PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid :P >>>

ChloeDust
23-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Right i love the metal gear solid gamess and i cant wait for mgs 4 on ps3 woop lol :P i've seen this poster with big boss on it so maybe he's in the game? :O dun dun dun who knows? Anyways what ya fav mgs game and why? I think my fav mgs game is erm probs the recent one (mgs3) i dnno cause its really good and i love how its in a jungle and how you're big boss and all the plot twists etc also i love the mgs humour like on codec when major zero starts gettin worked up about james bond saying how would you like a snake shaped gun LMAO that cracks me up and snake's just like this is gettin ridiculous lol omg im sad ;] but i do love all the games lol i mean i've completed mgs 1 about 4 times twice each ending, mgs 2 sons of liberty/substance about 10 times...lol :/ and mgs 3 about 4 times as well lol im obsessed with the games i love em so much! :'] So tell me what ya fav mgs game is and why etc? :P lol <3

Moved by Mit (Forum Moderator): From Other Entertainment. Please post in the correct forum.

!x!!Sarah!!x!
29-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Wow am not the only girl to like mgs3 lmao :D
thank god do u h8 eva?.. i do :(

Diamondkid
29-10-2005, 03:26 PM
My fav is MGS 1. Why you ask ? Its the first and longest game for me to complete out of all the mgs titles. Plus i love the cheat to beat Phsyco Mantis. I also found this game very scary :(

мϊкэ
29-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Probably.. Metal Gear Solid 3 because i completed it in every mode.. Very easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme, European Extreme

In MGS4 snake is reallly old.. have any of you played metal gear acid.. ? its rubbish.. its a card game like pokemon or yu-gi-mon or somethin with mon in it.

NekkLe
29-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Probably.. Metal Gear Solid 3 because i completed it in every mode.. Very easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme, European Extreme

In MGS4 snake is reallly old.. have any of you played metal gear acid.. ? its rubbish.. its a card game like pokemon or yu-gi-mon or somethin with mon in it.

Metal Gear Ac!d is terrible. That was the first game I bought for my PSP and when I played it, I was shocked at the difference of its gameplay. I forced myself to like it but I couldn't, it was that rubbish. I got bored of it in like the first couple of days.
I bought it thinking its going to be amazing playing it on a hand-held. The whole gameplay of it is pretty off putting and eventually gets boring.
It wasn't in the charts for that long either.

Jase
29-10-2005, 04:48 PM
[/B]

Metal Gear Ac!d is terrible. That was the first game I bought for my PSP and when I played it, I was shocked at the difference of its gameplay. I forced myself to like it but I couldn't, it was that rubbish. I got bored of it in like the first couple of days.
I bought it thinking its going to be amazing playing it on a hand-held. The whole gameplay of it is pretty off putting and eventually gets boring.
It wasn't in the charts for that long either.

I agree, i sold it to my mate for £10 cause its so rubbish "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!