PDA

View Full Version : Adios x

AgnesIO
03-11-2011, 09:27 PM
So yeah. Probably not an expected thread, I have not made a goodbye thread before for obvious reasons..

Basically over the last few months things have happened which hit home, I wondered why I was 'wasting' time posting on here when life is so short. I (and everyone else) am in such a fortunate position to be healthy, living in a free country with a fortunate background. So why the bloody hell am I not taking advantage of this?

Some of you may have seen my thread in spam yesterday, and some of you know exactly what that was about. A friend of mine died of leukemia yesterday - after an eleven month battle and a painful last few days. Back in July, again I am sure some of you know this, I went to a local school in Namibia. That also really hit home how fortunate we are, so why am I posting crap on here when I could actually be doing things that could make an impact.

I want to make it clear, I have really enjoyed my time here, and will obviously come back at times - when the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 starts in January, for example. Everyone here is so kind, especially a select group of which I will write a short list later on. Obviously, over my time on the forum I have had different moments, I have been in different roles on the website, hated numerous people, loved numerous people. If I ever had some silly rant at you, I apologise. This forum has, as sad as it sounds, been a part of my childhood. I stopped playing Habbo properly a fair few months before the merge.

One role I had always wanted to do at HxF (yeah, time to laugh) was to be a moderator - yeah, sure you could argue I am 'to the point' shall I say? I always thought I would do the job well though. However, once again the moderator applications were open after my trip to moderator. And then I thought; 'what sort of sick **** would I have to be to be able to volunteer on a website, after everything I have seen'. It sounds over dramatic and stuff, but those were my actual thoughts.

So here goes my list of people I will quickly mention (saying usernames, simply since I don't want to name someone incorrectly!);

Chippiewill and Casanova: You guys are probably one of the very few users who speak your minds consistently, which I know is seen as a taboo on here, but I respect you for that. I love how if I am being a ****, you will tell me - yet at the same time it isn't just out of pure hatred. I used to think you were both complete k**** if I am being totally honest, but you're not - I just wish everyone else could see that.
Hecktix: Probably one of the most infamous users that still occasionally comes on. Just like Allan and Will I used to hate you. But again, that was probably because you speak your mind - which I respect. You are a really decent guy, and again I wish others would see through the first layer of you.
-:undertaker:-: You drive me mad! You are really knowledgeable when it comes to politics, but you do refuse to be wrong. Which is probably the problem, since I am just the same. I think you do need to accept others points of view, but again probably hypocritical coming from me x
Mr-Trainor, -Danube-, Aidenn, Alex3213: All originally from the RV department, so I have put you all together. You guys are really great people, although Aidenn admittedly I think you changes, maybe when you became a Super Moderator. Dan you're a nube, Luke - how many grabbers did you make? Alex; pfft. Love you all xx
Catzy: I think I have called you a range of things in the past. Normally containing stars. But you know what? Possibly the most caring user on the forum, you are such a friendly person, and like some others if someone is being a **** (heh, me) you'll say. I do think you do layer everything with a sprinkle of sugar, but I think that is because you are such a kind person.
Sct: The best forum manager ever to be on this forum. You are such a friendly person, but can also do your job. You are one the few I have always been fine with, respect.
buttons: If it is possible, I used to hate you! You are actually a 'well alright' person :)
lRhyss: Rhyss, you and Reece are top people. First met you at my old Takeshi Castle I think, you know not really much to say.
The Don: You are a really decent guy, thanks so much for your kind words earlier today. You have always been around, I think you joined a couple of years earlier than me - 05 ish? Sound x

As always, it is difficult to remember people, so I am sorry if I missed you off my little list - I have had to use the 'online in 24 hours' list - and think I got most people.

But yeah, thanks everyone x

Tom
03-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Wow, it's a shame to see such an active user go. You've been a great person to see around HxF and even though we never even spoke you seem like a really nice guy!

Good luck in whatever you wish to do next and I'm glad to know you're still gonna visit from time to time :)

Samantha
Aww I am really shocked and upset that you are leaving Dom! I remember so much with you to be honest, you telling me you were Spanish and me not knowing so I felt stupid. You telling me I have a few years to beat your posts etc! I remember you on MSN years ago and I remember the 'Demela' person who cloned you and actually owned a fansite which I found out a while later!

I hope you will return soon, I understand your reasons and I wish you well, and I wish you luck Dom xxx.

Slowpoke
Goodbye mate, sorry for your loss! Do be sure to drop in now and again :)

Mr-Trainor
03-11-2011, 09:38 PM
It's such a shame to see you leaving, Dom :(. I remember our times in RV as well lol, and I didn't make that many grabbers :P! Anyhow, I can understand your reasons for feeling you have to go but I'm glad you'll still be coming on at times :)! I do, however, wish you the best of luck with what ever you decide to do :).

geo
03-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Such a shame you're leaving as you're an active user that wasn't scared to post their opinion!
Good luck in the future, Dom! :)xxx

Mathew
03-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Been a pleasure speaking to you for the past few years, Dom. All the best! :) xo

Nuxty
03-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Although I don't know you very well personally Dom, I can say seeing you around the forum over the years and by just reading what some of the guys above have said, really does show you're valued and well thought of around here. I wish you the very best in life, your goodbye post was lovely and you are heading off to do bigger and better things, but all for the right reasons. I hope you achieve all you intend to in life and really aim high and make your friend proud. All the best and good luck. :) xx

buttons
03-11-2011, 10:03 PM
i agree i feel the same really about so much time wasted here but it was useful at times
i never 'hated' you though but we did disagree a few times before. 'well alright', that all? :P oh well nice knowing ya bye!!!
(will never forget jacks videos of you though, i want reward loll)

Rozi
03-11-2011, 10:22 PM
hahahaah those videos are habbox ledgends

fair enough for your reasons though but it's sad that we're losing such a fab member of the community

adios my lovely x

AgnesIO
03-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Wow, it's a shame to see such an active user go. You've been a great person to see around HxF and even though we never even spoke you seem like a really nice guy!

Good luck in whatever you wish to do next and I'm glad to know you're still gonna visit from time to time :)

Thanks, well done on your recent promotion - you will do great :)

I guess everyone will leave at some stage, perhaps not quite as sudden as this though.

Aww I am really shocked and upset that you are leaving Dom! I remember so much with you to be honest, you telling me you were Spanish and me not knowing so I felt stupid. You telling me I have a few years to beat your posts etc! I remember you on MSN years ago and I remember the 'Demela' person who cloned you and actually owned a fansite which I found out a while later!

I hope you will return soon, I understand your reasons and I wish you well, and I wish you luck Dom xxx.

I said I would miss people :(

There have been so many memories with you, and yes Demela! What a hero ;) He owned a fansite? Ooh :L But I never owned a fansite, so how could they? :S :L

Thanks, I will of course still post occasionally, just I won't be visiting on a regular basis - as you saw with my reasoning - it has been playing around my head for a fair amount of time.

Goodbye mate, sorry for your loss! Do be sure to drop in now and again :)

Don't be sorry, I guess these things may happen in life, however painful they may be.

As said above, I will of course drop by every so often, just not on a regular basis :)

It's such a shame to see you leaving, Dom :(. I remember our times in RV as well lol, and I didn't make that many grabbers :P! Anyhow, I can understand your reasons for feeling you have to go but I'm glad you'll still be coming on at times :)! I do, however, wish you the best of luck with what ever you decide to do :).

"that many" - I can't remember a time when we still played without a new grabber ;) Not that I was much better but you know! haha

Thanks x :)

Such a shame you're leaving as you're an active user that wasn't scared to post their opinion!
Good luck in the future, Dom! :)xxx

I do sometimes wonder if I should have kept my gob shut at times, but you know!

Thanks very much, and you too :)

Been a pleasure speaking to you for the past few years, Dom. All the best! :) xo

Oh **** I missed you out. omgMatt x I meant to put you in after the RV guys! Sorry :*(

And you, Mat :)

Although I don't know you very well personally Dom, I can say seeing you around the forum over the years and by just reading what some of the guys above have said, really does show you're valued and well thought of around here. I wish you the very best in life, your goodbye post was lovely and you are heading off to do bigger and better things, but all for the right reasons. I hope you achieve all you intend to in life and really aim high and make your friend proud. All the best and good luck. :) xx

Thanks so much for your kind words, Charlie.

There are a range of things I intend to do in the not too distant future, and I wish you all the best too! I never realised, but you actually signed up to the forum in January 07 - the same as me!

All the best :)

i agree i feel the same really about so much time wasted here but it was useful at times
i never 'hated' you though but we did disagree a few times before. 'well alright', that all? :P oh well nice knowing ya bye!!!
(will never forget jacks videos of you though, i want reward loll)

Sorry, Jen! I am one to lose the term hate loosely - never been one to find hate as a massive thing, since it is just the opposite of love! I am not sure what it was about you, but I was wrong. And yeah, course we had arguments - but I don't think there are any users I haven't ever argued with.. :L

I knew those videos would come up, and I was actually tempted to post a few to my main post. As much as they didn't aim to, I did actually find them quite amusing myself - especially now haha. Would have been nice if the user could have come forward at the time though, after all if you are brave enough to make them I would of thought he could have been man enough to say so. Looking back at it now, I would probably thank him for the entertainment..!

Byee :)

---

I will of course be checking this thread specifically for the next few days as I would not want to ignore any messages people may write - as that would be damn right rude :)

AgnesIO
03-11-2011, 10:33 PM
hahahaah those videos are habbox ledgends

fair enough for your reasons though but it's sad that we're losing such a fab member of the community

adios my lovely x

I agree :L

Thanks, Rozi :) All the best x

despect
03-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Such a shame to see you go, i know you brought a lot of good ideas to habboxforum well as habbox as a whole. The reasons why you're leaving is fair so good luck in whatever you do next :)

Byeeeeee x

Vernier
03-11-2011, 11:11 PM
aw sorry to see you go Dom! Best of luck in the real world! :D

David.

Matt
03-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Bye :) Goodluck for the future x

GoldenMerc
04-11-2011, 12:09 AM
yh cheers dom fort id be on der but nooo. byeee :(

Ekelektra
04-11-2011, 04:59 AM
Bye :( I didn't talk to but I did read your posts and you made some great points. Best of luck in the future :)

Rainbow
04-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Its such a shame to see such a active user going as everyone else said:( Good luck in the future bye! :)

Palosm
04-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Such a shame to see you go! :(

Catzsy
04-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Dom, I was really sorry to hear your news - I feel maybe you should just have a small break and then maybe come back. You have always been one of the most colourful and active members on here and your contribution has been immense. Anybody I am sure that really knows you must realise what a great person you are. Sure you have a tenacity in a argument which is probably equalled only by one or two other members but I do feel that this shows a great strength of charactor and you will go far in your life as you have the intellect to go with it. Who will ever forget the DomC v Habbox videos. LOL I love them. Basically, lots of people call others a legend but you really are one and I will be really sorry to see you go - so don't! xx Also don't forget that all anything sweet has to be balanced with a little sour otherwise life would be very boring. :P
For those who have not seen the DomC v Habbox videos. Have a treat here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWWa6Ue5oc&feature=related

xxMATTGxx
04-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Its a shame to see you leave Dom, such an active member as well. I suppose we all leave one day! Also im sorry to hear your loss, I've lost a family member due to the same illness and it does indeed suck. Also a big thank you for your donations towards Habbox.

Its great to see you will return now and then, for CES!

@Rosie That video makes me laugh everytime.

Good luck to whatever you plan on doing and im sure you will do great. Sorry for any mistakes, did this on my phone :P
Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

The Don
04-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Dom!
I hadn't really spoken to you properly up until a few days ago, It's such a shame you're leaving but i completely understand your reasons. Again I’m sorry to hear about your friend and I wish you the best of luck in the future and I look forward to seeing you come back in early 2012 (Make sure you do!) Take care! :)

lawrawrrr
04-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Those dom c vs habbox videos are FUNNY xD

At least someone has some good reasons for leaving, good luck in the future and everything. Gonna be weird not seeing your name everywhere aha. Bye xoxo

Stephen
04-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Adios amigo

Goodluck for the future etcetc

*kind words here*

scott
04-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Best of luck for the future! It's a shame to see that you're leaving but I can understand why. It's a shame to see someone who did speak their mind and also offer some great suggestions and help (in regards to donations etc.) towards Habbox. You really did help Habbox a long the way and I'm sure you will have a great future ahead of you :)

Nick
04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Goodluck in the future and it is sad to see one of hxf active members leaving :(

Martin
04-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Awww this was unexpected :( Sorry to hear you are leaving Dom and thanks for being such a brilliant member of this Forum for such a long time! You've given Habbox so many ideas in the past, made your voice heard and played a really important role in keeping this forum active and fun. You've been a brilliant member of the community and a very well respected one too. Without you HxSS would have been a disaster so a massive thank you for that from me!

It's good that you will be popping back at times! Been lovely having ya around and good luck with everything!! :D

Chris
04-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Wow, didn't expect to see you go, Dom! You are an asset to the community and you've made some amazing contributions to habbox. Its a shame to see you go, but best of luck with everything and I hope to see you back soon! :)

Zuth
04-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Didnt really know you that much, but I always see you posting around the forum Dom. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I'm sure people will miss your great posts! Bye Dom :(

Alex3213
04-11-2011, 04:54 PM
As I said earlier, I'm sorry for your loss (or if I didn't... oops)

You were a very likable character 99% of the time even if there were a couple of moments where you just moaned. :P I understand your reasons and hopefully you'll go back on from time to time. I know you were always full of ideas so whatever you decide to do in the real world, I hope this skill and many others you have, come in handy. :)
xx

AgnesIO
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
*Splitting this post in to a few parts, as it won't let me have all my smilies!*

Just came on to reply, as promised. Here goes!

Such a shame to see you go, i know you brought a lot of good ideas to habboxforum well as habbox as a whole. The reasons why you're leaving is fair so good luck in whatever you do next :)

Byeeeeee x

Thanks, I wish you all the best in the future, and at Habbox :)

aw sorry to see you go Dom! Best of luck in the real world! :D

David.

Cya David, same goes to you x

All the best!

Bye :) Goodluck for the future x

Bye and thank you :)

yh cheers dom fort id be on der but nooo. byeee :(

I did say I would miss people, Ross! Not sure how I missed you :L

The only member on this forum to possess my phone number! Also, it is mad how we used to bicker ALL the time, to soon become seriously close - HHGS, aye? ;)

Bye, Ross :) All the best x

Bye :( I didn't talk to but I did read your posts and you made some great points. Best of luck in the future :)

Bye - and thanks - I am glad you saw some positive things come out of my many posts, all the best :)

Its such a shame to see such a active user going as everyone else said:( Good luck in the future bye! :)

Thank you and good bye :) All the best x

Such a shame to see you go! :(

Bye :) All the best x

Dom, I was really sorry to hear your news - I feel maybe you should just have a small break and then maybe come back. You have always been one of the most colourful and active members on here and your contribution has been immense. Anybody I am sure that really knows you must realise what a great person you are. Sure you have a tenacity in a argument which is probably equalled only by one or two other members but I do feel that this shows a great strength of charactor and you will go far in your life as you have the intellect to go with it. Who will ever forget the DomC v Habbox videos. LOL I love them. Basically, lots of people call others a legend but you really are one and I will be really sorry to see you go - so don't! xx Also don't forget that all anything sweet has to be balanced with a little sour otherwise life would be very boring. :P
For those who have not seen the DomC v Habbox videos. Have a treat here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWWa6Ue5oc&feature=related

It is nice to hear that I have made a positive impact around Habbox, as ultimately I always aim to do so. I would love to still post on Habbox and also get everyone I need to get done, done - but I realistically cannot do it, and I do not want to live my life with regrets of things I could have done, had I tried just that little bit harder. As I say, I am sure I will return in January for CES (January 10th-13th!!), and also in the summer when my work load drops (obviously) - but again, I do not currently plan on that being permanent.

I am pleased that you do not think I am some sort of horrible guy though - as in all fairness, being in the role you are in you probably did see the wrong end of me more than most. You mentioned a lot about me here, but really - compared to how you have impacted this website (come on, I contributed a few ideas here and there, and donated stuff) - but it is people such as you that really make the difference. I was never one to stay as staff for a long time, but you have (along with others) - this site wouldn't even be here without people like you. Yeah sure you could argue without the members it wouldn't be here, but actually it could still be here (albeit death valley..!)

I do still find those videos dramatically funny, I guess I could be a 'legend' for being the star of those? :L But really, those do show my old idiotic side, which I like to believe went a long time ago - but who knows, others may disagree!

Thanks Rosie - I am sure you will still be around in January, but nevertheless all the best, and good luck in the future :)

Its a shame to see you leave Dom, such an active member as well. I suppose we all leave one day! Also im sorry to hear your loss, I've lost a family member due to the same illness and it does indeed suck. Also a big thank you for your donations towards Habbox.

Its great to see you will return now and then, for CES!

@Rosie That video makes me laugh everytime.

Good luck to whatever you plan on doing and im sure you will do great. Sorry for any mistakes, did this on my phone :P
Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

I am sorry that you also had to go through the trauma of losing someone to such an aggressive illness, especially a family member, Matt :*(

In terms of donations, no worries - realistically though, sure I donated some stuff - but your time is worth far more than my donations - so I would like to thank you for being around putting in so much time to make Habbox so successful.

Oh and lastly, I don't think laughing at my idiocy is fair, and is pretty much bullying. Seriously though, glad my idiocy helped create some amusing videos? :L

All the best, Matt :)

Dom!
I hadn't really spoken to you properly up until a few days ago, It's such a shame you're leaving but i completely understand your reasons. Again I’m sorry to hear about your friend and I wish you the best of luck in the future and I look forward to seeing you come back in early 2012 (Make sure you do!) Take care! :)

You made a massive impact to me, even if it was only in a short time through your kind words.

I will definitely return in CES, and also Summer 2012 - although minus those I have no plans to at the moment, although I like to think my reasons are fair - as without a doubt Habbox Forum formed many of my interests today (computers, for example) - and also helped evolve my interest in Business Marketing (heh), which I aim to be involved in in the future.

Take care of yourself too, and good luck :)

AgnesIO
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Those dom c vs habbox videos are FUNNY xD

At least someone has some good reasons for leaving, good luck in the future and everything. Gonna be weird not seeing your name everywhere aha. Bye xoxo

:*)

Are you saying I posted a lot? :L You are more than welcome to 'favourite' this link: http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=36885 haha :)

Bye and all the best :) x

Adios amigo

Goodluck for the future etcetc

*kind words here*

I love the simple text here, Stephen :L

Adios x

Best of luck for the future! It's a shame to see that you're leaving but I can understand why. It's a shame to see someone who did speak their mind and also offer some great suggestions and help (in regards to donations etc.) towards Habbox. You really did help Habbox a long the way and I'm sure you will have a great future ahead of you :)

Thanks, Scott :) As commented above, I am glad people think I have made a positive impact on here, as opposed to a negative one - but yet again, it is you guys who really make the impact.

All the best, mate :)

Goodluck in the future and it is sad to see one of hxf active members leaving :(

Thanks, Nick :)

Bye and all the best x

Awww this was unexpected :( Sorry to hear you are leaving Dom and thanks for being such a brilliant member of this Forum for such a long time! You've given Habbox so many ideas in the past, made your voice heard and played a really important role in keeping this forum active and fun. You've been a brilliant member of the community and a very well respected one too. Without you HxSS would have been a disaster so a massive thank you for that from me!

It's good that you will be popping back at times! Been lovely having ya around and good luck with everything!! :D

Not a disaster, Martin! Great things come in small packages, yeah?! (No need for "that's what she said" ;))

As said, I am glad people think I have made a positive impact on the forum, but when you say fun is that a good or bad thing? haha

Thank you for being part of management and managing some massive events, it wouldn't have happened (no matter what I donated) at all if it wasn't for you guys.

All the best x

Wow, didn't expect to see you go, Dom! You are an asset to the community and you've made some amazing contributions to habbox. Its a shame to see you go, but best of luck with everything and I hope to see you back soon! :)

Thanks, Chris :) As I said to Rosie, I apologise now if I ever gave you any crap over your moderation skills - I honestly didn't mean any of it personally!

I wish you all the best in the future :)

Didnt really know you that much, but I always see you posting around the forum Dom. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I'm sure people will miss your great posts! Bye Dom :(

Same goes to you really, Ben - in fact, you came out of no where as content manager for me! You have posted a fair bit, but you seemed to slide under the radar?! But you seem to be doing a fine job :)

All the best :)

As I said earlier, I'm sorry for your loss (or if I didn't... oops)

You were a very likable character 99% of the time even if there were a couple of moments where you just moaned. :P I understand your reasons and hopefully you'll go back on from time to time. I know you were always full of ideas so whatever you decide to do in the real world, I hope this skill and many others you have, come in handy. :)
xx

Er I am not sure if you did actually :( :P But thanks, Alex (I think I called you Alex3213 earlier..) - I am glad you think I have made a positive impact, and hey I wouldn't be me if I didn't moan occasionally!

As said, I am sure I will appear from time to time, as Habbox has really formed a big part of me - so it would feel like I am insulting everyone here to just 'piss off' just like that.

All the best :) x

-----

Apologies, I am repping people for your kind messages, however I have hit the limit for the time being :P

AgnesIO
04-11-2011, 07:43 PM
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150348992445812.348702.56571450811&type=3

T (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150348992445812.348702.56571450811&type=3)he first picture x

Hollie
04-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Aww it's a shame to see you leaving and I'm sorry about your friend :(

Good luck in the future :)

Jordan
04-11-2011, 09:18 PM
I know we didn't really know each other, but it's a shame you are leaving, and I am really sorry about your friend :(

beth
04-11-2011, 09:47 PM
hey dom, you have been a massive part of this forum and it's sad to hear yr leaving. we've never really spoken but i've agreed and disagreed with you in many threads, and there will be a gap without you! i hope life is everything you want it to be, good luck in the future.
also, sorry to hear about yr friend, it's a terrible way to lose someone. all you can hope is that they're in a better place now, without the suffering and pain. x

Jurv
04-11-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. :(

I didn't really know you well and in some of the posts I've made we haven't really seen eye to eye but I've never thought anything bad of you. You seem to quite an active user on this forum and it will be quite a big loss when you leave. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future, keep your head up. :) xo

GoldenMerc
05-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Il ring you every night Dom and make sure u are safe xx

Aaron
05-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Goodbye Dom, think we spoke a few times on the forum. I wish you all the best in the future, happy to see that you respect what you have (healthy life ect!) fair play to you.

You always spoke your mind on here, be sure to pop on.

Take care! :P

GirlNextDoor15
05-11-2011, 09:29 AM
I've never talked to you before but I do agree we argued a few times. We've had a lot of disagreements before but you have always been a great member here. Sorry about your friend and stay strong. You can make it through the day and I hope you'll pop on once in a while.

AgnesIO
05-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Aww it's a shame to see you leaving and I'm sorry about your friend :(

Good luck in the future :)

Thanks, and you too :)

All the best x

I know we didn't really know each other, but it's a shame you are leaving, and I am really sorry about your friend :(

No worries, and I apologise for my little rant at you the other day, you caught me on a bad day haha Nothing personal x

Bye :)

hey dom, you have been a massive part of this forum and it's sad to hear yr leaving. we've never really spoken but i've agreed and disagreed with you in many threads, and there will be a gap without you! i hope life is everything you want it to be, good luck in the future.
also, sorry to hear about yr friend, it's a terrible way to lose someone. all you can hope is that they're in a better place now, without the suffering and pain. x

That is how I am looking at it, Bethie - at least he is not in pain anymore.

And yeah - we have indeed agreed/disagreed a lot haha Thanks though, and good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future :)

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

I didn't really know you well and in some of the posts I've made we haven't really seen eye to eye but I've never thought anything bad of you. You seem to quite an active user on this forum and it will be quite a big loss when you leave. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future, keep your head up. :) xo

Thanks :) You won HxSS didn't you? If so, well done on that.

Same goes to you, all the best :)

Il ring you every night Dom and make sure u are safe xx

Wud prefer u to tuck me up in bed :(

Goodbye Dom, think we spoke a few times on the forum. I wish you all the best in the future, happy to see that you respect what you have (healthy life ect!) fair play to you.

You always spoke your mind on here, be sure to pop on.

Take care! :P

Is speaking my mind always a good thing? haha Cya Aaron x

All the best x

I've never talked to you before but I do agree we argued a few times. We've had a lot of disagreements before but you have always been a great member here. Sorry about your friend and stay strong. You can make it through the day and I hope you'll pop on once in a while.

Aaron
06-11-2011, 01:06 AM
It's always a good thing Dom, haha!

Take care mate! :)

AgnesIO
06-11-2011, 06:16 PM
It's always a good thing Dom, haha!

Take care mate! :)

Oh good! Just checking :)

And you x

Suspective
06-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Only just stumbled across this thread. And I'm really disappointed to see it. :(

You've always been a brilliant member of our little community, and your certainly loyal and trustworthy and a brilliant person to chat too.

Seems like you've been through some real **** recently and I can understand your reasons for leaving. Good luck with whatever you do. ;)

AgnesIO
07-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Only just stumbled across this thread. And I'm really disappointed to see it. :(

You've always been a brilliant member of our little community, and your certainly loyal and trustworthy and a brilliant person to chat too.

Seems like you've been through some real **** recently and I can understand your reasons for leaving. Good luck with whatever you do. ;)

Hey Jordan :)

Thanks for your comments - yet again, I am glad to hear people think of me in the way they do. I guess it would be fair to say the passing of my friend was ****, but on the other hand Namibia (and my friends passing) has taught me a lot. Good luck to you too :)

Hopeless
07-11-2011, 07:31 PM
You've been on every day since you left.

Bye.

See you tomorrow.

iJess
07-11-2011, 07:54 PM
didn't really speak to you, but bye :) xo

AgnesIO
07-11-2011, 08:57 PM
You've been on every day since you left.

Bye.

See you tomorrow.

I quote: "I will of course be checking this thread specifically for the next few days as I would not want to ignore any messages people may write - as that would be damn right rude"

Reading never has been your strong point, has it! The only thread I have been on is this one, as stated :)

didn't really speak to you, but bye :) xo

Bye :)

Hopeless
07-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Few days doesn't mean best part of the week. Cheers for your -rep, I see your true colours, lucky someone else saw I was having a joke :P. There is a well known quote "True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained". Very true here.

garriet
07-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Yeah, we haven't really spoken - but bye good luck in your future! :)

Andii
07-11-2011, 11:01 PM
awww =[ =[ i noticed that thread. . .n really really sorry to hear ye go =[ =[ you were a top bloke and i learnt alot from posts ye left :) take care n look after yerself mate

x

Casanova
12-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Dom!
I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. I wanna apologise - it's not a forum I check :(.

I truly will miss you. I felt that recently it became more and more noticable we were a tad similar, shared the same views and had the same personality. For me, it's rare to find. I'm aware how much of a **** I can be and I'm sorry if you ever have bad memories ;).

I can only hope your friends and yourself can pull through with this loss. With life sometimes it's funny how it works, we feel that in life we should have people for longer. If someone is so special it's not always a bad thing to lose them, even early - we only love and remember them all the more! We all meet just over the hill ;).

I hope we will keep in contact occasionally. I will watch out your VM board and hope if possible we could email possibly? I'll send you my email.

I truly will miss you buddy. I hope in life all is what you want.
Love - Allan x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!