PDA

View Full Version : Message received when given a hand item!

Matt
04-11-2011, 08:57 AM
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2wgx5d1.jpg http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wgx5d1&s=5

I only just realized this, but when a user gives you a hand item, you get a message saying you have been given an item! The message, as you can see, is a bit like a message you would receive after being respected.
You need to be near the person in order to give them the item. However only that user sees the messge, no one else does!

Thoughts? :P

Matt x

P.S. Spelt the thread name wrong, loolz. sorry :3

Ekelektra
04-11-2011, 09:15 AM
I think that all users in the room should be able to see it, so they can't cheat in fridge races.
Although they could just spam the room with it because unlike with respect you don't have a limited amount you can do it. So maybe they could put it like a limit on it, like how when you flood you get muted for 30 seconds.

Also it should say "Ekelektra gave you an orange" not "Ekelektra gave you Orange" it annoys me so much how it's wrong!!!

Matt
04-11-2011, 09:21 AM
I know eh!? i agree, limits should be put and grammar should be fixed! lol

Nick
04-11-2011, 11:27 AM
I like this but the grammar needs to be fixed

:odey:
04-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Also it should say "Ekelektra gave you an orange" not "Ekelektra gave you Orange" it annoys me so much how it's wrong!!!

Oh Erin.. haha, that would be too much work! :P

I do like this, I like how they're still working on it, but, it should have really been done from the start, it's a pretty obvious decision to make that that's what it would need!

I'd also like to see an option to turn it off in your rooms in the future, but for now, it's looking good :D!

geo
04-11-2011, 03:43 PM
i still think you should get the choice to accept or decline getting these handitems.

noticed it though, i like it.

MKR&*42
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
i still think you should get the choice to accept or decline getting these handitems.

noticed it though, i like it.

Yes! I got really annoyed when someone kept giving me Habbo cola -_-

But yeah, the notification thing was bugged for me for like... 3 days and so was the respect notification - it's fixed now! Agreeing with others about the grammar... but I'm always fussy about that xP

beth
04-11-2011, 04:57 PM
oh has it changed fully now? i was getting a message yesterday but it just said !!!!

Mathew
04-11-2011, 04:58 PM
I can't believe the best thing they can think of doing is letting us give drinks to each other. It's quite sad actually.. :P

Pigperson
04-11-2011, 07:45 PM
It would be better if this was shown for everyone but it's quite nice I guess.

Will

Hollie
04-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Everyone should be able to see it and the grammer should be fixed 8-)
But its cool other than that

Rainbow
04-11-2011, 11:13 PM
I think you should get the choice to accept this or decline because i find it pretty annoying when people give me items also they're grammar is awful;/

Matt
05-11-2011, 01:09 AM
I agree, you could then try and work around the fridge races problem. If everyone could see it, and it said something along the lines of 'mdport gave pigperson a carrot' or something, you could then deal with it :)

It would be better if this was shown for everyone but it's quite nice I guess.

Will

Eric
05-11-2011, 08:01 AM
good update, now i know who gave me a hand item.

but yeah they really need to fix their grammar :)

garriet
05-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Yeah you should be able to accept and decline hand items that are given to you, it's a nice update but not really sure whether they had to put a message in when you got something! :)

Tom
05-11-2011, 01:35 PM
I noticed this a couple of days ago. (It was still in development I think as I only got the exclamation mark and then no message)

wiktoria
06-11-2011, 12:52 PM
It should be shown for everyone else too. I quite like it though.

Damians
09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
you need to calm down love.

can't see image on the thread, only after clicking. but ye, pointless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!