PDA

View Full Version : Remember Remember...

:odey:
04-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Habbo has finally released all the fireworks in to the catalog, ready for tomorrow night's 'bash'.

They've also introduced this competition, which is nice and easy, all winners receive a badge and a firework pack :D!

Good luck to all those who enter :)
xo

FIREWORKS COMPETITION

This is how you can take part...

1. Team up with up to five friends, or do it by yourself. We want you to put on the biggest Habbo Bonfire Bash the Hotel has ever seen. We want to see a room full of Habbos marveling at your brilliant pyrotechnic displays!

2. Take a couple of screenshots of your room, showing off the different fireworks displays you've put on (here's how ›› (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot)) and attach it to an email. 5 pictures max! The file format should be either .gif, .jpg or .png.

3. Send it [email protected] and make sure the subject line reads:Fireworks
Be sure to include:

* the Habbo names of everyone that worked with you (double check the spelling)

* the link to the room in which you set up the Fireworks (find it in the Room Settings)

The deadline for this competition is Monday November 7th at 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney unless the clocks have changed, again...).

geo
04-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Going to do this, if anyone wants to be a part of the screenie just search McDonalds on the client. I've got a room and half a dozen or so fireworks. :P

Pigperson
04-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Nice comp! IF ANYONE NEEDS SOMEONE TO JOIN THEIR VIDEO, MESSAGE ME :d:d

Will

beth
04-11-2011, 07:43 PM
omg fireworks, lag ahoy.

Jordan
04-11-2011, 08:33 PM
I have some red and green fireworks from last year, only those and not any other of the fancy ones! So if anyone wants to combine then we could. If not I will be doing this on my own most likely tomorrow :)

Red
04-11-2011, 08:38 PM
If anyone needs people then i'm free :-)

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Yet another competition where you spends hundreds of coins on furni just to get a worthless badge and more of the furni you just spent 100c on, such a waste

Rainbow
04-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Pretty cool comp, if anyone needs anyone to join their picture thingys message me :D

Eric
05-11-2011, 03:54 AM
The fireworks are on sale in cata now. There are 2 deals which include the wired furniture along with the fireworks. There's also another deal with 4 different colours of fireworks too :)

And the comp sounds interesting :P Good luck for those who are entering.

Mr-Trainor
05-11-2011, 11:11 AM
I might enter the comp, but they haven't given you a long time to enter it :(.

garriet
05-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Sounds like quite a nice competition, if anyone wants me to to join in with their picture things, then i'm free :)

geo
05-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Yet another competition where you spends hundreds of coins on furni just to get a worthless badge and more of the furni you just spent 100c on, such a waste

I spent 7c.

Done mine! :D I love the habbo fireworks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!