PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto...... San Andreas

Vinnie:Safety
03-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Yes, With the big news we find out Grand Theft Auto V (5) is going to be based in Los Santos, in the State of San Andreas.
Making This thread for those of us who are going to start a new San Andreas game.
We can post good memories of the game, post when we started, progress, completion, 100% completing...

So let me start that by 3PM EST East Coast of USA i will be starting a new game save of San Andreas.
I dont plan on stopping play until Sweet is in the hospital which is a good stop point. ;)

Also if you plan on using cheats let us know... Im gonna try not to, ive beaten the game once no cheats and like 6 times with, so ima try without this time again. :P
LEt us know which cheats you use if you are going to.

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 02:16 PM
I can't see GTA V only using Los Santos. Mount Chilliad is visible which isn't in Los Santos. I believe it will include all of San Andreas. Like I said in the other thread, can you imagine the amount of complaints if it only included one city? A big part of GTA is that you unlock more cities as you play along, why would that change now?

As for SA, I'm only going to use weapon cheats :D Will be starting around 16:30GMT

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 02:52 PM
ewwww you're right. as if it's only Los Santos wtf. It's gonna be weird knowing you can't get to San Fierro or Las Venturas. ANGRY

Lamz
03-11-2011, 06:43 PM
I sold my PS along with San Andreas and all my other games when I got my xbox... looks like i'm going to have to buy MS points and buy it off the marketplace... If I do... I WILL use cheats... I HATE when I have the ****** guns or no guns at all and i get hit on by them purple gang (can't remember their names) but yeah... i may do this either tonight or tomorrow, not sure yet...

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Unforeseen circumstances mean that I won't be able to start today, grrr! :P

Chippiewill
03-11-2011, 07:30 PM
I recently bought the complete GTA pack on steam so I was planning on playing all the way through every game (Except for LCS and VCS). I'll post some status reports when I get round to SA ;)

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Vice City Stories was Gameboy only wasn't it?

Chippiewill
03-11-2011, 07:38 PM
I think it was PSP only actually. That's why I won't be playing it ;p

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 07:41 PM
That's what I meant lol -." Not the best

I would love a full return to San Andreas and maybe even Vice City. They are both better maps than Liberty City imho

Chippiewill
03-11-2011, 07:47 PM
I would want an eventual return to London, it would certainly be a very different game, perhaps as an intermediary game? Having british cars and left-hand side of the road driving etc. would be awesome. I'd also like to find out what the life of a british criminal is like.

I guess the only problem is the lack of guns in the UK, although they did mention that was a gun crackdown in liberty city in IV so I guess that's not so much of a problem?

Misawa
03-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were both ported to PS2.

I personally wouldn't care for a game set in London.

Chippiewill
03-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were both ported to PS2.
I might try and pick up a copy of each then, I'm one of those fortunate few with a PS3 that plays PS2 games.

I personally wouldn't care for a game set in London.
Somalian pirates then?

Misawa
03-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Google "GTA Somalia."

04-11-2011, 11:26 PM
to all the above posters all your posts are great

I myself have not had a chance to play or start gta san andreas although tonight I am starting it and I will continue to at at the point where sweet is in thehospital hopefully I'll have time or the energy to continue playing some more

Slowpoke
06-11-2011, 07:50 PM
In my PS2 ready to start, X Factor is on until 21:00 then I begin :D

06-11-2011, 08:23 PM
yea plans go bad....
starting now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!