PDA

View Full Version : wired trading

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Why do u think they don't want the wired furni to be tradeable? I know this is old news but I really don't get it, I. Know that would mean no one else would buy it from the cataloge but they don't make their money when someone buys something from the cataloge but they make it when someone buys the coins themselves . So what do they care what someone spends it on?

Thread moved from "Habbo in General" by Competitions (Trialist Forum Moderator) as better suited here.

Samantha
04-11-2011, 09:01 PM
I think maybe they feel there is no need for it to be tradeable, as it's usually used in mazes and they feel that maze will stay open for ages therefore the wired will always be in use?

Not really sure.

:odey:
04-11-2011, 09:27 PM
I think you've definitely hit the nail on the head,
I think it all comes down to the money they make.

It's something that people are most likely going to want a lot of, and they know they get a discounted price when they buy it from another Habbo, so making it untradeable is a perfect money making method.

And obviously habbos would need to get more credits from somewhere in order to buy it, so they're hopefully wanting them to buy them directly from them, rather than another habbo!

Kyle
04-11-2011, 09:36 PM
so people buy it more often.

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 10:38 PM
In general, the idea of it being an in cataloge only furniture is dine, but the prices are just to unreasonable but now a days the wired furni is such an important part of the Habbo world, you can't help but buy them

geo
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
eurgh, i wish they will become tradable some time bloody soon. :(

its so stupid

Mr-Trainor
04-11-2011, 10:43 PM
When it's not tradable, they can make it as expensive as they want (well, obv nothing ridiculous) and people will still pay the price. I've spent over 2000 credits on Wired and I know I'm not the only one; with other people coslimg to have paid 50000+. If they were tradable, we would have paid a lower price.

Zeptis
04-11-2011, 10:48 PM
When it's not tradable, they can make it as expensive as they want (well, obv nothing ridiculous) and people will still pay the price. I've spent over 2000 credits on Wired and I know I'm not the only one; with other people coslimg to have paid 50000+. If they were tradable, we would have paid a lower price.

IK it is sad, the only way to get the stuff is to pay for it up the ying yang (sorry if I am not allowed to say that). We know the prices are horrid but we pay them anyway

Lamz
04-11-2011, 11:15 PM
i actually wish they was tradeable... I have so much wired & quest stuff on "Lil.Ice.Kid" that i'd love to have on "Lamar94"

Rainbow
05-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Eurgh, i wish they became tradeable ive bought over 700c worth of wired all together on about 8 different accounts...;/ such a waste

Aaron
05-11-2011, 02:52 AM
They made it non-tradeable simply because they know it'll be on high demand. Like Luke said below, people have spent 50000+ on wired, that's the main reason it's un-tradeable.

Although for some people, it would be handy to be able to trade it off another account to another! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!