PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Found my hacker!

mouseeye
06-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Ok , so I was hacked one day ago and I lost all my tradable stuff! Well another thing is that I gave one of my teleports to my friend so we can link our rooms. Well the hacekr to my tele but when my friend wanted to visit me she found the hacker's room! The room's name is giveaway so the hacker will make a giveaway soon I think. But is it possible that the moderators will give my stuff back? How long does it take to response to my help request?

Kyle
06-11-2011, 03:45 PM
LOL that is the dumbest hacker ever

sadly mods have no obligation to return stolen furni as your account security is your responsibility and yours alone. It could be worth sending the hacker's name to them via the help tool (www.help.habbo.com) but don't hold your breath.

MKR&*42
06-11-2011, 04:24 PM
I've had this before!!!

I had a tele linking to my friends 'ice' room, I went to his ice room and went through "my" tele and found the hackers room. But his name was *blank*Safety. So I was like -_-

Omg, I never asked the mods to get me my furni back LOLOL

Wow, cba now though.

Eoin247
06-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately knowing habbo staff, you will not get your furniture back. Unless they have greatly improved since i stopped playing a few months back.

Samantha
06-11-2011, 04:37 PM
The only way they'd give your furni back (rarely) is if it was their own fault like they did with mine with the Dragon Throne as it was the exact same coding (their fault) hacking (not their fault) etc.

triston220
06-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Use help.habbo.com to explain the situation. With that evidence they might take some action.

karter
06-11-2011, 05:47 PM
You cannot get your furniture back as it's not possible for them to give it all to you

but it is possible to get the hacker banned at least!! do what kyle said

Mark
06-11-2011, 06:07 PM
What a silly person...

Hollie
06-11-2011, 06:54 PM
I doubt you'll get it back but you might be able to get them banned :P

geo
06-11-2011, 08:04 PM
LMAO this happened to me, I did get it back though.. not because I called for help though but because I forced the people to give the furni back. :)

Sorry about them taking your furni by the way, I do hope the hacker gets punished. :(

Michael
06-11-2011, 08:39 PM
LMAO this happened to me, I did get it back though.. not because I called for help though but because I forced the people to give the furni back. :)

Sorry about them taking your furni by the way, I do hope the hacker gets punished. :(

LOL how did you force them to give it back?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moderators don't care if you loose your furni, its not their problem!

geo
06-11-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL how did you force them to give it back?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moderators don't care if you loose your furni, its not their problem!

LMAO I have my ways. ;)
Nah I just threatened them (A).

mouseeye
06-11-2011, 09:03 PM
You people are so supportive and helpful! You don't say go cry somewhere else or go burn yourself : ) I feel loved (no sarcasm). LOL! Well I did send a message to the main people or whatever : P Ill try my best to get my furni back. And I'm kinda sad actually not because of the lost furni but because I wasted my time a bit... Anyways THANK YOU people. But you can still write your comments (they will help me).

Rainbow
07-11-2011, 07:50 AM
That's happened to me before and I found out it was my real friend lol....

Eric
07-11-2011, 11:03 AM
I got hacked once and never get my furni back. So i don't think the mods will help you to get your stuffs back

karter
07-11-2011, 02:14 PM
@Yong[/@].;7324622]I got hacked once and never get my furni back. So i don't think the mods will help you to get your stuffs back

Giving stuff back anyways isnt even a mod's job

Vinnie:Safety
07-11-2011, 02:46 PM
[@]@mouseeye[/@] you act like you're the first person who been hacked.:P

Breeze
07-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Hackers are total douchers, the same think happened to me in 05 or round that time he stole my furni and put my mission as "Hacked by (namehere)" lol, if you're going to hack someone don't give yourself away moron.

Jazz
09-11-2011, 11:26 AM
LOL, stupid person

Vernier
20-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Stupid hacker. Stealing others furni ust because they're to lazy to earn there own? just makes me sick.
Anyway back on topic, best of luck getting your furni back :)

David

Gina
21-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Omg this happened to me before ;) I always keep a secret random room with a teleport in and the other in my hand, just incase lol

Michael
13-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Didn't someone like SkaterChu get hacked before, and got his furni back?

GommeInc
13-12-2011, 09:45 PM
MissAlice and sierk I think have had furniture returned, or at least some sort of compensation. Not 100% sure though.

e5
13-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Note to self: Don't put teleporters down in my rooms after haxing

-Nick
21-12-2011, 10:14 AM
The proplem is if you report him and he gets banned thats your goodbye to all your furni just wait and he could do a giveaway and you could get SOME stuff back!!

ColdChristmas
21-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Ok , so I was hacked one day ago and I lost all my tradable stuff! Well another thing is that I gave one of my teleports to my friend so we can link our rooms. Well the hacekr to my tele but when my friend wanted to visit me she found the hacker's room! The room's name is giveaway so the hacker will make a giveaway soon I think. But is it possible that the moderators will give my stuff back? How long does it take to response to my help request?

The proplem is if you report him and he gets banned thats your goodbye to all your furni just wait and he could do a giveaway and you could get SOME stuff back!!

It's sweet that you both think that because the room is named "Giveaway", it's actually because the hacker will do a giveaway.
Most hackers name the room giveaway. 99.9% chances are that he/she will NOT do a giveaway. Most hackers don't hack to give it all away.

TheCasualSpy
21-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Most likeyly he will scam the giveaway and even if it wasn't he would probably ban the person he hacked

Aaron
21-12-2011, 08:29 PM

This was because SkaterChu's (ex-girlfriend)'s brother was ludus or something, from what I re-call.

MizzBex
21-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Shame about your furni, but it'll be good if the hacker gets banned :)

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 04:59 PM
What a idiot, report it to Habbo :)

Razon
27-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Report them to Habbo!

CheesyDorito
02-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Back in my earlier habbo days i was the mostgullibleperson and at one point i had 3 different hackers on my account and i was still buying creds :L i was sooo stupid and no mtter how many times i asked for help my furni never came back

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!