PDA

View Full Version : New Wired Box

iLogan
04-11-2011, 04:32 PM
There seems to be a new wired box that has been uploaded:

http://habbox.com/cache/scripts/grabrareimages/images/wf_cnd_actor_in_group/11.png

http://habbox.com/#!/NewRares

Mark
04-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Looks like its something to do with cameras whether that be recording or taking photos I'm unsure

:odey:
04-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Isn't that the group symbol?
It will probably be a Condition: Member is part of this group, or something like that...
Be good for mafia's and things like that if it is :D

beth
04-11-2011, 05:11 PM
It will probably be a Condition: Member is part of this group, or something like that...

GOOD SPOT BATMAN.

might be a teleport for members of group or whatever. (p.s: i knew you'd post this logan hahahahah)

geo
04-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Oh, yeah it looks like it would be to do with groups! Hopefully it will be useful. :D

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Its a condition box and it has a group icon on it, so it'll be something like 'Condition: user is a member of group' but I assume it'll only work in the groups home rooms. Anyhow, this will be extremely useful for many rooms :).

Tom
04-11-2011, 05:57 PM
It would be a trigger, "Member of your group enters the room" - just like User enters room

Mikester941
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
I hope it's something useful.

Michael.

Plebings
04-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Would be rather great to have this condition, however I can see myself getting tired of 'join my group to enter the room/play game/do maze'

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2011, 07:03 PM
The code of this item:
wf_cnd_actor_in_group

So it does seem like:
Wired furniture condition: user in group

--
It would be a trigger, "Member of your group enters the room" - just like User enters roomIt's not because triggers are in brown boxes. This is a white box which means it's a condition :).

Tom
04-11-2011, 07:22 PM
The code of this item:
wf_cnd_actor_in_group

So it does seem like:
Wired furniture condition: user in group

--It's not because triggers are in brown boxes. This is a white box which means it's a condition :).

Wow, I never even thought of that!

Yeah, it would be "User is in Your Group" or something then :P

e5
04-11-2011, 07:27 PM
It shows a camera and group icon

MKR&*42
04-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Looks rather interesting, seems pretty obvious it's something to do with being in a group xL

The red dot looks a bit random though...

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2011, 07:38 PM
It shows a camera and group iconIt seems to just be a light which flashes, like a security light or something, rather than a camera; because it changes colour from red to orange and then off etc. Or that's what it seems like from the pictures on the Habbox New Rares.

Pigperson
04-11-2011, 07:40 PM

I think you are right, this condition will be AMAZING! I really look forward to new wired because it opens so many doors. Really liking this one :D

Will

e5
04-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Thats no doubt the colour the cctv camera will flash when its recording maybe? It might be wired needed to record
It seems to just be a light which flashes, like a security light or something, rather than a camera; because it changes colour from red to orange and then off etc. Or that's what it seems like from the pictures on the Habbox New Rares.

:odey:
04-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I don't think this is camera / video related at all imo...
Why would you need wired for that anyway? :S

I hope it is the group condition, which I'm pretty certain it must be..
Would be good for HxHD Staff, could have an official staff group, which would then save a lot of wired, and security measures getting in to HxHD...

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2011, 08:18 PM
I don't think this is camera / video related at all imo...
Why would you need wired for that anyway? :S

I hope it is the group condition, which I'm pretty certain it must be..
Would be good for HxHD Staff, could have an official staff group, which would then save a lot of wired, and security measures getting in to HxHD...Didn't think of that, but yea it would be good :P.

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Looks like its something to do with cameras whether that be recording or taking photos I'm unsure

I think so too, hut I think it can only be used in group homerooms based on the fact there is a group icon on the box

Bails
04-11-2011, 09:55 PM

I hope so.

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 10:41 PM

This would remove the need for a staff enter room in the HxHD if they just made a staff group, and made the password staff only, and it wouldn't make a difference if someone leaked the password because they aren't a part of the staff group

Rainbow
04-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Looks pretty cool wonder what it does with the groups thing:O

Vinnie:Safety
04-11-2011, 11:53 PM
example:
when user is on selected seat, and rolls dice, screen is recorded

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2011, 11:57 PM
example:
when user is on selected seat, and rolls dice, screen is recorded
The furniture ID, wf_cnd_actor_in_group, seems to suggest that it'll be related to the groups rather than recording the screen :). It would fit in with the recent addition to Habbo groups as well :P.

Eric
05-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Sounds interesting :) Would be very useful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!