PDA

View Full Version : Girl who claims justin bieber slept with her

scottish
03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
She claims that Justin Bieber is the father of her three-month-old baby.

And now pictures of the woman who claims she had a one-night stand with the singing superstar have emerged that show off her tattoos her piercings and her willingness to strip down.

Mariah Yeater is seen showing off her nose and lip piercings in one shot while in another she shows off two star tattoos on her pelvis.

It appears the 20-year-old, who claims she fell pregnant after a liaison with Bieber last August, is seen cupping her breasts showing off her naval piercing and her tattoos below her abdomen.

In another snap she shows off two bow tattoos on her back, while she is seen in another picture swearing happily into the camera.

The new pictures also show Ms Yeater’s playful side as she poses showing off the peace sign while her face is wrapped up in cello tape.

Yeater reportedly claimed in court papers that she had sex after the singer’s October 25, 2010, concert at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.

In an affidavit, she allegedly said a security guard working for Bieber approached her and ‘asked if I wanted to meet Justin Bieber’ before shepherding her backstage.

‘After waiting for a short period of time with several young women, Justin Bieber appeared and engaged me in conversation,’ Miss Yeater reportedly says.

The first picture: Bieber fan Mariah Yeater is seen for the first time with the child she claims was fathered by the teenage idol.

‘Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.

‘I agreed…and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.’

She said he led her to a bathroom where ‘immediately his personality changed drastically’.

She allegedly claimed: ‘He began touching me ... at the time I asked him to put a condom on for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.’

While the singer denies that he has fathered the child Mariah's grandfather has spoken out.
Eddie Markouse has told The New York Daily News that Mariah is a 'honest, good person'.

'I don't know the whole story. But, from what I understood, she met him at a concert and he sent two security guards down off of the stage to bring her backstage to meet him,' Markhouse said.

'She's basically an honest good person. She's got a big heart. She's a good kid and she loves this baby.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057195/Justin-Bieber-baby-mama-Pictures-Mariah-Yeaters-weird-world.html

LMAO at the pictures.

Unfortunately it's most likely fake (lololololololol so much if its true) let be honest, even mathew ain't that desperate to do something that bad looking :\

Oleh
03-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Fake. If it is true then Bieber just got a whole lot more unpopular. He has nearly every girl in the modern world fighting for the right to be the bearer of his offspring and he apparently goes for that! HAHA he has/had (who cares anymore) selena gomez about him for a bit. She is more of an attractive lady than this thing.

dirrty
03-11-2011, 05:47 PM
i SO hope this is true (yeah yeah, i know it's probably not but one can hope) because it'd be hilarious, but the internet would probably explode with all the bieber fans going crazy. some of their tweets...god they're a filthy bunch considering they're young girls.

Mathew
03-11-2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057195/Justin-Bieber-baby-mama-Pictures-Mariah-Yeaters-weird-world.html

LMAO at the pictures.

Unfortunately it's most likely fake (lololololololol so much if its true) let be honest, even mathew ain't that desperate to do something that bad looking :\
erm excuse me :/:/ LMAOOOOOO

yeah I kinda hope this is true just to see calls for legal action being thrown about everywhere. i do wonder if his career would / will be affected.. and if it is his.. how would he react? ughhhh i feel sorry for the baby nonetheless...

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/03/article-2057195-0EA7087400000578-678_306x396.jpg

She seems really mature, the baby is in good hands at least!

Ok, serious now, this is awful

Accipiter
03-11-2011, 06:32 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/03/article-2057195-0EA186BE00000578-447_634x504.jpg
Jusjohard?

Since when had there been 3

Why does america have a good tendency of producing mentally ****** up people

Sharon
03-11-2011, 06:35 PM
scott you said you didn't even care about justin you absolute liar

anyway i hope this isn't true for obvious reasons but if it is then all the funnier because the next thing you'll see is a girl has commited suicide over the *+teen pop sensation*+ but the way the evidence has stacked up i'd say it is possible. and on the fact he's once said you shouldn't have sex with some1 you don't love... heh.

beth
03-11-2011, 07:33 PM
i hope this is true, i love a good drama.
ugly as.

Inseriousity.
03-11-2011, 08:11 PM
even mathew ain't that desperate to do something that bad looking :\

lolol yes he would.
I personally wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Rozi
03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
my favourite bit is that he only lasted 30 seconds

the devil's in the detail

AgnesIO
03-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Complete ********.

xxMATTGxx
03-11-2011, 09:18 PM
What a load of rubbish, very doubt it's true one bit. Just some girl who is a fan of him and now wants money of him for his so called "baby".

Nuxty
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Well, theres only one way to be sure. He needs to take the paternity DNA test! I mean, her story does sound a little soppy though, he wanted to feel everything so he refused to put a condom on? Surely he isn't that stupid, he must know what can happen as a result of unprotected sex and he must know what damage it could do to his reputation. I don't really believe it, but as others have said it could be true, he needs to prove it isn't and do that DNA!

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Precisely, if it turns out she's lying - and I'm sure she is - she is going to be an absolute laughing stock (she is already from where I'm standing :P)

GommeInc
03-11-2011, 10:55 PM
In short, an obsessed freak of nature who has a wild imagination for another freak of nature. Bieber can't have kids, the only thing that can come out of him is hot air - he's far too young.

Most of the report is pure rubbish though, no-one cares about her tattoos and piercings, the story is about her and Bieber having sex, not what she's done to her body. I hate these sorts of reports :/

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 10:57 PM
You may not enjoy his music, but just how is he a freak of nature? :S

Pointless comments like that are even more annoying than these kind of reports, Gomme

GommeInc
03-11-2011, 11:00 PM
You may not enjoy his music, but just how is he a freak of nature? :S

Pointless comments like that are even more annoying than these kind of reports, Gomme
Everything about him seems so fake. Clearly manufactured by whatever company or person is behind him. His music is lousy and as a personality he's about as interesting as a damp cloth. He's been pretty quiet lately, hopefully it will stay that way.

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Your opinion I suppose :P I am not a fan of his music but I would never call him a "freak of nature". I think he is one of the most impressive young persons on the planet

Inseriousity.
03-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Well, theres only one way to be sure. He needs to take the paternity DNA test! I mean, her story does sound a little soppy though, he wanted to feel everything so he refused to put a condom on? Surely he isn't that stupid, he must know what can happen as a result of unprotected sex and he must know what damage it could do to his reputation. I don't really believe it, but as others have said it could be true, he needs to prove it isn't and do that DNA!

LOL that made me laugh. If it's true, I imagine that that's a little white lie and what really happened is that none of them really thought about it/didn't have access to them so did it without a condom and she just wanted to sound as if she tried to be sensible! True it could all be false but innocent until proven guilty I think and as there's no evidence for either story, just have to wait and see!

GommeInc
03-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Your opinion I suppose :P I am not a fan of his music but I would never call him a "freak of nature". I think he is one of the most impressive young persons on the planet
Frankenstein's monster was a freak of nature (though not intentionally) made by a mad scientist to see if he could create life. Change the main characters and the purpose of the experiment and you’ve got Bieber, except he lacks a personality and seems far too fake to be any use to the world. The moment he starts acting like a human being with a purpose in life is the moment I care to listen, but for now he's just some poster boy who doesn't really do anything beneficial to the world. But that's just my opinion. As far as being impressive, I've met more inspiring young persons with a purpose than Bieber, who is there to be obsessed on rather than spread anything meaningful. A child caring for his sick parents, watching them slowly deteriorate, is far more impressive than someone young girls scream at, and (post-)pubescent teenagers fantasise and create ludicrous stories about :P

I just realised how infuriated I am when talking about him. Sorry if that came off at all rude :P

Technically, Bieber shouldn't prove anything. It's her the focus should be on. If she begins asking him to do a paternity test then there might be some truth to the story, but if she rejects the idea of him doing a test, or doesn't make it obvious he should have one, then he may as well let it flow under the bridge as that would suggest she's deranged and not worth the time. Prove what's right when the time comes, there's no point putting a lot of effort into hear-say :P

Slowpoke
03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
I was actually referring to most impressive in the industry for his age. He isn't all that manufactured as far as I'm aware. He can write his own music, play many instruments and has a great voice. Still not a fan though. I obviously wasn't suggesting that he is more impressive than a child caring for sick parents : |

GommeInc
03-11-2011, 11:25 PM
I was actually referring to most impressive in the industry for his age. He isn't all that manufactured as far as I'm aware. He can write his own music, play many instruments and has a great voice. Still not a fan though. I obviously wasn't suggesting that he is more impressive than a child caring for sick parents : |
Not hard to beat that seeing as he's the only one of that age to be listened to. If there were more child/teen singers then he would have competition, but it's difficult for anyone in that age range to get somewhere in the music industry. Christ knows how he did as he doesn't seem that amazing either, but I guess 14 (or was he 16?) year olds singing about sex in an adorably juvenile voice must really appeal to people :P He will never beat a young Michael Jackson. But we both dislike his music so I guess we're arguing pedantics :P

xxMATTGxx
03-11-2011, 11:27 PM
In short, an obsessed freak of nature who has a wild imagination for another freak of nature. Bieber can't have kids, the only thing that can come out of him is hot air - he's far too young.

Most of the report is pure rubbish though, no-one cares about her tattoos and piercings, the story is about her and Bieber having sex, not what she's done to her body. I hate these sorts of reports :/

You sound just like the reports on this whole ******** story. He is hardly a freak of nature now :/

Not hard to beat that seeing as he's the only one of that age to be listened to. If there were more child/teen singers then he would have competition, but it's difficult for anyone in that age range to get somewhere in the music industry. Christ knows how he did as he doesn't seem that amazing either, but I guess 14 (or was he 16?) year olds singing about sex in an adorably juvenile voice must really appeal to people :P He will never beat a young Michael Jackson. But we both dislike his music so I guess we're arguing pedantics :P

There's quite a few young singers around, another one being Cody Simpson from Australia but that isn't the point here. I don't think anyone expects him to beat Michael Jackson but he is certainly doing very well for his age and congrats to him. He's living his dream, good for him. Don't put the guy down because he is doing something he loves doing.

But hey ho, haters will be haters.

GommeInc
03-11-2011, 11:34 PM
You sound just like the reports on this whole ******** story. He is hardly a freak of nature now :/
How am I like the reports? I disagree with them :/ As for Bieber, I stand by what I said. Can't stand people who come off as fake and synthetic, I'm not entirely sure why people admire him because he does sod all really. His talents are there, but its what you do with that talent. To assume brilliance on a talent is naive, when its what is done with the talent that really matters. He's like a damp cloth, people use it and think what they think of it, but it's still just a cloth at the end of the day.

I didn't realise there were so many Bieber fans on this forum :P

But hey ho, haters will be haters.
Hardly hate him, but I seem to have touched a nerve :/

Inseriousity.
03-11-2011, 11:51 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a349050/justin-biebers-alleged-baby-mother-receives-death-threats.html

says in this report that she has asked for a paternity test to prove it. Horrible that she's getting death threats but people are deranged especially on the internet.

As for Beiber, I'm not really a fan of the obsessive fan and the lengths some of them would go (although that's for anything really not just Beiber) for what they cherish. I think the message of the song 'Never say never' is a very empowering message. He's definitely manufactured and media-trained like a lot of musicians nowadays. Comes with the terrority.

GommeInc
04-11-2011, 12:07 AM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a349050/justin-biebers-alleged-baby-mother-receives-death-threats.html

says in this report that she has asked for a paternity test to prove it. Horrible that she's getting death threats but people are deranged especially on the internet.

As for Beiber, I'm not really a fan of the obsessive fan and the lengths some of them would go (although that's for anything really not just Beiber) for what they cherish. I think the message of the song 'Never say never' is a very empowering message. He's definitely manufactured and media-trained like a lot of musicians nowadays. Comes with the terrority.
Meh, just protectionism. It was shocking enough when many Bieber fans were distraught when he was allegedly going out with someone. They need to step back and analyse, rather than go off the rails and scream at her. If it is amounting to anything, then he should do himself a favour and do the test, though it would be wiser to just come clean. If the allegations that his personality changed are not true he should discredit them before doing the test, because many ignorant individuals out there are going to assume that the test result will result in absolute truth, when the actions leading up to the event may not be as she has reported - even though it's bizarre as they would be consenting therefore not that big a deal. It's not like he raped her, but knowing how this world works if it is his she will demand something, or proclaim rape if she doesn't get her own way.

Neil
04-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Even if it does turn out to be true she's not really going to be helping herself, another report said he was 16 when it happened and apparently under California law he was underage, making her guilty of statutory rape of a minor, so even if everything turns out to be true, she's probably going to get into some trouble for it all anyway.

GirlNextDoor15
04-11-2011, 06:23 AM
uh oh. Now I wanna know what Selena Gomez has to say. :)

Josh!
04-11-2011, 12:09 PM
She does not seem to be knocked up.

Red
04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
His tweets didn't really deny it but then her twitter was only set up a few days ago. seems fishy lmao.
how long before people know? Will be absolutely scundered for that girl if it turns out all lies.

MKR&*42
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Hah we had a debate about this in R.E today - it's clear that everyone seems to think it's absolute rubbish.

I think, there's always a possibility - and If he refuses to do a paternity test... that would end up seeming a bit suspicious. However, I think Bieber has enough common sense to use protection in sex...

Oh, I would be more bias towards the side that she's lying.

xxMATTGxx
04-11-2011, 04:07 PM
His tweets didn't really deny it but then her twitter was only set up a few days ago. seems fishy lmao.
how long before people know? Will be absolutely scundered for that girl if it turns out all lies.

He does actually deny it on a TV interview on "Today Show".

Interviewer asks the question around this point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPU8geAv9OE&t=3m8s

Sharon
04-11-2011, 09:09 PM
The link posted (Matt's) has now been removed here's another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9FVsLgBEXE of him denying it.

LOVE HIS VOICE, LOVED THAT. He clearly looks like he's telling the truth so I can happily say I 100% think it's fake.

Stephen
04-11-2011, 10:14 PM
if he wants to fully deny it then he should take the paternity. I don't think he clearly looked like he was telling the truth tbh

TheCasualSpy
04-11-2011, 10:32 PM
just someone wanting there 15 minutes of fame

Rainbow
05-11-2011, 12:11 AM
LOL. i wish this was true ;)

Richie
05-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Well that can't be true, he is about as fertile as Ian Beale.

GommeInc
05-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Well that can't be true, he is about as fertile as Ian Beale.
Hasn't Ian had about 4 children?

Richie
05-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Hasn't Ian had about 4 children?

Ah yeah but i mean now days he got the snip

GommeInc
05-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Ah yeah but i mean now days he got the snip
To save all those ladies from his short-comings :P Apparently miserable Steven isn't his but Bobby, Lucy and Peter are. Good old Wikipedia and Eastenders fans.

I wonder if Bieber would consider a paternity test just to shut her up, or just let it blow over. I'm amazed psychologists haven't analysed his recent speeches to see how much he is lying - people Bieber's age can easily be looked at for traces of lies, confusing and guilt, though aren't a true form of proof.

Richie
05-11-2011, 11:13 AM
To save all those ladies from his short-comings :P Apparently miserable Steven isn't his but Bobby, Lucy and Peter are. Good old Wikipedia and Eastenders fans.

haha ah now man you're slacking you got to be keeping up with eastenders, Phil and Grant even found out they had a brother that ran for president in Ireland.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00959/Gay-web_959612t.jpg

shame your man from back to the future won

Eric
06-11-2011, 05:30 AM
"Never met the woman. I'd just like to say, basically, that none of the allegations are true. I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim." He said that at an interview when he's asked about the paternity lawsuit.

He also said : "It's crazy. Every night after the show I'm gone right from the stage right to the car, so it's crazy that some people want to make such false allegations."

So i guess it's not true.

wiktoria
06-11-2011, 12:40 PM
why would you make up something that stupid. out of all the people who want to sleep with him i'm sure he wouldn't sleep with her.

Lamz
06-11-2011, 07:42 PM
She is *****... I'm sure Justin Bieber isn't that desperate when he can have any one of his billion fans out there (that are of age) and there has to be an attractive one of out the masses...

If this is true... Justin is skrewed! No Selena, No Fans, No Fame, Nothing.

Slowpoke
06-11-2011, 07:53 PM
He also said : "It's crazy. Every night after the show I'm gone right from the stage right to the car, so it's crazy that some people want to make such false allegations."

He would never be allowed to go from a concert out into the public to meet a women, it's just too dangerous

Accipiter
06-11-2011, 09:09 PM
@Yong[/@].;7323539]"Never met the woman. I'd just like to say, basically, that none of the allegations are true. I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim." He said that at an interview when he's asked about the paternity lawsuit.

Well that lines full out ******** because Habbos met him after the show when they won tickets... >_>

dbgtz
06-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Well that lines full out ******** because Habbos met him after the show when they won tickets... >_>

LOL nice. I really hope he starts failing now, beliebers really piss me off and tbh he really just lives off his looks. If he was like a bit more ugly in the eyes of these beliebers his career would have never taken off.

Tom
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM
mmm she's so fit - out of all the girls in the world, why her? Doubt it's true

Dragonpox
06-11-2011, 10:11 PM
What.. He wouldn't do that. He's not a lesbian!

Muct
06-11-2011, 11:55 PM
"Californian Yeater also claims that her sexual encounter with Bieber was 'brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds."

LOL IM CREASIN

Ford
16-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Don't believe this one bit.

scottish
16-11-2011, 11:15 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2062156/Justin-Bieber-Mariah-Yeater-quietly-drops-paternity-suit-singer.html

xxMATTGxx
16-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Knew it was a load of crap from the start.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!