PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hi!

Marbian
05-11-2011, 03:20 AM
I'm not sure if anyone in the Runescape department remembers me... My previous name was Conceitex. I haven't been on here for awhile because I've been so addictted to Runescape lately, and work on the othellher side.

My new Runescape name is Wisecatch... I've leveled up ALOT.... I went to runefest. And the news about bots is amazing!

I just thought I would say hello to see if the forums got any more active yet.. As it was dropping and the old layout was doing my headin!

Alex3213
05-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Hey! I remember you. No idea whatsoever from where, I just know the name, I also remember your old name.

Unfortunately the runescape forums still are quite dead but there are still a few members who have been with the forum quite a while.
Haha yes the news about the bots is amazing, it's really good! :D

& of course welcome back to Habbox and I hope you stay around and not get too addicted to Runescape... ;) :P

Aidenn
05-11-2011, 11:53 AM
I remember youu ;D

Copied off my name much, 'Wise' is a registered trademark to me :(

Kyle
05-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Wondered who wisecatch was on my list. How was runefest? Get a gold scythe? :p

Marbian
05-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh that's the shame... When I was coming on before we were talking about getting it in use again. But I just went off a little because I wasn't get on with people on here and weren't really in it with the community. :) And I know Aiden and Kyle :) yo guys. The main reason I stopped coming on was the layout.

And sorry... But I copied from the wise man! haha.

Runefest was great. Check out my thread

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=n8iv3stwkvg/forums.ws?235,236,356,63329269

That's me :) Read it all and look at the mods replies on other pages

Kyle
05-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Oh that's the shame... When I was coming on before we were talking about getting it in use again. But I just went off a little because I wasn't get on with people on here and weren't really in it with the community. :) And I know Aiden and Kyle :) yo guys. The main reason I stopped coming on was the layout.

And sorry... But I copied from the wise man! haha.

Runefest was great. Check out my thread

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=n8iv3stwkvg/forums.ws?235,236,356,63329269

That's me :) Read it all and look at the mods replies on other pages

Looks like you had a really great time, I'm so jealous!

If you're talking about the habboxforum layout you can change it, there's a drop-down list at the bottom of the page. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!