PDA

View Full Version : [Help] How to Put Radio On My Site !

-Tyquan
05-11-2011, 05:23 AM
How do I put my radio on my site I have the html code for it , but I dont know how to make radio stats for it ! Help Please !

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Graphics Discussion, Help and Requests' to here as more suited

lRhyss
05-11-2011, 08:04 AM
wrong section.

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave moderating to the moderators

Mark
05-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Www.wavestreaming.com for the play, you usually get the stats from your shoutcast provider?

hamheyelliot
05-11-2011, 10:36 PM
If you've got a SHOUTcast that uses CentovaCast (like a SimplexWebs one) it's ridiculously easy (in an amazing way). But otherwise it's a PHP snippet thingy (http://habboemotion.com/resources/radiostuff/atomicradiostats.zip).

alede
06-11-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't mind helping. I will give you full support and codes for just £1
That includes
- a radio code
- 48 hour help if something goes wrong
- I will help you add it to your site

PM me if you want me to help.

-Tyquan
06-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Okay , I have a Snippet Thingy Im Geussing Thats PHP & CentovaCast im using www.streamorbit.com PM me ! If willing to help Thanks for feedback !

hamheyelliot
06-11-2011, 12:50 PM
You should have CentovaCast, the shoutcast provider you're using uses it. Just log in to your radio panel, and look for the section that has copy and paste snippets for the listener count etc.

Can't remember exactly where it is, but I know it's there somewhere!

-Tyquan
06-11-2011, 02:45 PM
I know where the snippets are , but which snippet do I use
Heres a list :

Stream Status Summary

Stream Details

On-demand Content

Recent Tracks

Song Requests

Tune In ( Only Gives Alot of Links )

Any more info to help me just ask ! Thanks for the feedback !

hamheyelliot
06-11-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm assuming by 'radio stats', you'll want a combination of Stream Details (I'm guessing that's listeners, current song) and maybe Stream Status Summary (probably Online/Offline).

-Tyquan
06-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Okay now do I put this on my layout ! Like how I code the layout and stuff ! or do I put it on my hosting ?

alede
09-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Like I said I can do all this for you.

I am cheap and reliable. Just £1 (paypal only)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!