going to be on the x-factor? that's brilliant! :D

Jordan:A
02-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Shake it out has got to be the best song on her new album I think!

Hollie
02-11-2011, 05:15 PM
I preferred lungs but once I've listened to them a bit more I'll probably like it just as much :P

sammy
02-11-2011, 06:44 PM
I got it a few weeks ago when it first leaked and bsolutely love it, it's really a fantastic album. I originally wayyy preferred Lungs but Ceremonials is really growing on me now. Spectrum's probably my favourite :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!