03-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Kind of bored of eggs, so here you are:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4601/spongebobicm.png

Elegance
03-11-2011, 05:44 PM
haha love it:)

Jordan
03-11-2011, 05:55 PM
That's amazing you do great pieces of work!

geo
03-11-2011, 06:24 PM
omg i want this furni like now! so good! :)

Mr-Trainor
03-11-2011, 06:32 PM
That actually looks really nice, and it'd be nice if you made more ICMs/other furni, in similar styles (like more characters etc) :D.

ChloeeBALDWIN
03-11-2011, 07:12 PM
awesome!

Jssy
03-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I would love one of those on habbo :P

Tom
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
This is just amazing, it's one of the best alterations I've seen in a while if I'm completely honest. Any WIPs?

*WIP = Work in Progress.

dbgtz
03-11-2011, 09:30 PM
This is just amazing, it's one of the best alterations I've seen in a while if I'm completely honest. Any WIPs?

*WIP = Work in Progress.

Wow are you kidding me? The green blobs to me look like it's one image c+ped and shrunk and it has odd detailing to it and the way they are placed seems to random. The arms have no shading and also do not seem to be isometric with the hands being out of proportion and just seem like huge blobs. Though in all fairness at the proportion bit, you were probably trying to stick to the cartoon and he does have abnormally large hands, however it still looks like a blob rather then hands. The arm is then just flipped and put on the other side, which does not work as the perspective of what it should be and the image are different so it looks like he is sticking it forward rather than to his side. And finally, the face itself is not isometric. Good try however there is still much to improve.

I do wonder why the face has shading and the arms don't though... WIPs?

Sharon
03-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Wow are you kidding me? The green blobs to me look like it's one image c+ped and shrunk and it has odd detailing to it and the way they are placed seems to random. The arms have no shading and also do not seem to be isometric with the hands being out of proportion and just seem like huge blobs. Though in all fairness at the proportion bit, you were probably trying to stick to the cartoon and he does have abnormally large hands, however it still looks like a blob rather then hands. The arm is then just flipped and put on the other side, which does not work as the perspective of what it should be and the image are different so it looks like he is sticking it forward rather than to his side. And finally, the face itself is not isometric. Good try however there is still much to improve.

Hahahahaha you remind me of the reason I love talking to you so much :love:

Nice attempt though.

Tom
03-11-2011, 09:55 PM

I know what you mean, it wasn't very right of me saying it's the best but it is up there ;) The reason I asked for WIPs is to see if it was his work. ;)

dbgtz
03-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Hahahahaha you remind me of the reason I love talking to you so much :love:

Nice attempt though.

Whys that then? :P

I know what you mean, it wasn't very right of me saying it's the best but it is up there ;) The reason I asked for WIPs is to see if it was his work. ;)

No it isn't, if you read my post you would see why. But oh, I forget hxf thinks the crappest things are amazing.

Yes I know why you ask for WIPs, I have been here for much longer and understand why WIPs are asked for. If you had read my post you would see I asked for them too.

Tom
03-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Whys that then? :P

No it isn't, if you read my post you would see why. But oh, I forget hxf thinks the crappest things are amazing.

Yes I know why you ask for WIPs, I have been here for much longer and understand why WIPs are asked for. If you had read my post you would see I asked for them too.

I read your post, everybody sees things differently - you may not like something and I do that's life. At the end of the day, you have your opinion I have mine :)

dbgtz
03-11-2011, 10:12 PM
I read your post, everybody sees things differently - you may not like something and I do that's life. At the end of the day, you have your opinion I have mine :)

Fair enough you may like it, but to be say it's "up there" with something like this: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=343596 and others creations on this forum which are better, and everything on pixeljoint and that habbo fansite which focuses on graphics is just down right stupid. And besides, I never said I didn't like it I just said there is room for improvement and for his standard (or what I can guess of it and assuming it is theirs) it is OK.

Rainbow
03-11-2011, 10:39 PM
That looks really good, i think the arms need more shading though any WIPs? :)

Eric
04-11-2011, 07:08 AM
It's amazing :) I'd buy it if they're selling it in Habbo :P

-Amyy
04-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Omg! I love this!! :D

:odey:
04-11-2011, 08:23 PM
omg i want this furni like now! so good! :)

I second this, I would definitely buy one of these if they were released, not gonna lie,

But I also would like to see some WIP's, just because you're fairly new and we need to check these things!
It's a fantastic piece of work though imo :)

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 10:57 PM
XD so cool, +rep, keep altin!

garriet
05-11-2011, 12:34 PM
I think this is quite good - I like it! You always seem to create good habbo alterations! :)

Hollie
05-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Thats so cool :D

Milli
05-11-2011, 05:12 PM
That's cute!

Samantha
06-11-2011, 12:33 AM
I swear people would ask for WIPs even when it's the most rubbish alteration in the world (this alt isn't). However, if you see his other posts he did provide WIP's of some sort so asking on post's that aren't his best work and not asking on better posts by him is a bit odd. Anyway, I think I commented or I probably didn't. The thing I don't like is the hands, it looks like you just stuck them on as they are a brighter yellow than the rest of the ICM.

The face looks a bit lobsided too! However, on the whole it is thinking outside the box and as others have said maybe expand this further for more characters.

Moha
06-11-2011, 07:34 PM
so.. now you make spongbob furni! xD anyway looks good but i agree with others ( hands need shading, eyes and mouth are kinda randomly placed)

any WIPS??! :D:D

iJess
06-11-2011, 10:07 PM
OMG I WANT ONE

Lamz
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
it'd look a lot better if the face looked a bit better, the arms were better & maybe give him shorts :P

wiktoria
07-11-2011, 04:44 PM
omg this is so cute. love it! +rep

twinart
07-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Lurvvvvvvvve it!

Catzsy
08-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Well I love it! Looks so cute. Can't vouch for the technical side as I am no pixel artist. :)

lTraditional
08-11-2011, 03:58 PM
You posted this on another forum which I can't say as the discussions on it break the Habbox rules but it is amazing. I am no graphics artist so I don't know anything technical but from my views, it is amazing.

Breeze
09-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Shut up, there's retros with this for furni, good game. My friend (thou who shall not be named) has this on his hotel.

Jordan
09-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Shut up, there's retros with this for furni, good game. My friend (thou who shall not be named) has this on his hotel.
I think he was the one who created them for retro's...

Nick
09-11-2011, 08:58 AM
o wow i love it

Jazz
09-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Awwh its so awesome! Well done :)

Hydroqen
11-11-2011, 02:43 PM
I don't particularly like spongebob but this graphic is truly amazing, it is very well done and looks like a half decent amount of effort and time have went into this well done!

caitphobia
15-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Love it! Good job!

Vinnie:Safety
15-11-2011, 07:14 AM
You stole this frkm *REMOVED* loooooool

Edited by :odey: (Trialist Forum Moderator) - Please don't break the Habbo way, or accuse others of stealing graphics without solid proof.

Eoin247
15-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Nice work +rep , However that said there are some things that need improving like the arm on its left and the spots.

Ford
16-11-2011, 10:27 AM
I had to laugh but it's really good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!