PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Quest Winners

geo
08-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Yay, winners, announced.
Well, we made it! What a journey, the psychic defenses of ten year old's are slightly more formidable than we expected. It took blood, sweat and tears but we eventually were able to break through ChronoZomfg's barren psyche and find out his final secret- his true name!
Congratulations to all those who made it to the end and collected all the letters, you did well and have been rewarded with an exclusive Habboween badge and the mysterious Headless Horseman effect that will last you 2 months!
The correct answer, and Bartleby's true name has been revealed as BARTLEBY.
Sadly, we cannot accept Dr. Bartleby, as Bartleby was his forename, not his surname.
Twenty five users, chosen at random from the winners, and listed below, will each win the badge and effect, plus a Dragon Throne for their troubles.
If you're interested in finding out what happened to ChronoZomfg once we discovered his name, you should read the Hellbound Epilogue ›› (http://www.habbo.com/articles/2716-hellbound-hotel-epilogue)
WINNERS:
Erx
Mutinous
Anania.
bamitsbobStar
Cody97
Penetron
Xemnas
Eurkle
karting92
OfficialWisked.
US-Pride
LawlCopters
coleen.
hotvitagen
Abx
loop77
-:errorz:-
urgirll
rimbabara
Worm
Jay-n-Kay
joliviera
Naudia
Hayley-Naruto
l0veprincess

Well done to the winners! I didn't get the answer right, sadly. ;) I thought it was a tricky quest which was quite nice as usually they're easy. :)

Jordan
08-11-2011, 05:05 PM
I didn't like the quest as they had both wired and trophy letters which confused many people.

Well done though. What is a dragon throne btw?

geo
08-11-2011, 05:40 PM
I didn't like the quest as they had both wired and trophy letters which confused many people.

Well done though. What is a dragon throne btw?

The dragon throne is this;
http://habbox.com/#!/Rares/view/Dragon+Throne+Rare

:odey:
08-11-2011, 06:04 PM
I don't think I recognise any of the names on that list,
But congratulations to all those who won!

Rainbow
08-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! :D

garriet
08-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Well done to all the winners, it was quite a hard quest to complete! :)

Jazz
09-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Well done to the winners :P

Mr-Trainor
09-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Well done to all winners :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!